Should William Gaillard's comments on Greece force him to step down from his position in UEFA?

• Please remove Gaillard

I believe William Gaillard has a responsibility as director of communications as being a representative. His sole position is to remain fair and represent a whole through his own individuality while remaining unbiased. That's his job. If he cannot adhere to the job description and not make completely unacceptable comments, well, Lets just find someone who can.

• not at all

no, the comments that this man made were not all that bad, and they were not going to hurt any person's feelings for a long time. I think that we are just making a lot bigger deal out of it than we should, and that we need to step down a notch.

• Greece has issues

Comments on Greece should not really make anybody step down from anything, unless of course they are actually trying to incite violence. Greece has done a lot to make the European community be unhappy with them, and people have been, and still are, understandably unhappy with what they have done.

• He should not.

William Gaillard's comments on Greece should not force him to step down from his position in UEFA. People need to get over what people say at the times they are angry and under stress. Just because he made come remarks that some people do not like should not force him to step down.

• No, William Gailard's comments about Greece should not cause him to lose his job.

I do not believe that William Gaillard's comments regarding Greece should force him to step down from his position from the UEFA. While it was controversial, I don't think it was bad enough to warrant him losing his job over it. I think that a lot of people are using the situation for political reasons.