• I believe she should have won.

It's obvious that fear tactics work. While Republicans have consistently been working against the people, cutting benefits for veterans, cutting Education, and stopping the expansion of medicare/medicaid in the state, they still manage to get the people to believe that the people fighting for the future generations and for the people are the ones who are to blame. The policies of Republicans have failed. There were so many attacks against both candidates, the biggest one directed toward Davis being "Abortion Barbie", while the people fighting for the rights of an unborn fetus don't fight for a starving child is ridiculous.

The People want change, and this was not the way to get it.

• Yes, Wendy Davis should have won the Texas governor's race.

Yes, I think that Wendy Davis should have won the Texas governor's race because I think that she is a good candidate. Her speeches were all really well wrote and I think that she clearly stated what she wanted for Texas and I am so disappointed that she didn't win.

• Nah, I'll pass.

Not a big fan of Wendy Davis. She race baits and can't understand simple statistics on how the U.S spends money. Yup, we totally need people like that to run the country. The one reason I would've voted for Davis was she supported Texas open carry. But as soon as I found out that Greg Abbot also supported it, I had absolutely no reason to vote for her.

• No, I do not believe Wendy Davis should have won the Texas governor's race

No, I do not believe Wendy Davis should have won the Texas governor's race. Wendy Davis had her opportunity, and was unsuccessful. She clearly did not understand what the population was looking for, and therefore was unable to convince them that she was the best choice. Democrats as a whole need to review their platform, and make adjustments if they are going to compete with the Republicans in the future.

• No, I don't think Wendy Davis should have won.

I don't think Wendy Davis should have won, just like apparently everybody else since she wasn't voted in. I don't think she should have won. I don't really think she knows exactly what she believes in or what she wants, considering she's changed her mind so many times on what kind of bills she wants to pass.

• Lots of Style, Questionable Substance

When you are only known for one thing, it is hard to present as the substantive candidate. While Wendy Davis should be admired for her pro-choice stand, but when you are known more for your running shoes than your policies, you are going to have a tough time winning an election. Especially in a red state like Texas, where she had a very uphill battle to start with.