• As you can see dogs used to be wild and we tamed them.

Same with the cotton pickin cats that people keep. These dadburn turtles and birds were tamed to you buncha jacklegs. Thats all i have to say... Actually i have more because all these hoodlams runnin around with these iguanas and stuff on a leash dont have one dadgum problem with it and niether do i. I think that some of these animals are important to some of the morons that like tham a lot. I used to have a beetle as a pet it was very exotic and he was my best friend...

• Because it's right

Some wild animals should be house pets. Yes i can agree that tigers and such do not belong in a small house of kids, but some animals like the Sloth, Hedgehog, or the Bengal cats deserve a nice home. There are wild animals out there right for humans to handle.

• Animals in houses?

Honestly, I think that wild animals should be kept as pets only if you have a permit and only for certain animals like snakes. I am not talking about pythons, but snakes, frogs poisonous or not, baboons or monkeys, foxes, and squirrels. People can take care of them if they're being hunted shelter and food. You cannot have tigers or lions, pythons, and killer whales to live in your house.

• Animals in houses?

• Yes We Should

They can have great relationships with people and make families happy. Also, we can learn more about their species and possibly help them with their survival. Some species are having trouble in the wild and this can be a way to save them and learn how to keep them surviving in nature. It's just important that whoever owns them is knowledgeable about that particular animal and knows how to take care of it. Many proponents of wild animals feel that some species have a better chance of survival if they are adopted. For example the dart frog is facing a problem in the wild as its natural habitat is diminishing. Hence, if this animal is adopted, it will have a better chance of survival.

• Yes We Should

They can have great relationships with people and make families happy. Also, we can learn more about their species and possibly help them with their survival. Some species are having trouble in the wild and this can be a way to save them and learn how to keep them surviving in nature. It's just important that whoever owns them is knowledgeable about that particular animal and knows how to take care of it.

• Help them survive

Many proponents of wild animals feel that some species have a better chance of survival if they are adopted. It has been seen that the dart frog is facing a problem in the wild as its natural habitat is diminishing. Hence, if this animal is adopted, it will have a better chance of survival.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/4625406

• Wild Animals Should Be Pets

Wild animals should be pets because I have a wild animal (I forgot what it´s called) and it doesn´t harm me at all and he teaches me new things.Also my pet is a good guard animal. I´m only 12 and he is easy to take care of. I hope you liked this!!

• Exotic Animals are Awesome!

Exotic animals are are awesome and there not as Dangerous as people think only 3.25 people die every YEAR by Exotic animals while 125 people die EVERY DAY by cars. So it seems to be cars are most dangerous things here. So if we have the choice to pick are cars can we have the choice to pick are pets?

• Wild animals are best for protection

They may be bad but it depends on the owner i fell if the owner is responsible enough they should be able to own wild animals that why i think we should be aloud to have wild animals as pets and i hope you agree with me on this thanks.

• No, I disagree with allowing wild animals in homes.

I know dogs\cats use to be wild animals, but that's over generations of reactions in different ways. They weren't born, with leashes and a sliver plate under their head's. They humans need to take that blame. That is why I believe wild animals need to stay in their home areas. Thank you for your time. Helen Chailn

• Animals need to live longer

They die soner then when out in the wild and they might be lonly too. They might need to play around or hunt while you are gone a distroy your house so know you shoulld belive me that wild animals need there space and are pretty deadly so yeah bye.

• United states of America

There is no whew that you could keep a wild animal first of all there wild and live in he wild like if you keep a lion I could maby kill you and your son and people would not wont toy come the your home and i could distract the nabores and all those people there going to think your crazy so jest NOOO

• United states of America

• No no no

N n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n nn n n n nn n n nn n nnn n nn n nn n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n

• Mbvkhm vbvkhgb mv,jg

Jhgkjhgvjhfcjgfcjhfcjfcjgfchgfcjfgcjgfcjfgcjgfcjgfcjfcjfgcjcfjgcjgfcjgfc g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g gg g g g g g g gg g g gg g g g g g g gg g g gg g g gg

• No, wild animals need to stay in the wild!

Wild animals (like gorillas and lions) need to stay in the wild! They are dangerous and it is illegal to own one. When the animals get older their natural instincts start to kick in and they start to bite, scratch, tear up furniture or worse. Wild animals are dangerous, so they should not be kept as pets.

• Animals need THE WILD!

Wild animals can hurt U!!!Fucgjvm nhgvgcj fgjkfch jvhc kjh h h h h hh h h hh h h h h h h h h h hhhhhhh hhhhhhh hhh h h h hh h h h h hhh h h h h h h h hh h h h hh

• Aye Aye Captain!

Hello my name is Spongebob and I live in a pineapple under the sea.
    Who o o o o o oooooo lives in a pineapple under the sea?
    Sponge Bob Square Pants!
    Absorbent and yellow and porous is he?
    Sponge Bob Square Pants!
    If nautical nonsense is something you wish
    Sponge Bob Square Pants!
    Then drop on the deck, and flop like a fish!
    Sponge Bob Square Pants!
    Sponge Bob Square Pants Sponge Bob Square Pants Sponge Bob Square Pants Sponge Bob Square Pants!

• Lol lol lol

Lol lolololololololololoolollololo l0ll00l0o0o lloo mm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmmm mmmmm mm mmm mmm mmm mmm mmmm mmm mmm mmm m mmmm mmm mmmmmm mmm mmmm mmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mmmm mm mm m m m m mm m m m m m m m m m m