• Yes a a

A a a a a a aaa a a a a a a aa a a a a aa a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a a a a a aa a a a

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes s s s s s s s ss s s ss s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s ss s s s s s s s s ss s

• Yes yes yes

• Please hear me out

No one wants to go back to school on Monday, everyone hates Monday.
    Why can't we just skip Monday and go Tuesday, you have more time to spend with your family and friends. You need to just consider it and actually hear us out who want longer weekends, Come on.

• I Like Men

I Love Men so much I just want to chug down that thick loaf of meat so it splits my esophagus in two, I want to take that eggplant and cram it in me until it bursts, I want to swallow that creamy love juice and bathe in it. Having a longer weekend would help me love men more so i'm voting yes

• Yes great idea!

There would be more time to do homework,projects, and to hangout with friends and family! I would just be amazing to know you have more time on the weekend instead of 2 full days. IT would not hurt at all. So i am saying YES weekends should be longer. Are you with me?

• Yes yes yes

Cause d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d d d dd dddddd

• Yes yes yes

• Yes yes yes

• Yes they should

It will help with stress and kids wont have to miss school for tasks such as deist appointments or decors appointments or even vacations because they will have that extra day off.

. . . .. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .

• When there is only 4 days of school,

Teachers cannot teach the concept properly, which means the children won’t be able understand it properly so they will have to make more school hours which will lead to less tome for extra-curricular activities, like who would like to come to school at seven and go home at five, I wouldn't’t like that and also this means we have less time to spend with our families which is not good for our future life either.

• We aren't Kids. Grow up.

To a kid, longer weekends sound amazing, no perceivable negative consequences. But to adults, we need to work to make money. I wish I could work more hours just to make some extra cash honestly. Also imagine how much productivity would go down. Businesses would be closed more, less time for innovation and productivity. Everything would suffer including the economy. Grow up. Be realistic. People who want more weekends sound like 9 year olds. Maybe if we lived in a perfect world where money wasn't as issue and we could have all the free time in the world and rainbows and butterflies and unicorns. But this is the real world. Where you gotta put in your big boy pants and suffer through the week to make a living. If you have the fortune to be very very wealthy than you can get a job where you work on your own hours. But a functional society needs to be producing, creating, innovating, working, etc. and two days is plenty enough time for rejuvenation. Anyone who can't feel relaxed in two days should seek some psychological help.

• More work needed if less school days

People may say we need to get things done, even if taking off is nice. While the people in US work too much, and people might need more time to finish things but it is important to get things done. I can understand why it seems nice to have a longer weekend, but that would not make us have less amount of work that we have to do. It would just make us have more work to do. We would have more work to do because if there was less work days then they have to fit in the same amount of work in less days. If that happens people may ask for another weekend day to be able to do the work but then there would be more weekend work. So that is why I thing we should not have three day weekends and that.

• No, We Need to Get Things Done, Even if Taking Off is Nice

While as a nation the US may work too much, and we may need more vacation time and shorter workdays, it is important to continue to get things done and work is an important social contribution. I can understand why it seems nice to have a longer weekend, but that would not reduce the amount of work that needs to be done, and would probably just result in a longer workday during the remaining workweek or more required overtime and weekend work.

• Lol I'm a dog

More bones bones. Bonesbonesbones bones bones l o o o o o o o o o o o o o. O o o o o o o of o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o of. Love o o of o o o l

• No No No

Human has worked 7 days a week. To the twentieth century 6 days. There neveer have been complainments. Wake up! Longest Weekend in history. Stop complaining. Prehistory - work every day - hunting animals. Later robot, responsibilities - 6 days.
    Today - work in an office in front of a computer. Very very BAD. Weekends longer? More of the very, very, BAD computer!

• Plenty of time to do homework

Some kids play sports and I get that but quite a lot don't and even with sports over half the team get their homework turned in, but the others use busy weekend full of sports when they had plenty of time just chose not to do it then when everyone else is doing it

• We should have longer weekends

Sure adults need to work to get money and pay bills, get groceries, ect. But every one needs a longer time to relax once in a while. Kids cant be trapped in school all week just so adults can go to work... I mean come on. We do learn in school but life is probably a better way to learn about how to grow up and get a job. Everyone needs a time to relax, exercise, and feel free. You also will have time to do things you never got to do as a kid. You will get time to spend with family... And most important, the persone you love the most.