• Yes, we should

I think that depending on the area we should worry about these dust devils. Since the summer will becoming soon we have to make sure that we are prepared for any and everything. If it can happen once then it can happen again. Dry lands tend to do mysterious things.

• They don't cause much damage.

No, we should not worry more about dust devils, because they cause relatively little harm compared to all of the other natural disasters. Floods, tsunamis, earthquakes, hurricanes, tornadoes and the like are far more dangerous to us and even to crops than dust devils are. We can only worry about so many things at once.

• Why Spend Time Worrying

I do not believe we should worry more about dust devils. Worrying does no good. You can come up with a plan of action to combat the problem and that will take less time and cause less stress, than simply worrying. I don't think dust devils are a big problem.

• No, we shouldn't worry about dust devils.

No, we shouldn't worry about dust devils. I live in Arizona and I see dust devils daily. As a kid I used to run through them and play in them. They are generally harmless and don't have the required power to pick up much debris besides dust, hence their name.