• Excuse me, what?

I literally just read the whole of the 'no' side of the argument, and I think my brain cells just died. We shouldn't make important decisions because we're irrational and emotional? There would be terrible trivial wars? Excuse me, but I've done just a little research and I've found that only 7 documented wars have been started by women and the rest have been started by men. And I know for a fact that men can be just as emotional as women.; I comforted a man today for something that really bothered him. Also, go back and learn some 10th grade biology, will you? All foetuses start biologically as women, but as the foetus starts to develop, the Y chromosome determines the sex. Since girls do not have a Y chromosome, the ovaries in the foetus descend into testicles, thus creating a man. So, all y'all started as girls. All that's separating us is a couple chromosomes. Sorry to disappoint you.
    Another thing, we are also not here to 'serve' men. You should be pretty damn glad that women would even consider having sex with you idiots; I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

• Why isn't this 100% Yes?

To be fully accurate, women are biologically stronger than men, and don't even need sperm to create babies anymore. Using bone marrow and eggs, you can create a human fetus, and it will always come out female. Basically, chauvinistic pigs like the ones saying no are not needed anymore, and they're simply afraid of the power females could hold against them if they were to get full equality. If it came down to it, the human race could become nothing but females. Even so, much less women are found to be murderers, or committing serious crimes at all. I understand fully that there are women that do these things and more, but it is a much smaller percentage. Most, if not all, shooters in the US have been Caucasian males in privileged families. Going back to my earlier statement of women being biologically stronger; women not only mature much faster, but they produce antibodies at incredible speeds, are less susceptible to cardiovascular diseases, and woman have a much higher pain tolerance due to having to live through childbirth and other things. Not only this, but women are much less likely to suffer from recessive disorders like colour blindness, Duchenne muscular dystrophy, and hemophilia. To the ones voting no: your arguments are illogical and immoral, perhaps you would feel more at home in the Dark Ages?

• Of course women should have rights

This is coming from a young man (19, almost 20) who thinks that sometimes, some women abuse their 'equal rights' by having a go at men and getting in their faces, simply because they understand that most men aren't likely to do much about it just because it is seen as unacceptable to defend yourself against a female.

Anyway, to the main point of my argument. Why shouldn't women have rights? I mean, they are human and they have contributed a lot to society. Am I correct in believing that women played an absolutely HUGE role in the creation of the modern-day computer, and if it were not for that then we may not even be having this debate on this exact website.

Woman are people, just like men, and perhaps sometimes even better than men. Maybe if we had all women leaders of all countries, there would be less war.

• Women are people, and that is that.

1. Women gave birth to most of the men on the "No" side. If your mom hadn't given birth to you, where would you be? That's right, nonexistent.
    2. Do women have brains? Check. Are women living? Check. Are women able to speak and think logically? Check. What does this mean? This means that women are human beings, and all human beings are equal under the law, unless you want to take a look at that 14th Amendment again.
    3. This is expressly towards those sexist people on the other side of this debate: For some reason, I see the argument "But women are emotional and not as likely to think logically!" a lot. Well, newsflash: emotional isn't always bad. You can't say something is ALWAYS bad or ALWAYS good. I acknowledge that being emotional is sometimes bad, like when you are the military general and have to make a carefully thought-out decision, but why can't women do that too? (Refer to above: Women have brains.) And in battle, if you have to make a split-second decision and go with your first instinct, that will often turn out to be right.
    I'm sure there are other reasons (ex. Famous female leaders, women live on earth and get to have a say, etc.) but I'm not going to go into detail. I'm 12 years old and a so-called "weak girl" and I can tell you exactly why you are being sexist and misogynistic. That in itself should prove something, no? (P.S. I know there will be comments on my age. I really don't care. Flame away!)

• This is so sexist

THIS MAKES ME SOOOO MAD!!!!!!!! Women are just as great as men. Men are idiotic jerks, women and girls commit less crimes and behave better. Just think about it. HITLER WAS A GUY. OSAMA BIN LADEN WAS A GUY. ALL CRIMINALS ARE GUYS. MEN CAN MAKE THEIR OWN STUPID SANDWICHES. In a world without women, men would die. Everyone would steal and murder! Who teaches you all the good habits like honesty and kindness?? MOTHERS!!!!! WOMEN ARE HUMAN TOO. But to men we are all just sex symbols!!!!

• I am a person.

I am a person. I can think rationally and logically. I am a teacher and a mother. I have a brain, and while it may work differently that a mans, it can definitely can give something valuable to humanity. I am a woman and I have a place in this world that deserves respect. I can and will make decision that will affect the planet regardless of what men decided for me. Until we can work together and respect each other, the world will burn.

• IS this a JOKE

Ok ok ok, first of all, women CREATED men so for everyone who says that woman are "inferior", you obviously don't understand the reproductive system. Second off, for everyone who says that women can't run things, literally not a SINGLE person would understand that because us WOMEN have never had the CHANCE to run things you idiot morons. Now another thing, some people have stated that you "cant expect them to make their own sandwiches" well, if you cant make a god damn sandwich, why the hell should i trust you to run the entire FREAKING COUNTRY you uncultured swine. Now. The problem with men, is that they think they are so entitled and that everything has to result in a fight because men just loooveeee showing their superiority. I mean, who caused the holocaust? Hitler? Oh right and it just so happens, he. Was. A. Man. Im just going to end this here though, but all men should know that they would be NOTHING without us women, so you should start respecting us, or should have a long long time ago.

• Women are equal in every way, the bible is a lie. Don't believe in lies

Citing the bible to make an argument that women should not have rights is like citing a harry potter book to prove the existence of voldemort. I am frankly astonished that anybody would claim that women should not have rights, but I am not surprised in the least by the proliferation of bible thumping morons that use their irrational belief in a religious pseudo icon as the basis of their argument. God, doesn't exist, the bible is a series of lies and stories told to frighten the people into submission and if you actually believe that drivel you need to have your head checked. There is no proof in any way that women are inferior to men, infact, there is evidence from NASA that suggests women are actually better suited to space flight and high G maneuvering due to their general low body weight vs bone structure/ strength. Women should be revered not feared.

• Please read this no matter what side you are on

Ok, before you go and keep proving your point, everyone, please read this. I am not saying women are better then men. I am saying they are EQUALS. And I think that some men think this debate is about who is better. It is not. It is about being EQUAL. Yes, I know some women will use the fact that they are a women to get things they want, and they act all sweet and innocent. I understand you think this is unfair. But that's not the point of this. The point is that women should be equal to men. And I promise you, not all women are like that, and the fact that people think that is just stereotyping us. All women have their own personalities. Some are tough. Some are smart. Some are sporty. And yes, some are rude or manipulating. But that doesn't mean everyone is. Please stop stereotyping us. Women and men are all human and they all deserve EQUALITY. I know to some people that may sound stupid, but when you are deprived of something, you will want to fight with every once of your being to get it back. That's why many women are saying these things. They are deprived. Deprived of equal rights. And just because women can vote and have jobs now doesn't mean everything is equal trust me. Also,must because women have been deprived for a very long time does not mean it should keep going. I mean, racism and slaves was wrong and it also went on for a long time, but luckily, people realized it was wrong. Women feel very strongly about this topic, and many men do too. I have so much more to say, but I don't have the time or room for it all. So please, I hope this helps to shine a little light on this question, and I hope you can understand the people who say yes a little better now. If not, I hope and pray one day you will be able to see that men and women are equal. And those of you who said yes, thank you. Keep fighting for what's right.

• Wo-MAN Vs. MAN

Obviously we were made to be equal. We have man in our name. There's no difference. We were all made the same. Yes, we may have different parts but other than that we are all capable of almost the same things. A woman can do just about anything a man can do and if you aren't happy about that then, oh well. Women may be "emotional" or "hormonal" but they can be tough also. Never underestimate anyone, they can be capable of anything.

• Men Are Superior

According to my research, women have been inferior for the longest time so it doesn't make sense to give them rights now. Women can't do anything special and men can do everything better anyways. Therefore, women do not need sports and they don't need any respect or rights because men will always be the dominant race.

• Women ate stupid

Every woman is dumb and therefore shouldnt have rights. Its also been proven that pee is stored in the balls, something only men have, so therefore women can store pee. This is a basic human function that women cant even perform. This fact demonstrates that women are worse than me and should therefore not have rights. <3

• Women are cattle and that's not a bad thing.

Men defend their homeland. Women do not. They are physically weaker than males. Women whine and whimper about equal rights, but they have never fought for it. Any female soldier is inherently a bad joke as they only put true (male) soldiers in danger. They're also mentally inferior. If a woman was president she would start a war on her period if someone made fun of her favorite dress. Also, every great leader, philosopher, scientist, author, director, and comedian has been male. An easy comparison would be J.R.R. Tolkien compared to J.K. Rowling. I mean, it's cute that Rowling thought she could be a writer, but that's the intellectual equivalent to clapping when your dog does a trick.

However, it's not all bad news. Women are wonderful for sexual relief. Indeed, that's the only real reason we keep them around. With the advent of cloning, we will soon no longer need women to even reproduce. So, the fact that they can still arouse our loins is a lovely blessing for them. It's time as a species that we recognize there's no such thing as "human rights," indeed, there are only male rights. Every White, Black, Asian, Latino, or Native American man should have their own personal female slave to enjoy as they work to advance our society. Bill Cosby had it right.

• Women should have rights

Women should have rights because we the people need to realize that we are all one and on one team. I know that president trump said that women are stupid and fat.But we need to stand up for our self's. We need to show trump that we are stronger than his little self. We also have a stronger voice and we need nothing to bring us down. That is why women should have rights.

• Women are stupid

Women only exist to make men happy. Women are over emotional and have clearly showed multiple times they can’t do things for themselves. Anything valued in our world is and was created by MEN. Women are here to serve us. Now, go back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich!

• All successful civilization has been patriarchal.

More women's rights means less fertility rate. The more women are educated, the less children they have. Less children, less fertility rate means fall of civilization. That is why the UN seeks to slow over population by empowering women.

But, if the West keeps been obsessed with gynocentrism, it WILL be replaced by Islamic population which is patriarchal and has high fertility rate. The population replacement is already happening NOW.

If you want women's rights, then be ready to bid farewell to western culture and all those values you cherish.

If Western men don't take the women's rights away, muslim men will. So, women's rights WILL eventually be taken away anyway. So, choose who will take it away from you.

• Women were created from a man's ribcage, so man must be better.

How long will it take for women to understand that they are simply inferior? God created MAN first and made women from a piece of the man. In the bible, it states that God took out one of Adam's ribs, then he created women from that rib. There are 206 bones in a human body and God created women from 1 out of 206 of those bones. 1 divided by 206 is about 0.0048543689320388349514563106796116504854368932038834951456310679611650485436893203883495145631067961165048543689320388349514563106796116504854368932038834951456310679611650485436893203883495145631067961 or roughly .005. So, a woman is worth .005% of a man.

• Women are whores and play with guys hearts

They didn't back in the 1800s why should they now. A married couple shouldn't have to worry about mis-communication due to the wife not being loyal to the husband as The Bible says. So all in all women shouldn't gain the right to jobs or voting. This is my case. My girl played me wit my homie and I made me wanna kill myself

• They are too emotional and are destroying politics

Women deserve what they always had; protection from men. That’s it. I’m not saying the should be enslaved or forced to sit inside. They just need to stay the heck away from politics. This liberal nonsense that America is currently drowning in is straight out of a girls diary for crying out loud. Politics isn’t about emotion, it is a logical game.

Rami says2015-05-14T11:43:28.777
Okay, someone here wants to wallow in pity...
Arget says2017-01-27T09:27:53.797
This is much more fair than basing it on gender:

The ultimate test for being a person and deserving of rights, to be humane.

Having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"
synonyms: compassionate, kind, considerate, understanding, sympathetic, tolerant; lenient, forbearing, forgiving, merciful, mild, gentle, tender, clement, benign, humanitarian, benevolent, charitable; caring, solicitous; warmhearted, tenderhearted, softhearted
"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel

The people that voted no and meant it have failed this test, thus they shouldn't have rights until they are capable of passing this test. It is said that people are more understanding and compassionate when something has effected them personally (either directly or by a family member or good friend). I hope so for the sake of all of you being able to pass the test quickly.
Arget says2017-01-27T09:31:19.017

"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel