• Why isn't this 100% Yes?

To be fully accurate, women are biologically stronger than men, and don't even need sperm to create babies anymore. Using bone marrow and eggs, you can create a human fetus, and it will always come out female. Basically, chauvinistic pigs like the ones saying no are not needed anymore, and they're simply afraid of the power females could hold against them if they were to get full equality. If it came down to it, the human race could become nothing but females. Even so, much less women are found to be murderers, or committing serious crimes at all. I understand fully that there are women that do these things and more, but it is a much smaller percentage. Most, if not all, shooters in the US have been Caucasian males in privileged families. Going back to my earlier statement of women being biologically stronger; women not only mature much faster, but they produce antibodies at incredible speeds, are less susceptible to cardiovascular diseases, and woman have a much higher pain tolerance due to having to live through childbirth and other things. Not only this, but women are much less likely to suffer from recessive disorders like colour blindness, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, and hemophilia. To the ones voting no: your arguments are illogical and immoral, perhaps you would feel more at home in the Dark Ages?

• Excuse me, what?

I literally just read the whole of the 'no' side of the argument, and I think my brain cells just died. We shouldn't make important decisions because we're irrational and emotional? There would be terrible trivial wars? Excuse me, but I've done just a little research and I've found that only 7 documented wars have been started by women and the rest have been started by men. And I know for a fact that men can be just as emotional as women.; I comforted a man today for something that really bothered him. Also, go back and learn some 10th grade biology, will you? All foetuses start biologically as women, but as the foetus starts to develop, the Y chromosome determines the sex. Since girls do not have a Y chromosome, the ovaries in the foetus descend into testicles, thus creating a man. So, all y'all started as girls. All that's separating us is a couple chromosomes. Sorry to disappoint you.
    Another thing, we are also not here to 'serve' men. You should be pretty damn glad that women would even consider having sex with you idiots; I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

• Womens are rational beings, they were made the same way mens were

Please, I can't believe there are still people that think they shouldn't. Remove their rights is the first step to eugenics. Keeping this way of thinking, will not be long until people measure the average IQ of different ethnicities and then remove the lowers. The lower average doesn't mean an ethnicity is worse than other. Actually, the IQ doesn't evaluate all areas of knowledge. I'm sorry for my english, I'm still a learner.

• Wo-MAN Vs. MAN

Obviously we were made to be equal. We have man in our name. There's no difference. We were all made the same. Yes, we may have different parts but other than that we are all capable of almost the same things. A woman can do just about anything a man can do and if you aren't happy about that then, oh well. Women may be "emotional" or "hormonal" but they can be tough also. Never underestimate anyone, they can be capable of anything.

• Of course women should have rights

This is coming from a young man (19, almost 20) who thinks that sometimes, some women abuse their 'equal rights' by having a go at men and getting in their faces, simply because they understand that most men aren't likely to do much about it just because it is seen as unacceptable to defend yourself against a female.

Anyway, to the main point of my argument. Why shouldn't women have rights? I mean, they are human and they have contributed a lot to society. Am I correct in believing that women played an absolutely HUGE role in the creation of the modern-day computer, and if it were not for that then we may not even be having this debate on this exact website.

Woman are people, just like men, and perhaps sometimes even better than men. Maybe if we had all women leaders of all countries, there would be less war.

• You people on the no side are idiots.

Its because of you people that women in countries like Niger and Congo are getting beat and raped and bullied and don't want to go outside for fear of getting beat or raped or bullied but do it because they have to. Women in those kind of situations are ten times braver than any of us because they know that they are going to possibly get hurt, but they do it anyway because their family needs them to. When your kids are thirsty you get them a glass of clean, cold water, from the tap. Not dirty, brown, disease filled river water that took you hours to fetch. If women have rights than they won't live in fear. They still might have to walk hours to fetch dirty water, but they won't have to be afraid that at any moment someone might come along and hit her or touch her. They can get to be free. More free than they have ever been. You might think that women having rights is about voting and owning stores or being to emotional to think properly or something stupid like that. But its so much more. The right to clean water. The right to speak. The right to get an education, to learn, to grow, to express themselves in a way that they can't do right now. I'm 14 and I can see that. Why can't you?

• Come on ,seriously

So what! I am just as good as any man. If men and woman were switched it would be the same. Woman have the same capacity as men do! How could the people who said no be so oblivious ? Can't you notice that woman are important and practically support society itself? I'd say more Exept that there is something I have to do😡😤

• Yes. Are they not people?

How can a person say that women do not deserve equal rights? Literally without women, there would be no men. Every baby in the womb starts out as a female before the Y chromosome changes the DNA to male. This crap about what the bible says should have to standing in whether women are equal to men because the bible was written by a group of men in a time where women were looked down on.

• Women are equal in every way, the bible is a lie. Don't believe in lies

Citing the bible to make an argument that women should not have rights is like citing a harry potter book to prove the existence of voldemort. I am frankly astonished that anybody would claim that women should not have rights, but I am not surprised in the least by the proliferation of bible thumping morons that use their irrational belief in a religious pseudo icon as the basis of their argument. God, doesn't exist, the bible is a series of lies and stories told to frighten the people into submission and if you actually believe that drivel you need to have your head checked. There is no proof in any way that women are inferior to men, infact, there is evidence from NASA that suggests women are actually better suited to space flight and high G maneuvering due to their general low body weight vs bone structure/ strength. Women should be revered not feared.

• Of course we should!

I hate how people think we are only good for small jobs. We should have rights just as men do. We do take responsibility thank you, we are not weak, and we are not "tamed" like some other answers. We deserve to speak up and take leadership in things we feel we should, and that's that.

• No, women should not have rights

I honestly don't beleive that women should have rights. They have proven to be excessively emotional and irrational. When decisions in society are being made i want to be assured that they are doing so in a calm, rational, and non-hormonal state of mind. I do not beleive that women are capable of doing this.

• Not at all!!!

They didn't back in the 1800s why should they now. A married couple shouldn't have to worry about mis-communication due to the wife not being loyal to the husband as The Bible says. So all in all women shouldn't gain the right to jobs or voting. This is my case.

• Women = level 1 / Men = level 100

Women should not even have the right to speak about this. Women use their emotions/hormones to reason, whereas men use their brain. Women are unreasonable, ergo they should not have the same power as us. If women ruled this world, the world would end up in chaos, and wars of jealousy, wars of vengeance, trivial wars. Technology would not advance. Economy would fall. Please, there is no need for this debate women will always be under men forever and ever and they should learn to accept it, they might even find it enjoyable. Lions are not tamed, but women are.

• My Ass is Large

I hate women and they are inferior. They should make sandwiches and nothing else. They are incapable of making smart decisions because they have vaginas. I don't like women. Women are evil. I only think that women are good for three things: cooking, cleaning, and vaginas. That is all women are good for.

• Not even a real person

I believe we were put here for Men, so why should we have rights if we're supposed to be property anyway? Things are just a lot easier when we do what Men say and don't bother questioning it. I don't know how anyone can think we're "people" like Men are, let alone that we're equal.

• Women should never have gotten rights to begin with!

Things slowly went down hill once we were granted rights. I as a woman believe I shouldn't have rights. I shouldn't have to go to school because the greatest joy a woman can have is serving her family. I shouldn't be allowed to vote on the president, if women Wernt able to vote in the first place we wouldn't have to worry about these women running for office thinking they can do a mans job. Finally abortion came from woman's rights. Women said oh look I have all this power I should have the right over my own body too and should be allowed to kill my own child . It's sick. Bring back the good days were the wife is waiting for the husband at home!!!!

• Men created everything.

All things valuable to mankind were created by men only, thus only men can have rights to use them. Women got their rights without effort. Women did not prove they can be responsible. Women abuse the concept of responsibility. Women are too emotional and they do not think logically. That's it.

• If u think woman should have rights kill yourself

Women are inferior to men in every single way that can be compared. They have smaller brains, only think about their own interests and have contributed nothing to society. Look at men like Albert Einstein and Bill Gates and what they have accomplished. Do u really think for one second that any woman could ever do anything for society close to what they have done? No

• What is wrong with you?

Okay, I only pressed no so that I could point something out. The men (judging by their opinions) who wrote the comments under this one are complete idiots. There HAS to be equality. I mean, just because you were made before women doesn't mean you're superior. After all, you're the rough copy making women the final masterpiece.

• No they are to emotional

Woman are way too emotional to make decisions and don't have the same knowledge of men woman are proven to have made bad decisions over the years. They were ment to cook and sew. Also they don't have the same physical strength as men do. They do not deserve the same rights