• Excuse me, what?

I literally just read the whole of the 'no' side of the argument, and I think my brain cells just died. We shouldn't make important decisions because we're irrational and emotional? There would be terrible trivial wars? Excuse me, but I've done just a little research and I've found that only 7 documented wars have been started by women and the rest have been started by men. And I know for a fact that men can be just as emotional as women.; I comforted a man today for something that really bothered him. Also, go back and learn some 10th grade biology, will you? All foetuses start biologically as women, but as the foetus starts to develop, the Y chromosome determines the sex. Since girls do not have a Y chromosome, the ovaries in the foetus descend into testicles, thus creating a man. So, all y'all started as girls. All that's separating us is a couple chromosomes. Sorry to disappoint you.
    Another thing, we are also not here to 'serve' men. You should be pretty damn glad that women would even consider having sex with you idiots; I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

• Why isn't this 100% Yes?

To be fully accurate, women are biologically stronger than men, and don't even need sperm to create babies anymore. Using bone marrow and eggs, you can create a human fetus, and it will always come out female. Basically, chauvinistic pigs like the ones saying no are not needed anymore, and they're simply afraid of the power females could hold against them if they were to get full equality. If it came down to it, the human race could become nothing but females. Even so, much less women are found to be murderers, or committing serious crimes at all. I understand fully that there are women that do these things and more, but it is a much smaller percentage. Most, if not all, shooters in the US have been Caucasian males in privileged families. Going back to my earlier statement of women being biologically stronger; women not only mature much faster, but they produce antibodies at incredible speeds, are less susceptible to cardiovascular diseases, and woman have a much higher pain tolerance due to having to live through childbirth and other things. Not only this, but women are much less likely to suffer from recessive disorders like colour blindness, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, and hemophilia. To the ones voting no: your arguments are illogical and immoral, perhaps you would feel more at home in the Dark Ages?

• Of course women should have rights

This is coming from a young man (19, almost 20) who thinks that sometimes, some women abuse their 'equal rights' by having a go at men and getting in their faces, simply because they understand that most men aren't likely to do much about it just because it is seen as unacceptable to defend yourself against a female.

Anyway, to the main point of my argument. Why shouldn't women have rights? I mean, they are human and they have contributed a lot to society. Am I correct in believing that women played an absolutely HUGE role in the creation of the modern-day computer, and if it were not for that then we may not even be having this debate on this exact website.

Woman are people, just like men, and perhaps sometimes even better than men. Maybe if we had all women leaders of all countries, there would be less war.

• Women are people, and that is that.

1. Women gave birth to most of the men on the "No" side. If your mom hadn't given birth to you, where would you be? That's right, nonexistent.
    2. Do women have brains? Check. Are women living? Check. Are women able to speak and think logically? Check. What does this mean? This means that women are human beings, and all human beings are equal under the law, unless you want to take a look at that 14th Amendment again.
    3. This is expressly towards those sexist people on the other side of this debate: For some reason, I see the argument "But women are emotional and not as likely to think logically!" a lot. Well, newsflash: emotional isn't always bad. You can't say something is ALWAYS bad or ALWAYS good. I acknowledge that being emotional is sometimes bad, like when you are the military general and have to make a carefully thought-out decision, but why can't women do that too? (Refer to above: Women have brains.) And in battle, if you have to make a split-second decision and go with your first instinct, that will often turn out to be right.
    I'm sure there are other reasons (ex. Famous female leaders, women live on earth and get to have a say, etc.) but I'm not going to go into detail. I'm 12 years old and a so-called "weak girl" and I can tell you exactly why you are being sexist and misogynistic. That in itself should prove something, no? (P.S. I know there will be comments on my age. I really don't care. Flame away!)

• This is so sexist

THIS MAKES ME SOOOO MAD!!!!!!!! Women are just as great as men. Men are idiotic jerks, women and girls commit less crimes and behave better. Just think about it. HITLER WAS A GUY. OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS A GUY. ALL CRIMINALS ARE GUYS. MEN CAN MAKE THEIR OWN STUPID SANDWICHES. In a world without women, men would die. Everyone would steal and murder! Who teaches you all the good habits like honesty and kindness?? MOTHERS!!!!! WOMEN ARE HUMAN TOO. But to men we are all just sex symbols!!!!

• Please read this no matter what side you are on

Ok, before you go and keep proving your point, everyone, please read this. I am not saying women are better then men. I am saying they are EQUALS. And I think that some men think this debate is about who is better. It is not. It is about being EQUAL. Yes, I know some women will use the fact that they are a women to get things they want, and they act all sweet and innocent. I understand you think this is unfair. But that's not the point of this. The point is that women should be equal to men. And I promise you, not all women are like that, and the fact that people think that is just stereotyping us. All women have their own personalities. Some are tough. Some are smart. Some are sporty. And yes, some are rude or manipulating. But that doesn't mean everyone is. Please stop stereotyping us. Women and men are all human and they all deserve EQUALITY. I know to some people that may sound stupid, but when you are deprived of something, you will want to fight with every once of your being to get it back. That's why many women are saying these things. They are deprived. Deprived of equal rights. And just because women can vote and have jobs now doesn't mean everything is equal trust me. Also,must because women have been deprived for a very long time does not mean it should keep going. I mean, racism and slaves was wrong and it also went on for a long time, but luckily, people realized it was wrong. Women feel very strongly about this topic, and many men do too. I have so much more to say, but I don't have the time or room for it all. So please, I hope this helps to shine a little light on this question, and I hope you can understand the people who say yes a little better now. If not, I hope and pray one day you will be able to see that men and women are equal. And those of you who said yes, thank you. Keep fighting for what's right.

• Women are equal in every way, the bible is a lie. Don't believe in lies

Citing the bible to make an argument that women should not have rights is like citing a harry potter book to prove the existence of voldemort. I am frankly astonished that anybody would claim that women should not have rights, but I am not surprised in the least by the proliferation of bible thumping morons that use their irrational belief in a religious pseudo icon as the basis of their argument. God, doesn't exist, the bible is a series of lies and stories told to frighten the people into submission and if you actually believe that drivel you need to have your head checked. There is no proof in any way that women are inferior to men, infact, there is evidence from NASA that suggests women are actually better suited to space flight and high G maneuvering due to their general low body weight vs bone structure/ strength. Women should be revered not feared.

• IS this a JOKE

Ok ok ok, first of all, women CREATED men so for everyone who says that woman are "inferior", you obviously don't understand the reproductive system. Second off, for everyone who says that women can't run things, literally not a SINGLE person would understand that because us WOMEN have never had the CHANCE to run things you idiot morons. Now another thing, some people have stated that you "cant expect them to make their own sandwiches" well, if you cant make a god damn sandwich, why the hell should i trust you to run the entire FREAKING COUNTRY you uncultured swine. Now. The problem with men, is that they think they are so entitled and that everything has to result in a fight because men just loooveeee showing their superiority. I mean, who caused the holocaust? Hitler? Oh right and it just so happens, he. Was. A. Man. Im just going to end this here though, but all men should know that they would be NOTHING without us women, so you should start respecting us, or should have a long long time ago.

• Wo-MAN Vs. MAN

Obviously we were made to be equal. We have man in our name. There's no difference. We were all made the same. Yes, we may have different parts but other than that we are all capable of almost the same things. A woman can do just about anything a man can do and if you aren't happy about that then, oh well. Women may be "emotional" or "hormonal" but they can be tough also. Never underestimate anyone, they can be capable of anything.

• I am a person.

I am a person. I can think rationally and logically. I am a teacher and a mother. I have a brain, and while it may work differently that a mans, it can definitely can give something valuable to humanity. I am a woman and I have a place in this world that deserves respect. I can and will make decision that will affect the planet regardless of what men decided for me. Until we can work together and respect each other, the world will burn.

• Women are stupid

Women are stupid and I don't respect them
    That's right, I just have sex with them
    Show me your genitals, your genitals
    Show me your genitals, genitalia
    Show me your genitals, your genitals
    Show me your genitals, genitalia

You're talking to me about stuff
    Why? I'd rather see your titties
    Now you're talking about other stuff
    Why? I'd much rather see your titties

I can't have sex with your personality
    And I can't put my penis in your college degree
    And I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams
    So why you're sharing all this information with me?

It's not sexist, 'cause I'm saying it in a song
    That's right bitch, now take off your thong

And show me your genitals, your genitals
    Show me your genitals, genitalia
    Show me your genitals, your genitals
    Show me your genitals, genitalia

Knock, knock, who's there? It's me
    Wondering why you're not naked
    Knock, knock, who's there? Me again
    Still wondering why you're not naked

I wanna see your bum, I don't care what you say
    No, I don't have feelings, 'cause feelings are gay
    Something, something in the month of May
    Bitches love my penis, 'cause it's really big

Girl's brains are much stupider than men's are
    So they should always listen to us, 'cause we're smart
    Women are only good for three things:
    Cooking, cleaning and vaginas

Show me your genitals, your genitals
    Show me your genitals, genitalia
    Show me your genitals, your genitals
    Show me your genitals, your genitalia

I can give good sex to you,
    'cause I'm really good at sex.
    I can give good sex to you,
    'cause I'm really good at sex.

Oh yeah! That's right, shake your... Bums!
    I'm out of here. I gotta go have sex with a lot of girls

• Women do not deserve rights because it is unconstitutional.

As stated in the constitution women simply just do not deserve the same rights as men simply because they are the opposite sex. This is somewhat true in the fact that some things should be left only for men such as certain jobs and tasks such as agriculture because a women is seen as the spouse to take care of children while men are hard at work.

• Woman do not deserve rights

Woman don't deserve rights for a couple of reasons. They don't take responsibility in anything. They cant do simple tasks such as lift a table and move it over. They are not capable of handling the same workload as a male. Females are just inferior and need a reality check.

• Is this a JOKE

Ok ok ok, first of all, women Belong in the kitchen, not online fighting for the rights that they don't deserve to have. Men are the reason why the human race thrives. What is the definition of a feminist? Women and men who think that women should be the superior gender, which is BS. I have read blogs by feminists who think that women should be the only gender in the world, and that laws shouldn't apply to them. I am fine with equal rights. I am not fine with these autistic women trying to dominate the world which men have kept running good this whole time. Sure there have been some problems, but that is part of being human, which by being a crazy feminist, you have shown that woman aren't, because they are these perfect creatures that want to take away mens rights.

• Is this a JOKE

• Women should die.

Technically according to the bible, men were made first, so females are second place, which is why nobody likes feminists. The feminists argue that if you aren't female, you should kill yourself. Women should be put down, or should all be transferred to a big room, so they can do what they were made to. Make food and clothing for men. Why do you think that for a long time, women didn't have the right to vote? Because their opinions mean nothing. They should have no rights, except the right to make GOOD food for us men. According to http://www.bighospitality.co.uk/People/Survey-finds-imbalance-between-male-and-female-chefs, there are more male chefs, than women chefs. This proves that men are more likely to survive because they can cook for themselves, and women can't. So don't start crying when you get hungry and your boyfriend gets you some food. Stop being a bitch and go to mcdonalds or something.

• Women should die.

• Not if i have anything to say about it

Unless you are a white male you shouldnt have rights. Woman cant even give good head now a days back when i was young my dick was sucked 10 times a fucking week now niggger cant suck for shit so why should womean ven have rights tf who are they

• Women have all the rights, but they are after different things lately

Is this about law? I think the laws are the same for both men and women. Is this about moral rights? Women have great moral values and men to support and protect them. Really who wouldn't protect his wife, daughter, sister, mother and so on?

But if this is about women having the rights to do all the wrong things that some men do, I think we are heading in wrong direction. For example, I heard women say things like "if men can be players, women can be players too." That's wrong! Women shouldn't try to be equally bad as some men are. That doesn't have anything to do with equality. Be equally good and you will have all the support and protection from men, then, you will be even happy.

If this is about women being CEOs or having other top management positions that men do, dear ladies, please understand that being a CEO is one of the highest points in our careers. We started as plumbers crawling in sewers or cleaned horse shit in stables. If you want to have our achievements, no problem, you just have to be willing to go trough all the difficulties that we went trough to get to our current places.

And please don't forget that you need to get married and have children at some point. I think you can't be happy if you are rich and lonely, but you can be even the happiest person in the world if you are poor, but loved.

Rami says2015-05-14T11:43:28.777
Okay, someone here wants to wallow in pity...
Arget says2017-01-27T09:27:53.797
This is much more fair than basing it on gender:

The ultimate test for being a person and deserving of rights, to be humane.

Having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"
synonyms: compassionate, kind, considerate, understanding, sympathetic, tolerant; lenient, forbearing, forgiving, merciful, mild, gentle, tender, clement, benign, humanitarian, benevolent, charitable; caring, solicitous; warmhearted, tenderhearted, softhearted
"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel

The people that voted no and meant it have failed this test, thus they shouldn't have rights until they are capable of passing this test. It is said that people are more understanding and compassionate when something has effected them personally (either directly or by a family member or good friend). I hope so for the sake of all of you being able to pass the test quickly.
Arget says2017-01-27T09:31:19.017

"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel