Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

No, women should not have rights

I honestly don't beleive that women should have rights. They have proven to be excessively emotional and irrational. When decisions in society are being made i want to be assured that they are doing so in a calm, rational, and non-hormonal state of mind. I do not beleive that women are capable of doing this.
ArrYouKnowImRight says2013-04-24T20:09:55.237
Truth!
destroyyoursupremacy says2013-05-02T18:48:43.683
Misogynist idiot... You are infuriatingly ignorant... Perhaps this comment is only designed to annoy people... If not I worry for your mental health.... Have you ever met a woman? If not, I encourage you to do so; you will benefit from the eye-opening experience.
Anonymous says2013-06-24T15:37:05.377
So men aren't irrational ? Hmm interesting ... If anything women have more control than men do.
justsomerandomvoice says2013-10-16T01:02:59.747
Okay. Both men and women have hormones, if you haven't learned by now. What you're saying is complete crap - not all women are emotional and irrational, neither are all men. (Oh, guess what? Men have emotions too - shocker!) Where did men get this idea that women are more irrational, emotional, and hormonal than men?
VampyMary says2013-10-22T13:37:35.087
I really hope you are a troll, if not here's my answer:
actually.. Men are just as irrational as women, if not even more.. Since a part in their frontal cortex is a lot smaller, the time it takes to get from annoyed to aggressive is substantially smaller ergo making them a lot more dangerous and very irrational.
MCR1998 says2013-10-28T08:12:52.637
Ignorance at its best. When you say that women's decisions are influenced by their hormones (oestrogen) are you denying that men behave erratically, irrationally and sometimes violently due to higher levels of testosterone (the male hormone). If you want to make an argument you need to have statistics to support it. Let's look at the facts - both males and females release hormones, and when there is an excess or imbalance of hormones, behavioural patterns are likely to be influenced. But in the end, women are no more susceptible to hormone-induced "bad behaviour" than men. In some instances it may be better to have the female oestrogen, which rightly or wrongly inhibits decision making, rather than testosterone, which can lead to impulsive and hurtful behaviour and physical impacts on others.
Lampostintheashes says2014-02-05T18:57:25.887
Funnily enough, it's proven that women are far more intelligent than men are. Men can be just as much of a crybaby as women can be, it doesn't depend on sex or gender, it depends on how an individual reacts to their mistakes and pain. Think like a grown up, and get your head out of your arse.
Persephone1ca says2014-03-05T03:51:42.133
I think you are likely a troll and would also suggest that you enlist the help of spell check.
chestnutrules says2014-12-06T21:16:22.080
Everyone is equal.
Little_Miss_Girl_Power says2015-05-22T11:03:33.810
First of all, alaird21. A woman's hormones don't kick in unless she is pregnant or on her period. Secondly, even with hormones, we don't let them affect important decisions. And lastly, 'our kill all men agenda', as you call it, is simply use getting rightfully annoyed when guys spout sexist crap like this.
RhysNoah says2015-05-28T14:36:55.987
Hilter was irrational and he was a guy.
TheConfession says2015-07-25T22:01:47.630
One second, laughing from this sorry excuse of an argument.
maiamoondragon says2015-10-09T04:25:21.187
No you know what, these generalizations make me sick. It's ridiculous to think that someone would be so ignorant and idiotic to the world around them.
maiamoondragon says2015-10-09T04:25:35.033
maiamoondragon says2015-10-09T04:25:38.373
maiamoondragon says2015-10-09T04:25:40.900
maiamoondragon says2015-10-09T04:25:41.430
maiamoondragon says2015-10-09T04:27:28.090
Many people of many genders are bad or stupid or act unattractively but that does not mean anyone gender or race and culture for that matter is any better. A concept the human race has struggled with for thousands of years.
alexalynnw10 says2015-10-16T18:14:17.740
-Contrary to its name, an atom -- meaning undivided or indivisible -- can be split. It was legendary Polish scientist Marie Curie that originally came to this conclusion at the end of the 19th century. By examining, "radioactive" elements, a term she coined, Curie reasoned that the ethereal energy they emit must originate from the atom itself, perhaps through some form of decay. This thinking, supported by her studies but contradictory to popular knowledge at the time, led Curie to discover two new elements, polonium and radium. Curie would eventually garner the 1903 Nobel Prize in Physics for her theory of radioactivity, and the 1911 Nobel Prize in Chemistry for finding the elements. To this date, she remains the only person to win a Nobel Prize in multiple sciences.
-In 1974 as a post-doc fellow, Martin discovered how to keep stem cells alive in a petri dish, which enabled them to be studied in greater detail. Then she made her greatest discovery. In 1981, Martin found a way to isolate embryonic stem cells and cultivate them in-vitro. This discovery expanded possibilities for a multitude of treatments and further research. -In 1983, Françoise Barré-Sinoussi identified that the cause of AIDS was the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). Her discovery laid the foundation for the development of effective treatment and other factors such as mother-child transmission. -Scientists have been debating for years on why humans age. We now know that the ends of our chromosomes are protected by a region of repetitive nucleotide sequences -- telomeres -- that prevent the genes within the chromosomes from degrading. But like treads on a tire, they gradually wear away throughout life, eventually exposing the genes to damage. It is in this fashion that our cells age, and us along with them. Enter American molecular biologist Carol M. Greider. On Christmas Day 1984, she discovered an enzyme -- telomerase -- that maintains and builds up telomeres. What a gift! The finding would eventually garner her a well earned present of another kind: the 2009 Nobel Prize in for Physiology or Medicine. Scientists are now examining ways to boost telomerase levels in human cells, in what could prove to be a treatment to BOOST LIFESPAN! -In May 2013, Angelina Jolie shocked the world when she announced that she had had a double mastectomy. The reason? She had a defective version of the BRCA1 gene, which predisposes women to getting breast and ovarian cancer. Cancer took Jolie's mother at the age of 56, and she wanted to avoid the same fate. Who can Jolie thank for this potentially life-saving medical knowledge? Mary-Claire King, a geneticist at the University of Washington, who discovered the gene. LOOK IT UP!!!!
luluzakout says2015-10-21T22:26:06.557
So we are supposed to intrust people like DONALD TRUMP to lead our country because he is a man? Please don't tell me you people are so stupid to believe that us women are here to serve you and make you sandwhiches.
luluzakout says2015-10-21T22:26:13.950
ram2927 says2016-02-05T02:18:07.507
The fact that the people on the 'no' side keep using emotion as an argument is just pathetic. Everyone experiences emotions. No one is perfect. Don't act like men are as tough as bricks and don't break down because everyone here knows that sure as hell isn't true.
whybotherwithlosers says2016-03-04T17:05:53.133
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!

Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
- Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
- A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.

- Hi, Barry.
- Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.

- Hear about Frankie?
- Yeah.

- You going to the funeral?
- No, I'm not going.

Everybody knows,
sting someone, you die.

Don't waste it on a squirrel.
Such a hothead.

I guess he could have
just gotten out of the way.

I love this incorporating
an amusement park into our day.

That's why we don't need vacations.

Boy, quite a bit of pomp...
Under the circumstances.

- Well, Adam, today we are men.
- We are!

- Bee-men.
- Amen!

Hallelujah!

Students, faculty, distinguished bees,

please welcome Dean Buzzwell.

Welcome, New Hive Oity
graduating class of...

...9:15.

That concludes our ceremonies.

And begins your career
at Honex Industries!

Will we pick ourjob today?

I heard it's just orientation.

Heads up! Here we go.

Keep your hands and antennas
inside the tram at all times.

- Wonder what it'll be like?
- A little scary.

Welcome to Honex,
a division of Honesco

and a part of the Hexagon Group.

This is it!

Wow.

Wow.

We know that you, as a bee,
have worked your whole life

to get to the point where you
can work for your whole life.

Honey begins when our valiant Pollen
Jocks bring the nectar to the hive.

Our top-secret formula

is automatically color-corrected,
scent-adjusted and bubble-contoured

into this soothing sweet syrup

with its distinctive
golden glow you know as...

Honey!

- That girl was hot.
- She's my cousin!
KiwiRiver says2016-04-26T17:23:58.023
Please did you know that EQ(emotional quotient) actually shows 80% of your success.
the-cat says2016-04-27T07:21:06.940
Do you think that men are capable of that? Can you please give me proof that this is right? And where did you get this information from? Not all women are like that, and if they are, it doesn't really matter, because you learn to control.
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:28:08.003
Alright everyone lets do a quick science lesson, today we do hormones! Now as can see the person wrote this needs a review of hormones. They think that only girls have hormones, silly man. Who can tell me why his statement wrong, because boys have hormones!! *Men Gasp* That's right everyone boys have hormones too!! Isn't amazing!! No girls do have their period every month, maybe that's what he talking about, but again being a silly boy it only happens once a month, not all the time. *Men Gasp AGAIN* Now out of the boys who knew this, *Only a few raise their hands*. You men need to understand you have hormones too, unless you didn't go through puberty, which i know there is some type of disease for that. Women have their periods once a month and are emotional but on the behalf of all women we apologize for WHAT OUR BODY DOES WHICH IS NOT IN OUR CONTROL!!! I am not saying all men are clueless of this but some are. Stop saying "Oh is it that time of month again?" boys wen we get annoyed at you, we are most likely actually annoyed at you. Don't point out our [girls or women] different biology unless you know what your talking about, this man clearly didn't.
Equal_Right123 says2016-06-08T15:09:01.573
Your talking about hormones but your the one without the life and lonely with you horny ass. Also women can control there emotions.
ffxegxfltvhmu says2016-06-23T17:33:48.223
Smosh . My friends and relatives. The other hand I am sure you can 7. If only way. It will be hard pressed the population. If the other day and age of seventeen. If the other day and age of seventeen. If the other day and age of 51, I have a good good time. The other signs of a b , I have a great time. I am a beautiful 56. I am a beautiful thing I can do it Hmm. I am a beautiful 51 Mike Conroy friend’s the population police are awful and then CBS news is that it’s is disruptive 9pok the population police Came up and said the population police Came up and said the population police Came up and said the population police 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다 있다
ffxegxfltvhmu says2016-06-23T17:36:57.523
Smosh pokemon theme song revenge on the phone. I will not return it. It 60km to
ffxegxfltvhmu says2016-06-23T17:41:02.997
Gayden gaylor the backgrounder the images are very excited to see the Whiteness and the images are very good The ads Color is all colored in and the colors are nice and easy to find out what the heck is lunch where we can eat and talk and play games Now let’s not forget to have fun at lunch time to double date of 9th and it is also targeted to bullies The ads Color is all colored in and the colors are nice. We will need
ffxegxfltvhmu says2016-06-23T17:47:55.917
I am sure it will get lots attention because it is so important because you can hangout with anyone you want I am gayden, and a avalanche starts to the boy but the security guard blocked him and said you would have a fine up to the dining room 8
ffxegxfltvhmu says2016-06-23T17:48:12.030
ffxegxfltvhmu says2016-06-23T17:48:29.397
Bludla
iloveoatmeal says2016-09-15T01:32:22.877
When has a women ever been over emotional giving an important speech? Please just give me one time.
Arget says2017-01-27T08:05:42.827
RRRRRRRIIIIIGGGGHHHHHHTTTTT. Like men are not just as effected by hormones, usually having to do with violent tendencies.

Women are just as capable of calm and rational as men, and men are just as capable of being emotional and irrational as women.
katewinchester says2017-02-19T23:27:13.907
I do believe it was men, not women, who started both of the world wars and were responsible for millions upon millions of deaths.
blueboy600 says2017-06-13T21:26:15.737
Your argument is, "Since women do not have the capacity to be moral, they do not deserve rights. " So, men have more capacity to be calm, rational and non-hormonal? From a purely biological standpoint, it is testosterone and estrogen. Testosterone being man, estrogen being woman. I will place "human" to overarch both male and female. Does a human have the capacity for logic? I would say yes. You're arguing that a female is an exception..." if one is female, then she does not have the capacity for logic, therefore she does not deserve rights." On the other hand, if a man that does not have the capacity for logic, does he now also not have rights? Even larger, if a human has lost the capacity for logic, do they now not deserve rights? And human rights. If one is human, they are subject to certain human rights. A female is human, therefore she gets human rights. I would like to hear your thoughts.
AnonymousXHacker says2017-11-22T02:31:58.957
Men have been emotional and the most irrational too
AnonymousXHacker