• Yes cause im a savage

We all know im a savage and i say yes weekends should be longer cause that would be so savage yo get what i mean but i get what all other people are saying no its because they know their not savages so they have to be mean and thats not cool BTW IM A SAVAGE AND IM AWESOME

• Yes we should

Yes yes and yes because it gives us a break from school and it lets us have more time to sleep and it lets us watch tv and it lets us go to the mall and many many other things that's the only reason why I think we should have a longer weekend

• Yes we should

According to a small study published in the journal Stress and Health in 2011, employees who took four- to five-day vacations experienced improvements in their health and well-being.
    A study published in the medical journal the Lancet found that workers who put in 55 hours of work per week or more have a 33 percent greater risk of stroke and a 13 percent greater risk of heart disease than those who work a standard 40-hour week.
    Students learn better if they have 4 day school weeks because two states have proven that elementary students have gotten higher math grades than the students who came to school 5 days a week.
    Elementary school children who participated in a shortened four-day school week program scored significantly higher in their studies than those who went to school five days a week, in the opinion of a study conducted by Georgia State and Montana State Universities and published in the journal Education.
    Also, there is a saying that true life should not be in the years we lived, but more on the moments we enjoyed it in. Nowadays, at least 1-3 members of each family living on this planet go to work or even work from home. This prevents us from sitting together and enjoying special occasions.

• Yes we should

• WE should have longer weekends

Look everyone. I know you're all thinking, we need more money, businesses will shut down quicker, and that is true. But guess what. If we don't get more rest, then we can't make more money. We need rest so that we can store up on energy and help create more and more 'items' for your business, 'items' that aren't fake, unlike today. Including the fact that people work 55 hours every five days. That's 11 hours per day, and if these people don't take a long break, then they will eventually collapse, turn unconscious, or even die, and having medical problems takes more of your money, and the 7% said that we need more money. Also, children learn better if we have 4 day school weeks because two states have proven that elementary students have gotten higher math grades than the students who came to school 5 days a week. This is why having longer weekends are much better than continuing to have the short 2 day weekends that we normally have.

• I love dem sassagues

I Like Men I Love Men so much I just want to chug down that thick loaf of meat so it splits my esophagus in two, I want to take that eggplant and cram it in me until it bursts, I want to swallow that creamy love juice and bathe in it. Having a longer weekend would help me love men more so i'm voting yes

• I definitely agree

What is there against this? More time to do homework, groceries, etc. This would give time to wind down, and not be depressed. Depression is a big thing in today's world, and this would help a lot. An example is Japan, where multiple people end their own lives to escape work.

• Yes we need more time to rest!

Some people need more time to rest. If you had a long week and you need to rest, but you have church, and sports, monday could be your rest day. Study show that If you work 55 hours a week you have higher chance of stroke and heart disease. Thanks for listining.

• Yes we need more time to rest!

• Yes we need more time to rest!

• When there is only 4 days of school,

Teachers cannot teach the concept properly, which means the children won’t be able understand it properly so they will have to make more school hours which will lead to less tome for extra-curricular activities, like who would like to come to school at seven and go home at five, I wouldn't’t like that and also this means we have less time to spend with our families which is not good for our future life either.

• We aren't Kids. Grow up.

To a kid, longer weekends sound amazing, no perceivable negative consequences. But to adults, we need to work to make money. I wish I could work more hours just to make some extra cash honestly. Also imagine how much productivity would go down. Businesses would be closed more, less time for innovation and productivity. Everything would suffer including the economy. Grow up. Be realistic. People who want more weekends sound like 9 year olds. Maybe if we lived in a perfect world where money wasn't as issue and we could have all the free time in the world and rainbows and butterflies and unicorns. But this is the real world. Where you gotta put in your big boy pants and suffer through the week to make a living. If you have the fortune to be very very wealthy than you can get a job where you work on your own hours. But a functional society needs to be producing, creating, innovating, working, etc. and two days is plenty enough time for rejuvenation. Anyone who can't feel relaxed in two days should seek some psychological help.

• More work needed if less school days

People may say we need to get things done, even if taking off is nice. While the people in US work too much, and people might need more time to finish things but it is important to get things done. I can understand why it seems nice to have a longer weekend, but that would not make us have less amount of work that we have to do. It would just make us have more work to do. We would have more work to do because if there was less work days then they have to fit in the same amount of work in less days. If that happens people may ask for another weekend day to be able to do the work but then there would be more weekend work. So that is why I thing we should not have three day weekends and that.

• No, We Need to Get Things Done, Even if Taking Off is Nice

While as a nation the US may work too much, and we may need more vacation time and shorter workdays, it is important to continue to get things done and work is an important social contribution. I can understand why it seems nice to have a longer weekend, but that would not reduce the amount of work that needs to be done, and would probably just result in a longer workday during the remaining workweek or more required overtime and weekend work.

• No it shouln't

Because if the weekend was longer teachers would have a harder time getting students and themselves back on track especially the elementary. Also the government says we need 185 days of school so if we had longer weekends we would have a shorter summer:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

• Lol I'm a dog

More bones bones. Bonesbonesbones bones bones l o o o o o o o o o o o o o. O o o o o o o of o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o of. Love o o of o o o l

• No No No

Human has worked 7 days a week. To the twentieth century 6 days. There neveer have been complainments. Wake up! Longest Weekend in history. Stop complaining. Prehistory - work every day - hunting animals. Later robot, responsibilities - 6 days.
    Today - work in an office in front of a computer. Very very BAD. Weekends longer? More of the very, very, BAD computer!

• Plenty of time to do homework

Some kids play sports and I get that but quite a lot don't and even with sports over half the team get their homework turned in, but the others use busy weekend full of sports when they had plenty of time just chose not to do it then when everyone else is doing it

• We should have longer weekends

Sure adults need to work to get money and pay bills, get groceries, ect. But every one needs a longer time to relax once in a while. Kids cant be trapped in school all week just so adults can go to work... I mean come on. We do learn in school but life is probably a better way to learn about how to grow up and get a job. Everyone needs a time to relax, exercise, and feel free. You also will have time to do things you never got to do as a kid. You will get time to spend with family... And most important, the persone you love the most.