• Longer Fun, and Studying

You have more time to think and rest so that you are fully recharged! You can spend more time with family and friends so that you are more social. You need to rest your mind and the weekends are the perfect times to do it! Most of the things they teach you in school is useless! And it is better to learn from your own experiences, that time is also used on the weekends the more you have to yourself, the more you learn!

• Sleep/more time to do anything

If we had more weekends, kids could get more sleep and they will love life. If the weekends are shorter, then kids will hate school and I really hope they do not because school is fun.So keep the weekends the same amount of days. If you read this, please agree and send your feedback

• Sleep/more time to do anything

• We. Need. More. Weekends.

We need a lot more weekends because we need some rest, a break from school and it's just to much so at least make Friday or Monday another weekends because nobody likes monday and mostly EVERYBODY likes friday so just make Monday a Weekend IT WILL BE THE BEST DAY EVER!

• Why there should be longer weekends

Children and adults need a break. They work so hard and only get two days to rest. In my opinion I think that we should at least get one extra day added to our weekend. Even teachers need a break from their students. Students and adults are super busy during the week and don't get enough rest. Children are at school for 6 hours 5 days a week and they only get a two day break. That is not enough! That's why I believe that an extra day should be added to their weekend.

• Why there should be longer weekends

We should have longer weekends because people who are in school and most off the time we're sitting down doing work but if we have longer weekends then we could be out and working out which means we will become fitter also they will have more time too study for exams

• Weekends are awesome and need to be longer!

Weekends help students take a break from school and all the hard work you have to do. Weekend are there for students yes but there not long enough! Take it from me a student, most of a kids life is spent in school six hours a day it's the least people can do to extend the weekend. I hope you understand and see that weekend should be longer.

• We work our but off in school and still only get 2 days of

It is unfair for parents they might argue but mine don’t because every week I have to go to the mall which takes about three hours then go to church wich takes five hours and I eat watch a movie and sleep. On Sunday I go to church for five hours get back home do my homework and before I know it it is already six. No time to play, chat with friends, go put, have fun. Oh and then on the next day YAY SCHOOL (NO WHY CANT! WE ! HAVE! LONGER! WEEKENDS!)

• When there is only 4 days of school,

Teachers cannot teach the concept properly, which means the children won’t be able understand it properly so they will have to make more school hours which will lead to less tome for extra-curricular activities, like who would like to come to school at seven and go home at five, I wouldn't’t like that and also this means we have less time to spend with our families which is not good for our future life either.

• We aren't Kids. Grow up.

To a kid, longer weekends sound amazing, no perceivable negative consequences. But to adults, we need to work to make money. I wish I could work more hours just to make some extra cash honestly. Also imagine how much productivity would go down. Businesses would be closed more, less time for innovation and productivity. Everything would suffer including the economy. Grow up. Be realistic. People who want more weekends sound like 9 year olds. Maybe if we lived in a perfect world where money wasn't as issue and we could have all the free time in the world and rainbows and butterflies and unicorns. But this is the real world. Where you gotta put in your big boy pants and suffer through the week to make a living. If you have the fortune to be very very wealthy than you can get a job where you work on your own hours. But a functional society needs to be producing, creating, innovating, working, etc. and two days is plenty enough time for rejuvenation. Anyone who can't feel relaxed in two days should seek some psychological help.

• More work needed if less school days

People may say we need to get things done, even if taking off is nice. While the people in US work too much, and people might need more time to finish things but it is important to get things done. I can understand why it seems nice to have a longer weekend, but that would not make us have less amount of work that we have to do. It would just make us have more work to do. We would have more work to do because if there was less work days then they have to fit in the same amount of work in less days. If that happens people may ask for another weekend day to be able to do the work but then there would be more weekend work. So that is why I thing we should not have three day weekends and that.

• No, We Need to Get Things Done, Even if Taking Off is Nice

While as a nation the US may work too much, and we may need more vacation time and shorter workdays, it is important to continue to get things done and work is an important social contribution. I can understand why it seems nice to have a longer weekend, but that would not reduce the amount of work that needs to be done, and would probably just result in a longer workday during the remaining workweek or more required overtime and weekend work.

• No no no no

KIds will not have time to do anything. One they will have More homework and if that's not what happens then they will have LESS homework wich will make u forget the small amount of things that u learned in class. Kids will also spend waaaaay to much time on their electronics and will become brain washed zombies

• Yes yes yes

Ean come on. We do learn in school but life is probably a better way to learn about how to grow up and get a job. Everyone needs a time to relax, exercise, and feel free. You also will have time to do things you never got to do as a kid. You will get time to spend with family... And most important, the persone you love the most.

• We have too long weekends!

Weekends do help with stress and kids do need to rest but the kids will miss out on learning and they will fall behind . Learning will also help your kids in the future and your kids will get an educated and happy life .

From the person who believes we have enough weekends

• No it shouln't

Because if the weekend was longer teachers would have a harder time getting students and themselves back on track especially the elementary. Also the government says we need 185 days of school so if we had longer weekends we would have a shorter summer:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Lol I'm a dog

More bones bones. Bonesbonesbones bones bones l o o o o o o o o o o o o o. O o o o o o o of o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o of. Love o o of o o o l

• No No No

Human has worked 7 days a week. To the twentieth century 6 days. There neveer have been complainments. Wake up! Longest Weekend in history. Stop complaining. Prehistory - work every day - hunting animals. Later robot, responsibilities - 6 days.
    Today - work in an office in front of a computer. Very very BAD. Weekends longer? More of the very, very, BAD computer!