Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

Men created everything.

All things valuable to mankind were created by men only, thus only men can have rights to use them. Women got their rights without effort. Women did not prove they can be responsible. Women abuse the concept of responsibility. Women are too emotional and they do not think logically. That's it.
cricket0206 says2014-02-25T03:31:32.017
I think the suffragettes that endured hunger strikes and beatings in prisons would disagree with you when you say "women got their rights without effort."
xololxo says2014-03-06T00:33:50.780
If women didn't get their rights without effort then how did they get them? So many people were against women's rights too and they had to FIGHT for it. If they didn't put any effort, we'd still be here without a chance to vote or work. I think you should re think .
TheDoctor18 says2014-04-10T03:13:55.820
Excuse me. No logic? Explain to me why World War I and II were logical. Explain to me why the Cold War was logical. And don't you dare talk to me about emotions. Men have emotions too, even if they keep them bottled up inside. They're still there. And we've proved to be far more responsible than most men. You don't see us starting wars willy nilly.
crayven says2014-08-08T21:18:24.137
You've proven MORE RESPONSIBLE? Hahaha are you ...Are you serious??
Margaret Thatcher - her greatest achievment was...A WAR and Britain's economic RUIN.
Wow...So much for women are more suited to lead.

Give me a break!
Giving women rights more than voting was a MISTAKE and the world will pay for it. Men and women.
SavvytheSVG22c says2014-10-28T22:06:10.927
WiFi, Penicillin, the circular saw, computers, submarine telescopes, most utilitarian appliances, KEVLAR etc. were invented by women. However, I will accept your distinction if you immediately desist using all of these things. Say goodbye to men, they will die faster in war without body armour, they will cease to have a voice because they will no longer use the two things that let them publicize their opinions, Internet and the Computer, and they will die of infections that women survive due to medicines developed from vital research by women. We're fine with that too.
EDUCATOR says2015-03-18T22:13:47.270
Well a woman gave birth to you so...
femily says2015-05-12T23:42:42.460
Women created the first computer, windshield wipers, secret communication systems, the circular saw, bullet proof vests, laser cataract surgery devices, and many other revolutionary things. Do your research next time you decide to say, "Men created everything."
thevoice101 says2015-08-13T04:49:34.520
I agree with femily you really should have researched this be for you commented some thing like this. Also by saying omen made nothing valuable is saying every human is not valuable because with out women THERE WOULD NOT BE CHILDREN (or you) and those children would not grow up and create ever thing that is valuable to you. Also some more things other they created where paper bags, the clever and monopoly!!!!!!!
Samaseemo says2015-08-21T22:36:57.457
http://www.buzzfeed.com/hannahjewell/inventions-by-women-that-changed-the-world#.iw8YqkmOV
Really? EVERYTHING valuable you say?
Go for it, my dear confused person <3
yomama4 says2015-11-08T23:47:00.373
Agreed. God is a MAN. Jesus is a MAN. Lord charlie sheen is a MAN. Notice none of the big three greek gods are woman. Woman she be chained down to the bed full time for how they've been acting latley
DebateMaster04 says2015-11-22T23:00:09.213
You were created because a woman carried you around in her stomach for nine moths!
DebateMaster04 says2015-11-22T23:00:26.343
You were created because a woman carried you around in her stomach for nine months!
ram2927 says2016-02-05T00:46:56.377
Who carried you around for nine months and then had to brutally endure the excruciating pain of childbirth? Oh right, a woman. Who disguised herself as a man so she could serve in the Continental Army during the American Revolutionary War? Oh right, Deborah Sampson, an extremely courageous woman in history. Who rode during the night to warn the soldiers of the advancing enemy army during the American Revolutionary War? Oh right, Sybil Ludington, a young woman who rode way farther than Paul Revere, a grown man that (for some reason) still receives more credit. And women got their rights without effort? Ha! That's quite funny actually. I guess you haven't heard of Women's Suffrage. It's 2016. This shouldn't even be a debate on here. Who would be psychotic enough to deny women their given rights? Never underestimate a woman. Take a look at history and you'll find that women contributed significantly, and that men weren't the only ones capable of great things.
RantingPineapple says2016-02-24T17:13:20.477
In case you haven't realized, in Greek mythology, Gaea is Mother Earth (everything) AND GAEA IS A GIRL. HMMM I WONDER WHY THEY MADE HER A GIRL. MAYBE ITS BECAUSE GIRLS ARE JUST AS IMPORTANT AS BOYS.
RantingPineapple says2016-02-24T17:14:04.157
Or maybe more
KiwiRiver says2016-04-26T17:26:22.137
Agreed RantingPineapple!
the-cat says2016-04-27T07:16:09.743
I completely agree with all of you,
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T18:03:39.537
This guy lol! You need to do some research, you'll find lots and lots of things created by women that are valuable. By the way we TOOK our rights, you didn't GIVE us SSh$! You just realized that we weren't going to take it and threw up the flag. Them you tried to be a hero and pretend you GAVE us freedom and rights. Lol just like a man. Example of things women created, how about radiation therapy for one example used for treating cancer patients successfully I might add. Silly entitled little boy.
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T18:03:53.357
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T18:04:10.767
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T18:04:22.387
SegBeg says2016-06-19T15:49:12.257
Then I guess men don't have the right to use kevlar or the Miracle Mop.
HeavenlyPanda says2016-07-17T00:08:45.910
Did men create themselves? No. And since everything amazing came from human beings, women are practically the ones who caused it.
iloveoatmeal says2016-09-15T01:34:07.490
I feel so bad for the women that actually carried you for 9 dam months, so not worth it, shoulda had an abortion.....
Arget says2017-01-27T08:57:04.357
I think what you meant to say was that women never got any credit for anything because men used their superior position to steal it while they had no rights.

Https://www.Google.Com/url?Sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjv-fTH-OHRAhXj5YMKHc90BT4QFggfMAE&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.Factmonster.Com%2Fipka%2FA0906931.Html&usg=AFQjCNGDafljkmdJLzG75l0cD8ROKVf-fw&sig2=uKgePdQPyjqEAy2K4w7DyA

http://www.Motherjones.Com/media/2013/10/ada-lovelace-eight-inventions-women-erasure-credit

http://mentalfloss.Com/article/53164/19-things-you-might-not-know-were-invented-women
SPANNA says2017-02-11T09:23:34.180
Women do not abuse responsibility - GOD GAVE WOMEN THE ABILITY TO HAVE BABIES NOT MEN. WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT MEN?
geolovesdebating says2017-03-12T16:21:48.167
I might be mistaken... But was it not God Himself that gave women the responsibility and power and ability to have children? I honestly don't understand how you can say women are less when they are actually, genuinely, so much more capable. I'm not saying women are better than men, because that's not true. I believe that we are all equal, and I don't get how people are still opposed to this simple concept.