• Cultural relativity is my answer.

We need to respect other countries values. As in Rome walk like the Romans do. We have no right to tell other countries that their woman can ride bicycles. After-all it is their nation and their laws. Just as they have no right to boss us around in our country.

Http://www.Gotquestions.Org/cultural-relativism.Html

• Why is this even considered?

Someone tell me why this is considered. Seriously. Who cares about roman cultural beliefs. It is quite literally an extreme dogmatic regime, in fact, this could cause a revolt like in Crimea. Not a good idea and anybody who supports this is stupid and needs help from a mental institution.

• No, women should not be banned from riding bicycles in public.

No, women should be afforded the same rights and freedoms as men and should not be banned from riding bicycles in public. A ban on physical or leisure activities would set precedent to limit people based on gender from living their lives in a free society and make their own choices.

• Absolutely not, no way.

I don't understand why women need to be banned from doing anything in public. Riding a bicycle is such a normal activity, I can't wrap my head around who is at risk from this activity. If riding a bicycle in public is truly a menace to society, then both men and women should be banned from doing so. Even that thought sounds ridiculous.

Women should of course not be banned from riding bicycles in public. There is no reason at all that they should not be able to do this, as men are allowed to. This sounds like some archaic rule created under the laws of a patriarchal religion comprised of insecure males, and as a civilized society it is our duty prevent these ridiculous laws from being established.

• Women should not be banned from riding bicycles

Women should not be banned from riding bicycles in public. Women have the same rights as men. It is good exercise and fun. They can do it with other women, increasing the bonds of friendships, or with her family. There is nothing wrong with riding a bicycle, and it would be foolish to ban woman from doing so.