• Excuse me, what?

I literally just read the whole of the 'no' side of the argument, and I think my brain cells just died. We shouldn't make important decisions because we're irrational and emotional? There would be terrible trivial wars? Excuse me, but I've done just a little research and I've found that only 7 documented wars have been started by women and the rest have been started by men. And I know for a fact that men can be just as emotional as women.; I comforted a man today for something that really bothered him. Also, go back and learn some 10th grade biology, will you? All foetuses start biologically as women, but as the foetus starts to develop, the Y chromosome determines the sex. Since girls do not have a Y chromosome, the ovaries in the foetus descend into testicles, thus creating a man. So, all y'all started as girls. All that's separating us is a couple chromosomes. Sorry to disappoint you.
    Another thing, we are also not here to 'serve' men. You should be pretty damn glad that women would even consider having sex with you idiots; I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

• Why isn't this 100% Yes?

To be fully accurate, women are biologically stronger than men, and don't even need sperm to create babies anymore. Using bone marrow and eggs, you can create a human fetus, and it will always come out female. Basically, chauvinistic pigs like the ones saying no are not needed anymore, and they're simply afraid of the power females could hold against them if they were to get full equality. If it came down to it, the human race could become nothing but females. Even so, much less women are found to be murderers, or committing serious crimes at all. I understand fully that there are women that do these things and more, but it is a much smaller percentage. Most, if not all, shooters in the US have been Caucasian males in privileged families. Going back to my earlier statement of women being biologically stronger; women not only mature much faster, but they produce antibodies at incredible speeds, are less susceptible to cardiovascular diseases, and woman have a much higher pain tolerance due to having to live through childbirth and other things. Not only this, but women are much less likely to suffer from recessive disorders like colour blindness, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, and hemophilia. To the ones voting no: your arguments are illogical and immoral, perhaps you would feel more at home in the Dark Ages?

• Of course women should have rights

This is coming from a young man (19, almost 20) who thinks that sometimes, some women abuse their 'equal rights' by having a go at men and getting in their faces, simply because they understand that most men aren't likely to do much about it just because it is seen as unacceptable to defend yourself against a female.

Anyway, to the main point of my argument. Why shouldn't women have rights? I mean, they are human and they have contributed a lot to society. Am I correct in believing that women played an absolutely HUGE role in the creation of the modern-day computer, and if it were not for that then we may not even be having this debate on this exact website.

Woman are people, just like men, and perhaps sometimes even better than men. Maybe if we had all women leaders of all countries, there would be less war.

• Women are people, and that is that.

1. Women gave birth to most of the men on the "No" side. If your mom hadn't given birth to you, where would you be? That's right, nonexistent.
    2. Do women have brains? Check. Are women living? Check. Are women able to speak and think logically? Check. What does this mean? This means that women are human beings, and all human beings are equal under the law, unless you want to take a look at that 14th Amendment again.
    3. This is expressly towards those sexist people on the other side of this debate: For some reason, I see the argument "But women are emotional and not as likely to think logically!" a lot. Well, newsflash: emotional isn't always bad. You can't say something is ALWAYS bad or ALWAYS good. I acknowledge that being emotional is sometimes bad, like when you are the military general and have to make a carefully thought-out decision, but why can't women do that too? (Refer to above: Women have brains.) And in battle, if you have to make a split-second decision and go with your first instinct, that will often turn out to be right.
    I'm sure there are other reasons (ex. Famous female leaders, women live on earth and get to have a say, etc.) but I'm not going to go into detail. I'm 12 years old and a so-called "weak girl" and I can tell you exactly why you are being sexist and misogynistic. That in itself should prove something, no? (P.S. I know there will be comments on my age. I really don't care. Flame away!)

• This is so sexist

THIS MAKES ME SOOOO MAD!!!!!!!! Women are just as great as men. Men are idiotic jerks, women and girls commit less crimes and behave better. Just think about it. HITLER WAS A GUY. OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS A GUY. ALL CRIMINALS ARE GUYS. MEN CAN MAKE THEIR OWN STUPID SANDWICHES. In a world without women, men would die. Everyone would steal and murder! Who teaches you all the good habits like honesty and kindness?? MOTHERS!!!!! WOMEN ARE HUMAN TOO. But to men we are all just sex symbols!!!!

• Women are equal in every way, the bible is a lie. Don't believe in lies

Citing the bible to make an argument that women should not have rights is like citing a harry potter book to prove the existence of voldemort. I am frankly astonished that anybody would claim that women should not have rights, but I am not surprised in the least by the proliferation of bible thumping morons that use their irrational belief in a religious pseudo icon as the basis of their argument. God, doesn't exist, the bible is a series of lies and stories told to frighten the people into submission and if you actually believe that drivel you need to have your head checked. There is no proof in any way that women are inferior to men, infact, there is evidence from NASA that suggests women are actually better suited to space flight and high G maneuvering due to their general low body weight vs bone structure/ strength. Women should be revered not feared.

• Please read this no matter what side you are on

Ok, before you go and keep proving your point, everyone, please read this. I am not saying women are better then men. I am saying they are EQUALS. And I think that some men think this debate is about who is better. It is not. It is about being EQUAL. Yes, I know some women will use the fact that they are a women to get things they want, and they act all sweet and innocent. I understand you think this is unfair. But that's not the point of this. The point is that women should be equal to men. And I promise you, not all women are like that, and the fact that people think that is just stereotyping us. All women have their own personalities. Some are tough. Some are smart. Some are sporty. And yes, some are rude or manipulating. But that doesn't mean everyone is. Please stop stereotyping us. Women and men are all human and they all deserve EQUALITY. I know to some people that may sound stupid, but when you are deprived of something, you will want to fight with every once of your being to get it back. That's why many women are saying these things. They are deprived. Deprived of equal rights. And just because women can vote and have jobs now doesn't mean everything is equal trust me. Also,must because women have been deprived for a very long time does not mean it should keep going. I mean, racism and slaves was wrong and it also went on for a long time, but luckily, people realized it was wrong. Women feel very strongly about this topic, and many men do too. I have so much more to say, but I don't have the time or room for it all. So please, I hope this helps to shine a little light on this question, and I hope you can understand the people who say yes a little better now. If not, I hope and pray one day you will be able to see that men and women are equal. And those of you who said yes, thank you. Keep fighting for what's right.

• IS this a JOKE

Ok ok ok, first of all, women CREATED men so for everyone who says that woman are "inferior", you obviously don't understand the reproductive system. Second off, for everyone who says that women can't run things, literally not a SINGLE person would understand that because us WOMEN have never had the CHANCE to run things you idiot morons. Now another thing, some people have stated that you "cant expect them to make their own sandwiches" well, if you cant make a god damn sandwich, why the hell should i trust you to run the entire FREAKING COUNTRY you uncultured swine. Now. The problem with men, is that they think they are so entitled and that everything has to result in a fight because men just loooveeee showing their superiority. I mean, who caused the holocaust? Hitler? Oh right and it just so happens, he. Was. A. Man. Im just going to end this here though, but all men should know that they would be NOTHING without us women, so you should start respecting us, or should have a long long time ago.

• I am a person.

I am a person. I can think rationally and logically. I am a teacher and a mother. I have a brain, and while it may work differently that a mans, it can definitely can give something valuable to humanity. I am a woman and I have a place in this world that deserves respect. I can and will make decision that will affect the planet regardless of what men decided for me. Until we can work together and respect each other, the world will burn.

• Wo-MAN Vs. MAN

Obviously we were made to be equal. We have man in our name. There's no difference. We were all made the same. Yes, we may have different parts but other than that we are all capable of almost the same things. A woman can do just about anything a man can do and if you aren't happy about that then, oh well. Women may be "emotional" or "hormonal" but they can be tough also. Never underestimate anyone, they can be capable of anything.

• No, they exist to create sandwiches and raise children

I do not think women should have rights. They're only good at making food, primarily sandwiches, and to raise children. They are also good at pleasuring men. Overall i think they should be sex slaves who also make food for men and raise children. PS. Rape should be legal too, kappa.

• No, but some

All I am concerned with is the right to vote. Women tend to believe individual cases, i.e. a poor refugee begging for help, while men tend to focus on bigger picture, like how the refugee has a higher change to commit a terrorist act, take more money from the system than he puts in and will be a drain on the economy. Women are still people, they should have all the rights except voting since I believe women are convinced with emotional populism and not facts as more men are concerned with.

• All of yall can do me a favor and suck my ass!!!!!!!!

Whoever just wrote the thing about sandwiches you're going to hell. Thank you have a good year. :) This is hella ignorant and I am pist severely. This is not only degrading but chromebook as well. I hate you all you guys are stupid cunts and i want to fight you on the third floor.

• Women are property

Women only exist to create other men. In islamic states you dont see any women complaining for rights because their husband would and should beat them. Women shouldnt talk back to men because we made this world theres a reason its called man kind and not woman kind and why woman is just man with 2 added letters

• Women are property

• Women are only here for guys to have their big dicks to shove into something

My mom touched my big fat dick and she didn't give two shits and we started fucking right on the couch in front of my dad who recorded the whole thing and he let me do it on multiple occasions and one time i came in my mom and i got her pregnant. My brother and his best friend would always walk in on us doing anal like madmen, often they would join in and destroy my moms pussy. Her pussy looked like torn slice of ham and that why women are only here for guys to have something to shove their dicks in

• Women are useless to do the things we do

Women should be bowing down to our feet. Men are the hard workers who lift and do all the dirty work. Women sit there and cook, fuck, sleep, and the cycle continues. Ex. When a women is pregnant all they do is sleep while us men have to work 8, 10, 12 hours and sometimes when you get home you have to cook yourself for your kids while your wife is sitting on her rear end sleeping. I think women are selfish little, braggy fuckers

Rami says2015-05-14T11:43:28.777
Okay, someone here wants to wallow in pity...
Arget says2017-01-27T09:27:53.797
This is much more fair than basing it on gender:

The ultimate test for being a person and deserving of rights, to be humane.

Having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"
synonyms: compassionate, kind, considerate, understanding, sympathetic, tolerant; lenient, forbearing, forgiving, merciful, mild, gentle, tender, clement, benign, humanitarian, benevolent, charitable; caring, solicitous; warmhearted, tenderhearted, softhearted
"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel

The people that voted no and meant it have failed this test, thus they shouldn't have rights until they are capable of passing this test. It is said that people are more understanding and compassionate when something has effected them personally (either directly or by a family member or good friend). I hope so for the sake of all of you being able to pass the test quickly.
Arget says2017-01-27T09:31:19.017

"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel