• Jobs dont have genders.

Gender is decided by genitalia. Or whatever you call it. Jobs are not living, therefore don't have gender. As a feminist, gender roles are so frustrating and this sexism needs to stop. Men can also have "womens" jobs like cleaning houses or other things like that. Unless a gender is PHISICALLY INCAPABLE of the job, there is no problem with it.

• Yes I agree.

Its unfair that people are so sexist towards women. People (mostly men) take advantage of us woman and we need to stand up for ourselves if we want them to stop. Dont be scared and be brave. We will support eachother. Stand together to gain power. Thank you very much.

• Yes I agree.

• Yes they can

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS women OR men JOBS
    GO WOMEN GO ... GO WOMEN GO ... YESSSSSSSSSSS THEY CAN DO WHAT THEY WANNA DO... BRO SOME WOMEN CAN EVEN DO BETTER THAN MEN IN THOSE JOBS... SO MEN, TAKE A SIT AND THE GIRL POWER TAKE OVER ...

• Its about ability

Any person regardless of gender/sex, should have the right to work in a job they desire AS LONG as they are suitable and have the right qualifications. If I was an employer, I would hire people based on qualification and skill. Anything other is ridiculous and just plain bad decision making.

• Yes, I definitely agree.

There are no "men" jobs or "women" jobs, there are jobs. People feel the need to place men and women in a category and keep everything related to that category separate from the others. Women are equal to men, and men are equal to women. I never understand why people feel the need to discriminate based on sex or gender.

• Women are not Equal

If women and men were equal wouldn't we be classified as the same. Women are not equal to men since they are labelled as something else, which is why they shouldn't be able to have men's jobs. They also aren't even good at what they work at, and honestly just sap money from the economy. Men and women will never be equal no matter who you are, and will never be able to work a mans job.

• Leads to lower standards

I've seen several male-dominant jobs that have been required to hire female employees such as jobs as firefighters and jobs in the military. In most cases, the women are given a separate, and usually lower set of standards to meet than the men because they aren't capable of meeting the same standards as the men. It's wrong for us to lower our standards, especially in jobs where people's lives are on the line, in the name of gender equality.

• I dont have to justify anything

Insert filaaaaa here . , , , , , , , ,, , , , , , ,, , , , ,, ,, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Fiasco says2018-03-05T20:24:54.730
Is the question asking whether jobs should be taken from men and given to women, or whether women should be permitted to work in jobs which are predominantly occupied by men but have open positions?

Because those are very different questions, with very different answers!
Fiasco says2018-03-05T20:25:03.107