• Suck your mum

I think that mammoths are big and hairy. Just like Nigel Farage. A aa a a a a a a BIG YES FOR JEREMY CORBYN and the gang. #ganggang 67 harlem Spartans 410 OFB MEB SSB GANG GANG THANK U FOR READING this is a waste of my tine anyway u are

• Waste of money currently

There is thousands of other issues going on in the world atm. I think the money currently being spent on the restoration of mammoths could be spended more productively (not that i have a problem with mammoths but i just don't think it should be a priority). From woody in my op

• Waste of money currently

• Waste of money currently

• Yes yes yes

Hippity hoppity your mom is my property a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Mammoth big yes

Hello and today i would like to talk about bringing back the woolly mammoth. It is going to be a mammoth countrie and it would be cool if you know what I mean. I think Yes as the are cool and deserve to be in the world. Also mad pen ting

• The wooly mammoth should be brought back

The wooly mammoth should be brought back so people can experience animals i a zoo that they've never see before. Also, It would educate the future generations how important it is to preserve the environment we live in. Long live the legend Jeremy Corbyn and big up my wooly mammoth my g

• Mammoth big yes

Maammoth big yes a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Waste of money currently

• If we are bring the mammoth back, the people will kill them, and to get the money.

The mammoth comeback is the bad thing, because if the mammoth come back the people will kill them and then they will get the money, and the mammoth will be less then less, finally, mammoth will extinct again, and I hope if the mammoth come back, people and government can protect mammoth.

• Mammoths cant survive

1. They might bring new diseases
    2. How will we take care of them
    2a. They normally live in herds
    2b. The parent(mother) might have a difficult birth and lose a bond to the baby like cows do.
    3. They might not even find a intact piece of DNA
    4.The current climate isn't ideal for fat hairy mammoths who evolved to be in the colder climate.
    5. They will be hunted for there tusks like african elephants.
    6. Species are meant to die if we bring them back we are cheating death and eventually nothing can die and we will be overpopulated like gideons world(for die-hard Star trek fans)
    7. They might go extinct just like before and we wont be able to bring them back unless we mapped the possibilities of inherited diseases in the DNA.
    8. They might evolve to be more superior to us.

• What about extinction?

This would make the endangered species act become vulnerable to lawmakers; Officials would simply be able to say that if it dies, we can just bring it back! No protection would be offered to so many endangered plants and animals! We should be happy with the environment that we already have!

• Not a chance

I believe this experiment should NOT go on and these are the reasons why.

What would you do with a Mammoth?

Yeah, Mammoths can be cool to see but what would we do with it. We surely wouldn’t kill it because we would have to wait another 5 years for a new Mammoth and it would just cost a lot more money.

Where would we keep it?

Mammoths are gigantic animals and they need a place to stay. They need a very cold place to live in and that place would have to be Alaska, considering that Alaska is a VERY cold state.
    Also, a lot of people won't be able to see the Mammoth because Alaska is technically across the world.

Dangerous!

Mammoths can be extremely dangerous for humans because when the Mammoth gets older it will be able to start injuring other people.

Money

They’ll have to be using a lot of money for this to go on, but the money could be used for a better cause. Like diseases or cancer.

The hunt

People are going to start hunting the Mammoth again, there are people who are 100% rude and will kill the Mammoth just for fun, I mean.. It’s honestly just a waste of time!

Food

Since Mammoths are herbivores they’re going to need a lot of food to fill them up, which means people are going to have to do a lot of work for this to happen. Mammoths eat a TON of plants since they’re so big and they need a lot of food to fill them up.

CONCLUSION

Overall Woolly Mammoths are very dangerous and should not be brought back to life again, this is why the Wooly Mammoth experiment should not go on.

• Not a chance

What would you do with a Mammoth?

Where would we keep it?

Dangerous!

Money

The hunt

Food

CONCLUSION

• No Sense to it

Because if we do humans going to start hunting them again and there's no sense because it'll be a waste of money and time. Human sometimes could be dumb and there's no sense to it as I said before it'll be a waste of money and time to it
    By Omar

• Why do we need to?

- the elephants will be hurt and abused, they don't go very well in habitats anyway.
    -its like playing 'god', animals had their shot being alive and they where selected for extinction, it might have been in the form of humans, but they still when extinct
    -the enrolment they are used to will not be there due to global warming

• We shouldn't bring the back.

This world is not suitable for those mammoths, so what the point of bringing them back. Instead, we can put a elephant dipped in glue and then dipped and hair = mammoth!. YAY : ) basically it's a waste of money lol. So yea don't bring them back. T_T : )

• Crazy ideas !

Their habitat has changed and it's unethical to bring animals back from extinction. Humans would kill them again so it's a waste of time money and resources. Put the effort into something more important like cures for diseases. It's not the right thing to do so forget about it !