Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

Women dont deserve rights

Women are stupid and shouldnt have rights because they should be in the kitchen. If they aren't in the kitchen then how am i supposed to live? I can't feed myself, I'm a man. You can't expect a guy to spend all of his time in the kitchen unless he is better than a women, which never happens
ellis228 says2014-11-03T19:43:30.727
So women are stupid, but you're too stupid to figure out how to feed yourself? It's not that hard, especially today. Get a microwave; you're going to need it with that sexist attitude.
abby_1999 says2015-02-08T08:17:40.080
This probably goes down as one of the most pathetic things I've ever read.
Extrafoxpenguin says2015-02-18T23:23:00.853
I'm almost certain your a troll because who actually thinks this way?!
polaroid_beach says2015-04-14T00:42:08.253
Wow, can't feed yourself? A little pathetic don't you think? And by the way, as a woman, I am not ashamed to admit that the last time I cooked I accidentally gave someone food poisoning. You really want to be dependent on me?
Laceyholden says2015-04-30T13:51:46.523
Go go make your own food you fool
mirandacoves says2015-05-15T17:25:16.673
Okay, if you expect a woman to go make you food because you can't get up and do it yourself, then you're not doing any work. The woman is the one who would be doing the work. So why do you think that you deserve rights just for sitting around doing nothing and depending on a woman to do your work for you?
iprefertobeanonymous says2015-07-05T22:33:26.437
Don't doubt yourself, i know plenty of men who are excellent cooks. Cooking is an acquired skill, anyone can learn.
spmuts says2015-07-14T10:11:18.100
If your spending all day in the kitchen trying to make a simple meal for yourself, then you're probably doing it wrong...
TheConfession says2015-07-25T21:30:49.463
"Women are stupid and shouldnt have rights because they should be in the kitchen. If they aren't in the kitchen then how am i supposed to live? I can't feed myself, I'm a man. You can't expect a guy to spend all of his time in the kitchen unless he is better than a women, which never happens"
First of all. Your grammar should be improved, love. *I, *shouldn't, and you need a period at the end of 'happens'. Who's the stupid one?

Secondly, how are we stupid? Oh, you met one girl who couldn't finish a math problem, and you judge the entire gender because of that one girl? Smart... Also, you can cook a meal by yourself. It's a learned skill, not a genetic skill. You learn the difference between the two in 3rd grade. If you can't feed yourself, that's just depressing. What kind of parents did you have?

Finally, "unless he is better than a women, which never happens"

So you're saying men never are better than women? Wow, thanks, it means a lot coming from a sexist with an immature debate side.
Samaseemo says2015-08-21T22:29:12.100
Uh oh. Extreme sexism alert! But thanks for admitting that we're better than you. <3
alexalynnw10 says2015-10-16T17:40:11.210
In 1962, Crick was awarded a Nobel Prize for discovering the structure of DNA, along with fellow scientists James Watson and Maurice Wilkins. However, Rosalind Franklin, a British biophysicist who also studied DNA, discovered the double helix framework of DNA long before these "gentlemen." Crick and Watson were basically scratching their heads before they found Rosalind's paper and decided to use it for their own. LOOK IT UP
madz987 says2015-10-28T19:12:46.117
If you can’t cook without women your not gonna last long ya sexist ass.
johnsonas4 says2016-02-15T01:24:19.073
You are downgrading both genders at this point. "I can't feed myself, I'm a man" Seriously? I may be a woman but have evidence that male humans can cook (my father fed me 3 days a week for several years, and I have eaten) Women are stupid?!
~Sappho (c 570 BCE) One of the first published female writers. ~Cleopatra (69 – 30 BCE) The last Ptolemaic ruler of Egypt
~Joan of Arc (1412 – 1431) The patron saint of France, Joan of Arc inspired a French revolt against the occupation of the English
~Jane Austen (1775 – 1817) – One of the most popular female authors Jane Austen wrote several novels, which remain highly popular today ~Rosa Parks (1913 – 2005) – American civil rights activist.
~Anne Frank (1929 – 1945) – Dutch / Jewish author. Anne Frank’s diary is one of the most widely read books in the world
~J.K.Rowling (1965 – ) British author of the phenomenal best selling Harry Potter series
And there are oh so many more.
LourdesTrujillo4 says2016-02-16T22:18:59.370
It is so funny how helpless you are. You make every other man look terrible and you are one of the reasons why women are still fighting for equality. Yes. Women are much more emotional than men but women are much tougher than most men are. Even the NAVY SEALs realized that women are very tough and so they opened it up to women as well. I feel very bad for you that you are blinded by your own problem that you can't see the growth that women already have and I can bet you all the money that I will have that you have no women in your life because you are weak and have no common sense. By the way if you think that this is women writing this you are completely right and I am much more informed than you will ever be. Oh yeah by the way I'm a middle schooler who is not as ignorant as you are and understands our rights and want equality for women.
LourdesTrujillo4 says2016-02-16T22:19:09.250
LourdesTrujillo4 says2016-02-16T22:19:10.357
LourdesTrujillo4 says2016-02-16T22:19:10.577
LourdesTrujillo4 says2016-02-16T22:19:10.747
LourdesTrujillo4 says2016-02-16T22:19:10.920
LourdesTrujillo4 says2016-02-16T22:19:20.510
LourdesTrujillo4 says2016-02-16T22:19:31.150
FedericoGutierrez says2016-02-16T22:20:42.770
Very true ^
l
l
FedericoGutierrez says2016-02-16T22:20:46.517
Very true ^
l
l
FedericoGutierrez says2016-02-16T22:20:47.580
Very true ^
l
l
FedericoGutierrez says2016-02-16T22:20:47.687
Very true ^
l
l
FedericoGutierrez says2016-02-16T22:20:47.843
Very true ^
l
l
FedericoGutierrez says2016-02-16T22:20:47.970
Very true ^
l
l
RantingPineapple says2016-02-24T17:26:18.717
If you think that way maybe you don't DESERVE the privilege of life. Considering you can't even FEED yourself. That's SHAMEFUL.
RantingPineapple says2016-02-24T17:26:23.053
KiwiRiver says2016-04-26T17:15:31.550
I pity you, can't even live without us women. We aren't born knowing how to cook you know. Please do read your comment once again; you clearly have stated that you cannot live without women, which means that you find women important and you stated that "unless he is better than a women..." which probably means that women are smarter than men, so it probably means that we make better choices. And NEVER say never, men a lot of the time are better at cooking than women, usually most famous chiefs are men, my father is better than my mother too. Just that man don't have the patients to learn how to live. We women are as intelligent or as you man are so please, the word "stupid", it does not make sense in this content.
the-cat says2016-04-27T07:18:10.287
Agreed Kiwi River and Ranting Pineapple, if you dont know how to take care of yourself, then that is YOUR fault. As you grow you have to learn that you have to be independent.
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T16:57:15.567
I sense a boy with 7th grade girl issues. You clearly fear the female race. Hatred for another human race derives from only one of 2 things, you were affected personally in some way and hold a grudge for this species, or two you were taught to be a miserable, self loathing, hater. I'm guessing a bit of each. Poor thing. You just can't handle the fact that women are not mindless cattle and are actual free thinking human beings and so your mad. Men should really retire the "in the kitchen" argument...It's old. But that's what happens when you don't have a legitimate argument. You make up stuff.
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T16:57:24.817
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T16:57:29.093
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T16:57:40.123
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T18:47:53.683
You're pathetic, as a girl in 6th grade i can tell you have NO idea how women are just as smart as, and probably smarter. Let me just point out, make sure that if you're against women rights don't put that us [women] are better than men. Pathetic how I can understand that women have made much growth yet you cant open up you're eyes to see how women and girls are changing the world for the better. I'm younger, much younger and yet here i am telling you how wrong you are. Wow just wow
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T18:47:58.007
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T18:48:00.877
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T18:48:01.890
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T18:48:02.077
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T18:48:02.327
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T18:48:14.777
Crosa1530 says2016-05-07T18:48:19.797
junior_love says2016-05-25T06:44:40.073
Cook for yourself
Equal_Right123 says2016-06-08T15:13:22.007
Really that why you live in your mother`s basement watching Pokemon porn with your mother slaving over the stove. Lick a big fat giant cock
Equal_Right123 says2016-06-08T15:43:05.587
If u can feed ur self ur a child not a man
ffxegxfltvhmu says2016-06-23T17:22:45.280
Feed shit to him
ffxegxfltvhmu says2016-06-23T17:23:05.297
Feed shit to him
ffxegxfltvhmu says2016-06-23T17:28:51.607
Thx.. YOU Are fool. You gave me bad example Thx for homework lololloooo xD 😋
ffxegxfltvhmu says2016-06-23T17:31:20.793
No you are not a men. You are gay.
SomeGuyWhoIsCool says2016-08-22T17:45:47.627
In no way your argument proves why women don't deserve rights.
iloveoatmeal says2016-09-15T01:30:01.430
What the fuck? Feed yourself what are you 8 months old?
Immediately says2016-10-20T13:03:07.837
Butthurt feminists everywhere.
Oneonlywillow says2016-10-27T04:10:56.100
Wait did you just say women are better then men! But you still think women don't deserve rights?
"You can't expect a guy to spend all his time in the kitchen unless he is better than a women, which never happens."
Kaylaangeliica says2016-11-02T16:19:12.740
That's not a argument that is your statement and their is more men that cool then ladies and so your mother is stupid because she is a women and you're not 5 you can make cereal
lornatiffany says2016-12-28T16:51:27.510
*don't
Perhaps you should get your grammar right before you call half of the world's population stupid.
Zebraxx10 says2017-01-30T23:44:25.960
I'm guessing you're like 12
SPANNA says2017-02-12T04:45:24.693
Two things:
1. You say women are stupid and incapable yet you say they should have the massive responsibility to look after you and all the other jerks who think women don't deserve rights.
2. I don't agree with you when you say women are better than men because we are all equal.
katewinchester says2017-02-19T23:26:07.967
Right okay, in that case women shouldn't be in the kitchen so you'll starve to death and die, good riddance. If you can't even feed yourself you shouldn't have the power to make political statements or laws hm?
doemont says2017-03-01T02:54:44.820
Okay first of all you literally contradicted yourself. One, since you think women don't get rights then why do u say, "a guy who stands in the kitchen and cooks and is better than a woman,which never happens." Do you have a brain? So guys aren't better than woman?
But i thought you were saying women don't get rights? Are you stupid? If you can give me proof that woman in america don't want to have rights or the majority of the population of women don't think they have rights then maybe you will make some sense, but you don't make sense right now. Im guessing either you have balls but are mentally retarded or you are just stupid and have no idea what you are talking about. Lemme make one thing clear, women should have rights. This isn't even a question.
doemont says2017-03-01T02:54:46.287
doemont says2017-03-01T02:54:47.380
doemont says2017-03-01T02:54:47.550
doemont says2017-03-01T02:54:50.560
doemont says2017-03-01T02:54:50.903
doemont says2017-03-01T02:55:06.160
dianestefanacmyass says2017-03-17T23:55:11.213
It's when you say "women shouldn't have rights" that really bothers me, and if that was the case then the world wouldn't be like it is now....But worse. If that's what your saying then how do you feel when I say "I think people of color should go back to be slaves". That really doesn't feel good does it...You're offended aren't you?Now I really don't mean that but that's just an example for this piece of shit to understand. So how about you grow some balls already, and start to put respect on women and think before you say before you get over the worlds population offended....And probably get hurt or will.
PresleyAnn says2017-04-15T20:06:33.607
Congratulations. You just made yourself seem like a little baby that doesn't deserve rights... You can't cook? Poor thing. LEARN.
PresleyAnn says2017-04-15T20:06:44.510
Sangelia says2017-04-29T23:59:20.090
Remember that a boy's first teacher is his mom. In ohter words a female. Intelligent males have intelligent females. Even the King of Saim realized this and hired a female teacher.
Sangelia says2017-04-29T23:59:39.420
Remember that a boy's first teacher is his mom. In ohter words a female. Intelligent males have intelligent females. Even the King of Siam realized this and hired a female teacher.