• Trump's Not Racist

Islam is a religion not a race. Ilegals are illegal not a race. Liberals must lack the brain cells to distinguish the difference between ILLEGAL and not illegal.

Trump is negotiator who's worked internationally most of his life, he'd have no problem with foreign affairs.

Trump wants to build a wall, this way, ILLEGAL immigrants will no longer do damage to this great nation.

• "Make America Great Again"

He's a man that has honesty and knows how to make money! Take a look at our congressmen. Four or six years in the "house or senate" and you walk away a millionaire! This isn't the salary they receive, it's the under the table kick-backs from the "K-street bloodsucking" lobbyists that buy their "votes"! The average working American are too busy to notice, but folks are becoming more educated. I have an advantage to see this, as I've lived close to D.C. For over 75 years. Us local folks refer to it as the "cesspool swimming" and the congressmen are running around like "outhouse rats" to get their fair??? Share. If you can't make it as a private attorney, work your way to becoming a politician in D.C. And go for it! If you don't learn how to play this extremely dirty game, you'll be going home after one term! Congress has a whopping approval rating of 12%! I'm voting for Mr. Trump, hoping he can start making the changes to turn this mess around, Mr. Obama couldn't! Community organizers make very poor presidents! If Donald Trump can win the presidency, the 535 congressmen and 20,000 (no one really knows?) lobby guys might have to get a real job. Trump didn't get his money in the "cesspool", he earned it! They're worried he is coming, so now we have the "dump-Trump" campaign. The more they try, the more voters that gave up years ago, will start voting again. I'm 80 years old and Love America. Vote for Trump!!!!!!

• Trump for President?

Donald Trump is a proven business leader and a tough negotiator - this particular skillset has never been in higher demand bearing in mind the current geopolitical climate. Although considered by some to be overly outspoken and untrustworthy it is worth pointing out that anyone in such an intense public spotlight is going to have some of their dirty laundry on show.

• Trump for President

Trump doesn't pull any strings. The man is able to make a statement and stand behind it with full confidence. The lack of political correctness that he exhibits is actually a good thing. Instead of catering to people who whine and complain about every little thing, Trump is willing to take bold actions that can benefit the majority of the nation; even if these actions step on the toes of a few minorities.

• O wants a reality TV star

O wants a reality TV star running our country? The U.S. have been evolving for so many years and has become, in my opinion, a wonderful country. What's gonna happen to America when a racist, sexist, short tempered, clueless man runs it? He's not even a real politician! Not to mention all he does is speak his mind and he is not afraid to shut his Donald Trap. If he doesn't like a country because their 'women are too big' or there's 'not enough white people' what will he say about them? We will end up having bad rel

• He speaks the truth!!

He is not afraid to speak the truth! He doesn't care what others think. He is not afraid of the big wig politicians. He doesn't have to answer to anyone but the American people. Our corrupt government is scared of him just like they were of JFK. They had to make a fool of him tonight on the TV debate. Why did you ask him about calling women fat pigs? Lol. That had nothing to do with what he would do as President? Pretty sad!!! Pathetic. Couldn't your minions do their jobs better than that? Looks like someone is going to be fired? Ha ha.

• America is better than this.

Who wants a reality TV star running our country? The U.S. have been evolving for so many years and has become, in my opinion, a wonderful country. What's gonna happen to America when a racist, sexist, short tempered, clueless man runs it? He's not even a real politician! Not to mention all he does is speak his mind and he is not afraid to shut his Donald Trap. If he doesn't like a country because their 'women are too big' or there's 'not enough white people' what will he say about them? We will end up having bad relationships with other countries and I wouldn't be surprised if it be the case that we are ran by Donald Trump. I will pity the future of the country I call home if the Americans that I identify myself with let Donald Trump actually win.

• Trump not good for president

Lot of blah blah but no real arguments for his "ideas"
    like when asked how to finance the deport of 11 millions ,he said:
    " we get the money for all the Medicaid , and assistance & services this people is costing to the state" how stupid!!!
    #1 from those 11 millions more than 99% pay taxes and from that , LESS THAN HALF claim tax returns due to illegal status , so they are a BIG MONEY support for SSA!!! And when asked about how to build a 1900 miles wall he just said: I am a builder , that's what I do best , Mexico will pay it,.."that is like say "to defeat Isis , I will kill them all! " that sounds easy , right? Then why no one has doi t?

• Not a good example

Donald Trump doesn't shut up. He can end up saying something that ticks of another country which can start a war. Yeah he has money but he doesn't have the qualities to be a president. We don't need a president that makes us look like a fool to other people. He acts too immature, I don't think he can be able to handle all the complaints and the problems we have. So NO we shouldn't vote for Donald Trump.

• Not a good example

• He is garbage

He cant run bis own businesses, this country is set for hell if he is elected, he has repeatedly made then case that he is not only not fit to run the US. He not fit for business either If he is shot in the head ot will be a good day for america

• Lack of previous political and world relations experience makes it an unsuitable fit.

As popular as Donald Trump is, he is a businessman and not a political leader. He does not have the necessary experience to handle world affairs. He is not diplomatic and is a very polarizing figure that does things his way regardless of what others want. If elected, I would predict the government to turn into a money-driven dictatorship even more than it already is.

• Donald Trump Should Never Be President

Donald Trump has exhibited a streak of racism, bigotry, ignorance that clearly demonstrates that he doesn't represent or even understand the people he seeks to preside over. He expects to run a country, but can barely keep his own enterprises from a number of bankruptcies. He shows no qualities as leader and acts like a barely literate idiot.