Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

Women should never have gotten rights to begin with!

Things slowly went down hill once we were granted rights. I as a woman believe I shouldn't have rights. I shouldn't have to go to school because the greatest joy a woman can have is serving her family. I shouldn't be allowed to vote on the president, if women Wernt able to vote in the first place we wouldn't have to worry about these women running for office thinking they can do a mans job. Finally abortion came from woman's rights. Women said oh look I have all this power I should have the right over my own body too and should be allowed to kill my own child . It's sick. Bring back the good days were the wife is waiting for the husband at home!!!!
TheDoctor18 says2014-04-10T03:09:32.317
You know? You go do that. You can live as it was in the 'good old days' where the women wasn't allowed to do extremely simple things, like make financial decisions or vote. If you don't want an abortion, don't do it. But, the rest of us would like to do what we like. I want to vote for the next president. I want to be able to be independent without some guy (I don't even like men anyway) hovering over me. I want to have my rights, and so do women everywhere in America. You go do your thing and we'll do ours.
AlexaRuiz says2014-04-24T03:33:53.340
Well u could do that and and let the rest of the women have their rights
SheWitchy says2014-05-30T07:44:47.597
Tansy, cotton root, penny-royal and a whole host of other things can be used to cause a miscarriage and they've been in use for centuries long before women had the right to vote and unless the family was really really really rich the woman works. If you choose to remove yourself from consideration on a political scale though stop trying to stop the rest of us from voting.
femme says2014-08-19T20:40:44.357
Go and take some grammar lessons!
polaroid_beach says2015-04-14T00:39:41.750
As tempting as it is to be sold, married to a much older man, give birth to a heap of sons, raise the family and then JUST DYING is, Don't get me wrong it really is just soooo tempting, I think I'll stick with my rights as a human thanks.
TheConfession says2015-07-25T22:00:33.387
This is a sad excuse for a troll. If you are a woman, you are a disgrace to our gender.
the_future says2015-08-04T19:27:36.207
Ha! If you say that then you should not have post this. Well, since you are not a person. Since you should not have rights. I mean, you are honestly ignorant. You say women are not people!? Well the definition of person is a human being regarded as an individual. I mean come on! Women have a brains! Use it! Why do we have a brain if we are not to even use it? Huh?
Samaseemo says2015-08-21T22:38:42.807
How long have you been brainwashed by society, sweetie?
Terryjr says2016-01-03T21:47:56.333
A disgrace for having an opinion? She can live anyway she wishes and so can you! What are you a hypocrite? She can live her life anyway she wishes it's a protected right! The same right you base your freedom to speak on and live on! I swear people are so self motivated! It's about choice not force dummy!!
johnsonas4 says2016-02-15T01:15:46.290
So you are telling us, that as a woman, you want it to be okay for men to go around freely raping and abusing women, insulting them, not allowing them the option of voting or having a job and forcing them to do nonpaying, painful and unwanted work just because of their gender? Nobody should have to go through that. NOBODY.
nbing says2016-04-12T22:20:06.823
The majority of my brain cells just died.
nbing says2016-04-12T22:20:22.707
BarenAbban says2016-04-14T01:36:07.447
Weren't*
If you paid attention in school, I wouldn't have to tell you that. You also wouldn't be that ignorant, or is your ignorance caused by you "serving your family" and ignoring all sense given to you by anyone with, at the very least, half a brain?
Oh, and what about gay women, or do you think that all of us should just not deserve to have any rights at all, and not be able to support a family?
Oh, and "greatest joy", from serving our family?!?!?!?! Please.
BarenAbban says2016-04-14T01:36:17.273
Weren't*
KiwiRiver says2016-04-27T06:29:24.830
Do you actually think this? Is this some form of satire? Is this someone posing as a woman? I am not saying that is is normal for men to be sexist and not for women, no one should be sexist, but the fact that this is (apparently) coming from a female shows just how far this has gone, so far that a person does not believe that her own rights are important.
the-cat says2016-04-27T07:25:32.063
I am sorry, but this is just crazy. In ancient rome, men had the power to kill your children! Do you want to be with your children? Please rethink. If your daughter had a passion for, i don't know, art for example, but she couldn't paint, she couldn't follow her passion and become an artist, because girls and women, dont have the right.
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T18:07:10.310
Troll! You lier. You're absolutely not a woman. You're a man playing a game to make women sound agreeable to this. And if you are a woman, you've been locked in that closet to long, I'll send help. Listen to you. What, are you trying to get sick points?!?!? #dickpoints this chick right here ^^^^
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T18:07:23.070
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T18:07:59.433
Troll! You lier. You're absolutely not a woman. You're a man playing a game to make women sound agreeable to this. And if you are a woman, you've been locked in that closet to long, I'll send help. Listen to you. What, are you trying to get dick points?!?!? #dickpoints this chick right here ^^^^
Equal_Right123 says2016-06-08T15:15:07.607
Yasss #justafragilelittlewomen
imdone says2016-10-03T20:04:13.703
You are completely and utterly stupid. If you are actually a woman, then please. Save yourself and this nation. Jump off a fucking cliff.
Oneonlywillow says2016-10-21T20:43:19.337
Wait so you don't want rights? YOU DON'T WANT THE RIGTH TOO YOUR OWN body? I Feel bad for miss sorry but omg i feel bad!!
Arget says2017-01-27T09:06:02.103
There are still places like that in the middle east. Rape is ok, torturing beating or killing is ok, you'll have absolutely no rights their, and most (men and women) don't consider it to be those the best places to be (the constant war might have something to do with it).
SPANNA says2017-02-11T09:42:38.020
Is that last sentence meant to suggest that you are waiting for your future husband (someone crazy enough to date, let alone, marry you) to walk through the front door and ask you to marry him (for some weird reason)?
SPANNA says2017-02-11T09:42:58.533
just.because says2017-02-16T16:47:20.920
What a freaking idiot. It doesn't even matter whether or not you have the rights to go to school because you are obviously unintelligent. EVERYBODY should want rights, especially rights over their own bodies! Plus, next time you post an argument, please check your grammar. Homophones are something we learned in second grade.
just.because says2017-02-16T16:47:30.780
just.because says2017-02-16T16:47:41.887
dianestefanacmyass says2017-03-18T01:06:56.377
Y'all be saying that "in the bible it says women are followers" well I'll have you know that the bible was man made of course it's going to say that. Men think that they own the world...But sadly/happily the don't. Why? Without as you wouldn't be alive you dumb ass. Men just want their way all the time but sadly that's not going to work is it. Our society is just a man man society because they think they own it but if they were to change into a women they would know how hard it is to dealing with lucky months, being viewed as the can't do as much, getting ready every morning which is really hard if your'e lazy (which is all of us), dealing with stupid men that try to get friendly with them, etc. I been sexually assaulted before, and I felt like I couldn't do anything because I was a women. But after the years of loving myself I found out that women are mentally and physically stronger then men. Don't say well the cry to much that's because we actually let our emotions out other then you, you keep them in which is bad for your health.