• Studied Drug Awareness and Use.

Pros: Does not cause cancer, helps with pain, calms nerves, not a gate-way drug, non addictive, will help generate money at the state and federal level, reduce crime, reduce costs from punishments/jailing/fines. Cons: Smoke-able form obviously bad, has some negative effects on work ethic/efficiency. With most controversial topics such as marijuana there are Pros and Cons, however the positives here far outweigh the negatives.

• Studied Drug Awareness And Use

Pros: Does not cause cancer, helps with pain, calms nerves, if legalized it will generate revenue at the state and federal level, non-addictive, not a gate-way drug, cut back on crime and cost of crime. Cons: Smoke-able form obviously bad, some negative effects on work efficiency. Like most things marijuana comes with Pros and Cons, however the positives in this case far outweigh the negatives.

• It does no harm

You should be at the legal age of 17 to be able to smoke Its already being legal in Colorado. It could even make America a lot more money because of how many customers. I mean we allow cigarettes and alcohoI. I mean weed or (pot) is not a bad thing. It actually helps you think more, could cure bi polar, and depression. Its already proven to be a drug used to help cancer patients with their pain.

• Oh my goodness no

Weed is a drug, why would we want more of it in our society. People become addicted to it, and suffer severe withdrawal. People become obsessed with it and it rules their lives. People work hard to develop their maturity and intelligence then destroy it with drugs. It is so detrimental to society.

• I don't think so.

I would rather not have people walking around with a high all day. I believe that weed will make you incoherent. When you're incoherent you do stupid things. These things may get you killed. But if they want to legalize it in all states then I say let natural selection do what it does best.