Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

Excuse me, what?

I literally just read the whole of the 'no' side of the argument, and I think my brain cells just died. We shouldn't make important decisions because we're irrational and emotional? There would be terrible trivial wars? Excuse me, but I've done just a little research and I've found that only 7 documented wars have been started by women and the rest have been started by men. And I know for a fact that men can be just as emotional as women.; I comforted a man today for something that really bothered him. Also, go back and learn some 10th grade biology, will you? All foetuses start biologically as women, but as the foetus starts to develop, the Y chromosome determines the sex. Since girls do not have a Y chromosome, the ovaries in the foetus descend into testicles, thus creating a man. So, all y'all started as girls. All that's separating us is a couple chromosomes. Sorry to disappoint you. Another thing, we are also not here to 'serve' men. You should be pretty damn glad that women would even consider having sex with you idiots; I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.
Goldendog12 says2014-04-17T01:59:38.217
You are my hero!!!
kayne2000 says2015-05-14T05:34:32.553
You females, only have any power because men without a spine granted it to you.

In the past 100 years of your "liberation", The world has fallen apart, and men have become less like men and more like women.

But I dont expect you to get it.
Samaseemo says2015-08-22T14:33:32.563
Kayne2000: men should be HAPPY to be more like women. You anti-feminists are the MAIN REASON we hate you men. If we EVER, EVER EVER EVER EVER took of the world, we would NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER let you men have rights after scarring us for 100 years.
pbramberg9 says2015-10-26T10:10:11.590
Your argument is an argument to the contrary; if you are correct, men evolved from women and should therefore, ipso facto, have more rights. I trust you don't mean that monkeys should have equal rights because people supposedly evolved from them?
NS528 says2016-04-18T15:43:38.357
The only reason women are gaining power is because men are becoming more like women. Men these days want to be sensitive and decorated like women. Men need to be men and God created a women to serve man. Women is only a companion for man. Women are like a crutch for men. You women are to emotional and mentally unstable when it comes to situation. Samaseemo women could never take power from a real man. You may be able to take it from a weak man but women will never have the power to overthrow a real man.
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:08:58.460
NS528 a real man is someone ho RESPECTS omen and lets her be whatever she wants to be. A weak man says women are stupid and are too emotional, irrational. Weak men say this because they are afraid of how string women are getting. Also get some grammar lessons its *too not to. Men have scarred women for many years, raping, abuse, and many more over little things like getting the husband the wrong tie or such. And guess what, this is still happening, without rights this would be happening and be considered fine. Let me explain what you are saying, women can get raped, beaten and be forced to marry a man that she has only met once. Women will have no education making women stupid. Women will have children against their will and their opinions will be ignored and thrown away in a sensed. I hope you realize that without rights women are victim-- NO not even a VICTIM just a person who has been hit which would TOTALLY FINE. Please explain how this would be right. Guess what I'm in 6th grade, bet you didn't expect someone this young is showing you how wrong you are. Think about this, a bet if you had a daughter you loved and all this happened to her you wouldn't be so supportive of this now would you.
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:09:08.180
NS528 a real man is someone who RESPECTS omen and lets her be whatever she wants to be. A weak man says women are stupid and are too emotional, irrational. Weak men say this because they are afraid of how string women are getting. Also get some grammar lessons its *too not to. Men have scarred women for many years, raping, abuse, and many more over little things like getting the husband the wrong tie or such. And guess what, this is still happening, without rights this would be happening and be considered fine. Let me explain what you are saying, women can get raped, beaten and be forced to marry a man that she has only met once. Women will have no education making women stupid. Women will have children against their will and their opinions will be ignored and thrown away in a sensed. I hope you realize that without rights women are victim-- NO not even a VICTIM just a person who has been hit which would TOTALLY FINE. Please explain how this would be right. Guess what I'm in 6th grade, bet you didn't expect someone this young is showing you how wrong you are. Think about this, a bet if you had a daughter you loved and all this happened to her you wouldn't be so supportive of this now would you.
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:09:08.850
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:09:09.070
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:09:09.193
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:09:10.193
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:09:19.523
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:09:29.910
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:09:30.113
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T19:09:30.160
AndViolate says2016-08-10T20:17:05.330
Back to the kitchen with you.
AndViolate says2016-08-10T20:17:10.587
Back to the kitchen with you.
dianestefanacmyass says2017-03-20T03:02:13.180
Fuck you how about you go back to hell bitch. Why are men so god damn stupid
Redneck6969 says2017-03-22T17:01:51.443
Go make me a sandwich while the men talk
MemeWare says2017-04-04T13:11:19.750
Jesus these kids are edgy.
MemeWare says2017-04-04T13:11:53.290
Women are only here to make babies
Joey_Patterson750 says2017-04-05T20:37:16.820
Women don't even have brain cells how could they have died??!