Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by:

They would bleed all over society.

Men have proven to be more superior, who has ever heard of a successful woman putting in long hours at any job they do? None. When there is a difficult situation that needs to be solved, a man will step in and take control, what would a woman do? They would cry about it and ask their male co-workers to do their work for them and still take credit as being a strong woman, it is sad really. Oh well, I think women already know that men are laughing about their weakness.
abby_1999 says2015-02-08T08:39:08.273
This entire statement is so flawed. You are honestly trying to tell me that you've never heard of successful women? Let me help you out because you seem lost. Anne Sweeney (President of Walt Disney), Oprah Winfrey (Entrepreneur/Personality), Helen Keller (Author/Political Activist), Maya Angelou (Author/Poet), Eleanor Roosevelt (First Lady of The US , 1933 – 1945). The list goes on forever my friend. Please read a book or do any kind of research before throwing out inaccurate statements to support your moronic thinking.
Extrafoxpenguin says2015-02-18T23:29:16.997
*cough* my mom came home at 3 am yesterday from work because her co-worker is sick and she's been putting in extra hours not only to help get a 300 page document in on time that she is completely responsible for, but so her co-worker doesn't have to stress while they are sick. So not only is she successful as senior management in a huge successful company, she works extra hours for her job and to take better care of her sick co-worker. So maybe just delete your life and educated yourself a bit? Thanks.
Samaseemo says2015-08-22T00:33:27.407
Ahem. Have you heard of any men working harder than.... Mothers? None.
johnsonas4 says2016-02-15T01:03:50.903
No. Just no. How could you even say that. I think that this is you getting overly upset about something that happened to you once. And please, pleeeeeaaaase listen to abby_1999, she is so right. There are so many successful women that you are saying don't exist. ~Sappho (c 570 BCE) One of the first published female writers. ~Cleopatra (69 – 30 BCE) The last Ptolemaic ruler of Egypt ~Joan of Arc (1412 – 1431) The patron saint of France, Joan of Arc inspired a French revolt against the occupation of the English ~Jane Austen (1775 – 1817) – One of the most popular female authors Jane Austen wrote several novels, which remain highly popular today ~Rosa Parks (1913 – 2005) – American civil rights activist. ~Anne Frank (1929 – 1945) – Dutch / Jewish author. Anne Frank’s diary is one of the most widely read books in the world ~J.K.Rowling (1965 – ) British author of the phenomenal best selling Harry Potter series And there are oh so many more. I'm sorry, would you mind telling me once more that you have never heard of any successful women?
whybotherwithlosers says2016-03-04T17:07:47.047
According to all known laws
of aviation,

there is no way a bee
should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
- Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
- I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
- Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
- Bye!

Barry, I told you,
stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
- Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
- A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.

- Hi, Barry.
- Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.

- Hear about Frankie?
- Yeah.

- You going to the funeral?
- No, I'm not going.

Everybody knows,
sting someone, you die.

Don't waste it on a squirrel.
Such a hothead.

I guess he could have
just gotten out of the way.

I love this incorporating
an amusement park into our day.

That's why we don't need vacations.

Boy, quite a bit of pomp...
Under the circumstances.

- Well, Adam, today we are men.
- We are!

- Bee-men.
- Amen!

Hallelujah!

Students, faculty, distinguished bees,

please welcome Dean Buzzwell.

Welcome, New Hive Oity
graduating class of...

...9:15.

That concludes our ceremonies.

And begins your career
at Honex Industries!

Will we pick ourjob today?

I heard it's just orientation.

Heads up! Here we go.

Keep your hands and antennas
inside the tram at all times.

- Wonder what it'll be like?
- A little scary.

Welcome to Honex,
a division of Honesco

and a part of the Hexagon Group.

This is it!

Wow.

Wow.

We know that you, as a bee,
have worked your whole life

to get to the point where you
can work for your whole life.

Honey begins when our valiant Pollen
Jocks bring the nectar to the hive.

Our top-secret formula

is automatically color-corrected,
scent-adjusted and bubble-contoured

into this soothing sweet syrup

with its distinctive
golden glow you know as...

Honey!

- That girl was hot.
- She's my cousin!
charley2 says2016-04-04T23:08:51.620
Check your facts! Women work just as hard as men!!!
clementine1030 says2016-04-11T00:20:04.617
This is not accurate. You made this all up because you felt like it. None of it is true.
lemonsandoranges says2016-04-30T23:05:23.123
You know what, have you ever seen a woman working. I'm not saying men don't work as hard as women, but that we both work equally hard on say projects. Because these are OUR projects. And we definitely do not depend on male coworkers to do it for us, and then take all the credit. That's being mean.
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T18:22:18.377
Mmm hmm yeah, your laughing, you and your hand on your dick are laughing. Alone. In your mom's basement. Just go away please. Society doesn't need your inferior thoughts.
Justafragilelittlewoman says2016-05-03T18:22:33.947
wynnie10 says2016-05-31T04:42:41.527
Mmm I'm a 16 yr old girl, and do you know how often my 25 yr old male co-workers ask me for help? At Least twice a shift! ALSO not all women are weaklings as you suggest, many times my male co-workers have laughed at the fact that I can lift the same heavy 4wd and truck tires, they lift on a regular basis. So you can shove your stupid little rant about women up your teeny tiny a-hole
kaitsher03 says2016-06-23T23:53:22.463
You know who won the Women World Cup? U.S. You know who didn't win the Men's World Cup? NOT U.S. BECAUSE OBVIOUSLY THE WOMEN WORKS HARDER OR AT LEAST THE SAME MOTHERF*CKER

Sorry

but not really
jamiekirton says2016-07-17T05:29:48.887
The only people laughing are the people reading this fucking shit. If you think about it, the only weak people in the world are ignorant assholes like you. The world would be better off with less sexist misogynists like you. Sorry, not sorry

BITCH
Immediately says2016-10-20T13:04:50.017
Sexism and misogyny is what we need to wake up this world again.
Oneonlywillow says2016-10-27T04:37:15.283
What about doctors! My sister is going to be a surgeon she just did her MCAT and got a great score.
SPANNA says2017-02-12T02:10:20.040
The reason women don't have the same jobs men do is because of the ridiculous laws around what women were and weren't allowed to do back in the 1900s. Men need to wake up, stop being so selfish and realise that women are part of this world too and need to be respected and given the same rights and opportunities as men.
geolovesdebating says2017-03-12T16:16:45.637
Do you literally have ONE example of this happening? ONE example? Of course not. You don't have any real reason for women to not have the same rights as you, except for the fact that you are scared of the amount of power they might one day hold.
simonolte says2017-04-20T16:53:39.433
LITERALLY GO DIE. END YOUR LIFE. I HOPE EUTHANASIA IS ALLOWED WHERE YOU LIVE BUDDDDD. Also i know SO MANY WOMEN who put in long hours, longer than you you fat lazy asshole.
7Kaylab2002 says2017-05-10T21:02:19.613
How adorable, you still live in the 20th century, it's 2017 baby grow up.