• Hi yes hi

Yes hi i said hi yes hi yes hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• Yes, equal pay for equal work.

This is not even supposed to be a question any more. Of course, women and men should be paid equally for doing equal or similar work or work that facilitates a common goal. There is absolutely no reason why a woman should earn less and then have to rely on a man's income to survive.

• Equal pay now!

Women (in general) should have equal pay! Just because they have children doesn't mean they don't get their fair share. Her husband should earn the money and give the 9 month's worth of pay to her unless he is a bum. Giving life and earning money are EQUALLY important people!

• It's not about gender

It's about whether or not you can get the job done. If I'm a business owner and I hire two a man and women, I'll pay the one who gets the job done, regardless of gender. I don't think the government should enforce equal pay because it will also enable the lazy to prosper and the hard-working to suffer.