Should Wendy Davis run for the office of Governor of Texas?

• Yes, Wendy Davis should.

Wendy Davis should absolutely run for the office of Governor of Texas. It is high time that a politician of these beliefs and fortitude be elected in that state. As Texas is the United States 3rd largest economy, she would be a boon to the entire nation as a whole.

• Wendy Davis should run for the office of Governor of Texas.

Wendy Davis should run for the office of Governor of Texas. Wendy Davis has attracted national attention during her years in the senate, primarily for launching an eleven hour long filibuster to prevent abortion legislation from passing in Texas. Critics agree that Wendy Davis would make an excellent candidate for the gubernatorial race in 2014.

• Govenor of Texas

I personally agree,The state lawmaker made the announcement at the Wiley G. Thomas Coliseum in Haltom City, Texas, where she received her high school diploma 32 years ago. Education is expected to be a major issue in her campaign. Davis reminded voters of the campaign she launched two years ago against $5 billion in cuts to education spending, helping to restore more than $3 billion of that funding.

• She would never win.

No, Wendy Davis should not run for the office of the Governor of Texas, because people are never going to let a democrat hold the highest office. Wendy Davis has also said some things that call into question her honesty. She would not be a leader for both sides of the aisle.

• No, Wendy Davis should not run for the office of Governor of Texas.

I do not think that Wendy Davis should run for the office of Governor of Texas. I think that not only would her political views and stances on the issues be a negative thing for the state of Texas, but I also think that she would not have the best of chance of winning that office.