Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

Sandwich makers are needed

Who is going to make me a sandwich when I get home from work if women can have rights and actually do things. God forbid someone let them make their own decisions, let alone vote. Have you seen them fly off the hook when they find out that you're sleeping with another woman? It is my right to take as many wives as I so please, since the bible said so. Also, if they have rights, they can drive. If we fix this serious issue, we should be able to significantly reduce costs to society by reducing accidents. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR WOMAN IS? If she's not in the kitchen or in the bedroom, something is wrong.
abby_1999 says2015-02-08T08:29:33.050
You are accusing women of "flying off the hook when they find out that you're sleeping with another woman" but oh yes I definitely see your point you astonishing moron because I am so sure that you would be totally fine with your wife or girlfriend sleeping around. Because you have different genitals? You are the definition of an imbecile.
Extrafoxpenguin says2015-02-18T23:25:16.853
Yourself. You will pick up a knife. Get the butter. Put it on the bread. Maybe some meat. Want tomatoes? Get tomatoes. This isn't too difficult right? Have fun making YOUR OWN F****** SANDWICHES JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THE WORLD THAT I LIVE IN.
Samaseemo says2015-08-22T00:36:00.010
Just so you know. The kitchen is where the knives are. So watch watch what you say next time, okay bud?
Samaseemo says2015-08-22T00:44:25.173
Also, HAVE YOU EVER READ THE BIBLE? If she 'flies of the hook', it's obvious that you cheated on her you unfaithful moron. That gives you a highway leading straight to hell. And b**ch, please. More than HALF of the accidents by speed loving men you sexist idiot. I'm so tired of ALL your sh*t.
yomama4 says2015-11-08T23:43:26.277
I completely agree. Women need to stay at home and make us sandwiches as god commands them to.
FeminismYay says2015-12-03T13:28:12.780
You guys can make a sandwich, correct? Ask me to make one and I will put SAND in it. So it will actually be a sandwich. Now let's see you ask me for one you disrespectful jerk
RantingPineapple says2016-02-24T16:52:07.687
Lol you sexist idiot. You have hands do you not???Make your own sandwhich.Are you that stupid to the point where you cant even put two pieces of bread with lettuce and stuff inside together??? Oh wait apparently you are.
Skydreamer8849 says2016-03-09T05:13:09.450
Who's going to make you a sandwhich? Why don't you get off your ass and slap some bread together? Are you honestly that idiotic?
audreywolf says2016-03-22T18:37:15.537
HAHAHAHAH, you can´t make a sandwich? What are you, three? You literally just admitted that men are incapable of putting butter and cheese between two slices of bread, the joke is on you.
audreywolf says2016-03-22T18:37:41.323
audreywolf says2016-03-22T18:37:49.310
KiwiRiver says2016-04-26T17:29:24.643
This shows how unintelligent you man are! Making a sandwich, I knew how to do that when i was like 5, and what are you know?
the-cat says2016-04-27T07:29:10.247
Seriously?? Wow, you can't make yourself a sandwich?
lemonsandoranges says2016-04-30T23:01:40.150
Something is wrong if you think a woman should be in the kitchen or the bedroom. Plus, I could gladly provide instructions on the how-to of a sandwich. Do you have evidence that car crashes are mainly because of women?
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T18:11:23.483
Take your dick, take two slices of bread, insert dick between bread slices and devour. There's your sandwich. Enjoy your dick sandwich.
Equal_Right123 says2016-06-08T15:19:51.653
Your just mad because ur broke ass cant by bread. With ur horny ass u probably have a basement of dildos that u stick up every whole in ur ugly ass body nitch
Equal_Right123 says2016-06-08T15:20:05.693
Your just mad because ur broke ass cant by bread. With ur horny ass u probably have a basement of dildos that u stick up every whole in ur ugly ass body bitch
Anyonex says2016-06-19T14:58:21.050
Sleeping with another women doesn't make her your wife so unless you married he before you slept with her, then no you can't sleep with her, and unless your first wife allows, you can't marry another woman. Did you even get a decent education or did you go to a crappy public school?
r_and_om_n_ess says2016-07-20T09:43:42.910
Woman aren't on earth to serve men. Let's reverse roles. Imagine you were told you can't do something you love. You can't be someone you want to be. Your only purpose is to serve the opposite "dominant" gender. Think! Yeah! It does suck. We need equal rights. You don't want to make your own sandwiches and we don't want to make them for you. Don't forget women give birth. We carry around a child in our womb for 9 months! Without women the population would not continue. Instead it would be quickly declining. You think that not having a women in your bedroom and kitchen means something's wrong? The only thing that's wrong is your brain. You fucking cunt better knock some sense into yourself, or I will. WE ARE EQUAL. Women aren't better than men. Men aren't better than women. We need equal rights!!! YOU WANT A FUCKING SANDWICH? GET YOUR DICK, A REALLY FUCKING SHARP KNIFE, 2 PIECES OF BREAD. INSERT YOUR FUCKING DICK IN THE BREAD! CUT OFF DICK! VOILA! There's your fucking sandwich, bitch. Why don't you try for 1 day in your ideal situation for women. Sleeping around, cooking for us, cleaning while we are at work, making sandwiches for you, listening to FUCKING rude sexist people of the other gender taunt you. Good luck! Bet you wouldn't last an hour.
Oneonlywillow says2016-10-21T20:36:15.803
Just make your dumb sandwich yourself! See this is way women need rights! Some men can't even make them self a sandwich.
It's pretty easy!
Kaylaangeliica says2016-11-02T16:20:41.410
It's not hard to make a sandwich and again that's a statement
Arget says2017-01-27T09:14:23.020
This had better be satire.
SPANNA says2017-02-11T09:16:54.210
You say sandwich makers are needed...But just think about all the MEN who have made a living out of cooking. All those men who own a bakery, restaurant, cooking show, etc. they all chose that life. But do YOU give THEM shit for choosing that. NO. So don't give us women shit for wanting to do what we want to do.
dianestefanacmyass says2017-03-18T01:12:41.390
I'm going to fucking crack I swear."As many wives as you want"? Omg, do you know what true love is about? It's not about how many women that you can have sex with, it's about finding your forever lover. I swear men are the stupidest living things I have ever meant, all they want is sex and a meal. Now what if all women went away...What would you do there you dumb ass.