• I am a woman

I am a woman i work my back off for men i should get rights im a us citizen and i deserve rights as much as a man and i should not be harassed because of it wow men way to go i am a human too so i should be treated like one!

• I am a woman

• Women should have a right to an education.

Women are human beings just like men. Without women for an education, they might not be able to do their jobs in a more efficient way. Also, that woman can't help their child with education in the future. For these reasons, all people should have an education, not just men.

• Who says women are more emotional than men

If women are more emotional and hormonal than men why do we have a dress code that was put in place because straight men can't control themselves around a teenagers shoulders

Also ever realise that maybe there are less female leaders because of sexist people like the ones on the no side? Even just in this debate section, at the time I am writing this, 43% of the people think women should not have rights. Just think about how hard it is to actually succeed as a woman with these blatant sexist people. Don't even get me started on subconscious sexism.

• Men are dumb

If y'all think that you can survive without women...No.You wouldn't be alive without a women right now so shut up. Don't say "well we could make something that would make babies so that we can get rid of women"!!! No...Why would you want to get rid of women in the first place. Women were made to be useful and what I mean by that isn't being in the kitchen...I mean like contributing in society women actually did a lot of things in society....Not surprising. If he still think that women shouldn't have rights a yourself in a women"s position and lets see how you feel. If you still don't feel equal then just kill yourself because your going to hell anyways.

• Because men suck

Without women you assholes you wouldn't be alive nor without men. So why can't we all get together and have a nice cup of tea...But y'all think you better than each and another, but you're not...Sadly... Nor race we ain't better or less than one and another so deal with it

• This argument is pointless

I have been reading this argument or debate whatever the hell you want to call it
    and this just open my eyes to how ignorant and arrogant some people can be.
    Okay so first of all I want to say this I bet that the people who are saying no and woman should be slaves blah blah are actually big pussies and can barley even take care of themselves like for gods sake if you cant even make a damn simple sandwich why the hell should I trust you to run the Government?! And second of all when I have seen people saying that women can't make logical decisions and all that. Just remember men don't mature fully unless they're in they're late thirty's or until they're 43 while woman mature when they are 32. So keep that in mind before you write something like woman aren't smart. And to make another fact clear that really pissed me off was that in the bible nowhere did it say that men can do whatever they please and one of the ten commandments said do not commit adultery which nowhere was it specifically directed at women so the guys that say "I can have as many wives as I please" you are going against one of the commandments oh so great and devotful follower's of god.

• Why am i even arguing with these idiots.

Anyone who thinks women shouldn't have rights (43 percent of the people on this stupid website) is literally crazy. I'm a 12 yr old girl and even I know that. These people are just plain stupid. And if I , a 12 yr old girl knows this, than i should have more rights than these guys who think they are better than women

• Women dont deserve rights

Women are stupid and shouldnt have rights because they should be in the kitchen. If they aren't in the kitchen then how am i supposed to live? I can't feed myself, I'm a man. You can't expect a guy to spend all of his time in the kitchen unless he is better than a women, which never happens

• No, women should not have rights

I honestly don't beleive that women should have rights. They have proven to be excessively emotional and irrational. When decisions in society are being made i want to be assured that they are doing so in a calm, rational, and non-hormonal state of mind. I do not beleive that women are capable of doing this.

• Woman are dumb

There is a reason that there has never been a woman president, women are not capable of doing the same types of important jobs that males can do. Men’s sports are also 50,000 times more important than women’s, there was a study done on Sportsnation asking if you would rather find $5 or have your local WBNA team win the championship, 90% chose the $5. This proves that people literally value $5 more than a championship from a women’s sport organization. Men are usually the only ones who can make logical, smart decisions so why should women be given the rights to do something they can obviously not do. Woman are stupid and do not deserve to vote or do anything other than remedial labor inside of the house. I don’t blame women for not having the same capabilities as men, it’s not their fault, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are not as capable and influential as men. If you look back in history almost all of the most important, life-changing people are men, not women. Martin Luther King, George Washington, Jackie Robinson, Abraham Lincoln, the list goes on and on and on. I could sit here naming influential people and would be able to name 100 extremely influential men, and roughly 2 influential women. Men are the reason we have a free country, when we went to war women were not the ones sacrificing their lives, it was the men impacting the world just like we always do. According to Forbes the 4 most powerful people on this planet are all men, and 66 out of the 72 most powerful people in the world are men. Also according to the US census Bureau, the 12 deadliest diseases of the 20th century were cured by men, not women. Not only socially, but also physically, men are the dominating gender. This now becomes not a matter of opinion, but science. It is a fact that men are stronger, faster, and more athletic than women, so why pretend they are on equal terms? Women were not meant for the same things as men. Men were built for the harder work, the more demanding things in life, although women give birth they would have no way to make this happen without men. Women are there to hold together these pieces. They are essential in society; much in the way that the stitching is essential to a quilt. Essential, but are not seen or noticed while the patches bask in the hard-earned glory.

• Women should never have gotten rights to begin with!

Things slowly went down hill once we were granted rights. I as a woman believe I shouldn't have rights. I shouldn't have to go to school because the greatest joy a woman can have is serving her family. I shouldn't be allowed to vote on the president, if women Wernt able to vote in the first place we wouldn't have to worry about these women running for office thinking they can do a mans job. Finally abortion came from woman's rights. Women said oh look I have all this power I should have the right over my own body too and should be allowed to kill my own child . It's sick. Bring back the good days were the wife is waiting for the husband at home!!!!

• Men created everything.

All things valuable to mankind were created by men only, thus only men can have rights to use them. Women got their rights without effort. Women did not prove they can be responsible. Women abuse the concept of responsibility. Women are too emotional and they do not think logically. That's it.

• Sandwich makers are needed

Who is going to make me a sandwich when I get home from work if women can have rights and actually do things. God forbid someone let them make their own decisions, let alone vote. Have you seen them fly off the hook when they find out that you're sleeping with another woman? It is my right to take as many wives as I so please, since the bible said so. Also, if they have rights, they can drive. If we fix this serious issue, we should be able to significantly reduce costs to society by reducing accidents. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR WOMAN IS? If she's not in the kitchen or in the bedroom, something is wrong.

• God is here to guide us, Women are here to serve us.

I'm not saying women shouldn't have any rights, I just don't think they should have equal rights. Because (no offense) they're not equal. Men are more intelligent and contribute more to society then women do. Women are simply here to help support men (washing our clothes, cooking our meals, having sex with us etc.) Women should be honored that we allow them to serve us.

• They would bleed all over society.

Men have proven to be more superior, who has ever heard of a successful woman putting in long hours at any job they do? None. When there is a difficult situation that needs to be solved, a man will step in and take control, what would a woman do? They would cry about it and ask their male co-workers to do their work for them and still take credit as being a strong woman, it is sad really. Oh well, I think women already know that men are laughing about their weakness.

• Not even a real person

I believe we were put here for Men, so why should we have rights if we're supposed to be property anyway? Things are just a lot easier when we do what Men say and don't bother questioning it. I don't know how anyone can think we're "people" like Men are, let alone that we're equal.

• Not at all!!!

They didn't back in the 1800s why should they now. A married couple shouldn't have to worry about mis-communication due to the wife not being loyal to the husband as The Bible says. So all in all women shouldn't gain the right to jobs or voting. This is my case.

Rami says2015-05-14T11:43:28.777
Okay, someone here wants to wallow in pity...
Arget says2017-01-27T09:27:53.797
This is much more fair than basing it on gender:

The ultimate test for being a person and deserving of rights, to be humane.

Having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"
synonyms: compassionate, kind, considerate, understanding, sympathetic, tolerant; lenient, forbearing, forgiving, merciful, mild, gentle, tender, clement, benign, humanitarian, benevolent, charitable; caring, solicitous; warmhearted, tenderhearted, softhearted
"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel

The people that voted no and meant it have failed this test, thus they shouldn't have rights until they are capable of passing this test. It is said that people are more understanding and compassionate when something has effected them personally (either directly or by a family member or good friend). I hope so for the sake of all of you being able to pass the test quickly.
Arget says2017-01-27T09:31:19.017

"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel