• I hope this isn't something that will still be debated in 20 years

Every single human one this planet came from a dying star. We all are made out of the same organic compounds. We all need to breathe, eat, drink water, sleep, and a myriad of other things. Just from all that, would you say it would be fair to inhibit one type of human being just for being a different sex? I don't know about you, but the oppression of women is just really, really sad. We're all made out of stardust and yet women are still seen as "not as capable" even though they have existed just as long as men have. Truly mind boggling, if I may say so myself.

• Yes of course!

As a women I definitely believe that women should have equal rights to men. We are just as capable and are just as good as men. Only those who still live in the Dark Ages would feel any different. Women still struggle to have rights equal to men and it is long past time for this to stop.

• We are all equal

If you disagree you are sexist maybe not all the way, but yes. Why can't we have equal rights? We are all people just like you. We do the same work, but yet not the same pay only half? Unfair. We can do anything you can. Some girls are even stronger than some men. And bringing the bible into an argument is not a fact btw. Some people are not religious. But any way, my point is we are as equal as black to white. We are all people. Haters just hate

• Yeah? Why not? && I'm not even marginally feminist.

It's not entirely obvious that one could assume that men and women are equal. There's a fairly significant amount of differentiation between the sexes.
    But, given that there probably aren't any negative repercussions of giving women equal to male rights under law, it doesn't make much sense to deny women those rights if they've asked for them.

That being said, anything further (the direction that feminism appears to be going) beyond equal rights, into female entitlements to special treatment is probably unfair to men. But many men simply don't care under the philosophy of "Making Women Nod".

*Fun Fact:
    It used to be that women did worse in school than men.
    Men said that this was because men were more intelligent than women.
    Then as a result of feminism, schools attempted to tilt the scales in favor of women, so that they would perform better (more equally).
    But this tipping of the scales extended past equality, as now women fare significantly better in school than men.
    This is largely dismissed under the notion that women are just smarter than men, or more determined, or something like that.
    Perhaps that isn't very fair.

• Men wouldn't be here at all.

Many people in the opposite side of this argument are saying 'Who would make us food?' You can make it yourself, just because you act all high and mighty doesn't mean that you are better than women in any way. Yes men can be stronger, and do a lot of labor, but that doesn't mean that ONLY men do. Not all women are stereotypes. Just because some are born with smaller bodies doesn't mean we can't be strong. We are all humans here, so let's act like it. BTW, MEN DO NOT HAVE VAGINAS, BLEED OUT OF THEM ONCE A MONTH, OR SQUEEZE BABIES OUT OF THEM. HOW WOULD YOU MEN LIKE IT IF YOU HAD TO PUSH A BABY OUT OF YOUR PENIS?

• Yes they should

BECAUSE WOMEN ARE AMAZING AND STRONGER THAN PEOPLE GIVE THEM CREDIT FOR! The women are expected to sta at home while the men are at work. Men get paid more for exactly the same job! My friend's mum had exactly the same b as a man and he got paid £15,000 more a year!!

• Yes they should

• Women Should Have Equal Rights

Women should have equal rights because they can do everything a man can. Some women are strong and some men are weak. Emotionally and physically. Women can be just as strong too. Remember Alex Morgan, Phyllis Wheatly. That ios why women can be just a intelligent, strong, as mena and should have the same rights.

• Women Should Have Equal Rights

• Women Should Have Equal Rights

• Woman Rights No

First Timothy 2:12. They don't deserve the right because it is not a god given right. You should not be talking unless you were consulted by a male such as husband and/or father. It is not in the bible therefore it should not be brought into effect in the modern world

• Women's Rights Are

Completely stupid. I was a female activist and I can tell you women are 100% inferior to men. They can not perform as well physically, mentally or even emotionally as men. They have weak bodies and weak minds. It's why women could never be president or anything of actual importance to America, or any other country out there.

• Of cause NOOOO

I say women should not have the same rights as men.Its true we are all created the same,but if your husband is merchanic . And your wife is pregnant .Pregnant ladies cant fit themselves under a truck becouseof their stomach. Ladies cant have their hair cut as men it says in the bible men are not to have long hair,ladies are not to have their hair short. WHY SHOULD I SAY YES......

• Absolutely NOT. Preach

Women suck at everything compared to men. Any one who thinks that women deserve anything other than a laundry room and a kitchen is out of their mind. Women should stay home and let their man do the real work. Lets try and stop this terrible feminist movement before it gets out of hand. Amen! Hallelujah!

• Help my kids

My kids have been assulted by several milk tanks as the previous comment has said, these miltanks are a big problem, want to know who is not helping with this problem? Thats right the females they are hopnestly so selfish why cant they just bodyslam the miltanks. And someone in my class keeps looking at my work like3 go away

• No way, hell no

They already have to many rights, we should take some away from them if anything. They already receive special treatment from men and society just for being women but that's not enough, they always want more and more until one day us men will be left completely powerless (as most married men already are).

I can't believe people are even considering giving women equal rights..
    They are physically weaker and mentally all over the place due to their hormones. Men and women are completely different creatures, how could we ever share equal rights. Men run society and women have children and raise the next generation. This is the way nature intended it.
    Women are not to be trusted Period.

• Women should have

Equal rights because everybody says no because we are more prone to weakness, this is a well known fact, women are born smarter and stronger, and don't say no because of god! Girls are strong and independent so if you don't think we should have equal rights, out your head in the right place girls should be treated with equal respect!

• It is necessory

Women and men are the two wings of a nation. A bird can not fly without anyone of its wings. The development of a nation is done by offering equal rights for citizens. Therefore equal rights should be given for every citizen who take part in development of a nation.

• It is necessory

• No way, hell no

Women are not to be trusted Period.