Should white South Africans be allowed to return to Europe?

Asked by: Nawl
  • We have a moral obligation

The white South African population currently faces ethnic cleansing and persecution at the hands of the ANC government, the EFF, and various individual anti-white aggressors. Over 4000 white farmers have been brutally murdered, often including torture, rape and mutilation. Many white South Africans today live in poverty as a consequence of the ANC government's Black Economic Empowerment policy which shuts whites out of the labour pool.

Israel has a policy allowing jews to return to Israel and I think Europe has a moral obligation to let all white South Africans who wish to return the option to do so based on human rights. Europe is currently taking in millions of refugees from the middle east and the white South Africans are more educated, more culturally similar, and more culturally valuable immigrants than others being admitted, all while being under threat greater than the other refugees that European countries accept.

Posted by: Nawl
  • They should have the option.

South Africa has been their homeland for a few centuries now and would completely agree with those that would want to stay. I do fear for white South Africans with the ongoing murders, rapes and kidnappings that happen (which western media never looks at). A better solution in my opinion is for White South Africans is to create their own communities where their people and culture can thrive, Orania is a great example.

• They should have the option.

• It is their ancestral homeland and they are in danger!

Of course, White South African should be allowed to return to their ancestral home. They face mass genocide in South Africa and persecution it is horrific what is happening over there and it really isn't known about enough unfortunately and not really reported by the media. I really hope that they can return soon. I've signed a petition in support of this also.

Https://www.Change.Org/p/european-commission-allow-all-white-south-africans-the-right-to-return-to-europe

• Why Shouldn't They?

Is there an inherent reason for them to leave South African? Honestly, I am not sure.

But should they be allowed to? Well, that's the decision of whatever European nation wants to accept them, but if they agree, I would have to say yes. Why shouldn't they be allowed to move?

• People should be allowed to live wherever they want.

If a white South African wants to live in Europe or is fleeing for whatever reason, they should be welcomed! But there should be no obligation. People should have a freedom of choice when it comes to where they live as long as they don't contribute negatively to their chosen home.

• Of course not

South Africa is stable and has a growing economy. There is no reason to flee S Africa. Of course racism exists in S Africa, just like in the United States, but it is not state sponsored, and enacted by private citizens. Refugee status should be reserved for actual refugees.

Besides, European nations are no longer officially white governed. To give whites special treatment because they are white would be a slippery slope for a section of the world already afflicted with extreme xenophobia.