• We are not weak!!

First of all, we give birth to boys and girls. I've known so many women who put in hours and hours of work. We are not just sandwich makers, or sex apealers. We are smart and strong. We don't even have equal rights!! Atleast we have some rights, but I want more rights for women. Equal rights!!!!

• Are you kidding me?

This shouldn't even be a question. What year is it again? Oh yeah that's right I don't know, I'm a stupid woman so how could I. But let's be real it's 2017 there's no way anyone should be talking like this about women...EVER. To all of the people who think women are not good leaders why don't you give us a chance to try before you judge. Next let's just talk about how women are so stupid and dumb. There's actually research on that proving it wrong so.. Um let's reassess who's stupid. Now to those of you who say we are too emotional to do the same jobs as you, well... First of all not all of us are emotional train wrecks, and for those who are emotional, are you sure that's a bad thing because I think it just makes us more passionate. To those of you who think that women are, and I quote 'simply here to help support men (washing our clothes, cooking our meals, having sex with us etc.)" a woman also went through hours of pain so that you could be on this planet. Oh yeah... And women are also doctors, teachers, scientists, dentists, athletes, pilots, accountants, Actuaries... To all the men out there who think differently, maybe us feminists can't change your mind, but try to think or your mom, you wife, your sister, your friend or any other women that you care about just put some thought into what you say. And to all the women out there who would disagree with me, I don't know where to begin. Just know that you are here for more than just the pleasure and support of men. To the men who agree, Thank you. The world needs more men like you. And to the women and girls like me, keep fighting and don't give in. You are important so don't believe what they say. You are worth more than what anyone could ever tell you. Believe in yourself. A women should be able to do everything a man can do and also have every right and chance a man can have.

• Equal us all

Women and men have the capability of working and serving. Don't ever doubt that men and women are equal because they are we all can love we all can hate and there is not one thing a man can do that a women can't. It's all about effort men can build a rocket and put so much effort in it and women can build the same rocket and put in the same amount of effort no gender is born with more determination and effort that the other we are not born with it we genorate it and women and men can genorate effort sometimes more sometimes less. I can't believe men think that women stay at home and work their butts of to clean and make you food and that men expect food on a plate for them when they come home women are so much more important then that. And what's really scary is that men can't feed themselves and that women have to this proves they can't be called men. How can you call women lazy if they clean cook and work really so scrubbing nooks and crannies reorganize the whole pantry (which requires skilled math, logic, and courage to do) and bend over backwards just to make you happy if women can do this they can do so much more. Any women can be president anyone can there is no wrong or right. I have the ability to kill a man and a man has the ability to kill a girl we are equal! I mean look at this world today, we never achieved world peace because there has never been a girl president, men have destroyed the world from enslaving blacks to locking up japenise in world war 2. It's amazing how women can deliver up to 7 children and live and men call us weak I mean women and men are strong we are all nouns and deserve rights animals, plants, even pots deserve respect. Everything on earth it doesn't have to be living is a noun we all have differences but we have one similarity that overweights all the differences and that similarity is we are all nouns. So don't have doubt in anything if you can do it they can do it to don't ever forget that and Ma

• Umm... Is this really a question? YES?!?!?

I can't believe this world. It has come to people saying that women are weak. Some say because women can be pregnant. BEING PREGNANT OBVIOUSLY ISN'T EASY. It takes pain, suffering, and more pain. " The bible says that bible says this " THE BIBLE ALSO SAYS THAT INCESTUOUS RAPE IS COOL. Not trying to diss any religions. I think it's time to change a "all MEN are created equal" to "all PEOPLE are created equal" because ,NEWS FLASH, they ARE. Anybody that says no needs to get their heads out of the 1800s.

• I don't think that we are arguing right.

We are arguing of whether women are EQUAL. Not BETTER. I bet that I am younger than every person who has written down here and I am getting exasperated at the "MEN ARE BETTER" or "WOMEN ARE BETTER" YOU ARE FIGHTING LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS WITH THINGS LIKE "WOMEN ARE BIOLOGICALLY" or "MEN ARE SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO" You see, what we need to take into thought, is that all of mankind are human. Can we all agree on that? If you can't, you have issues man. Our difference is in the people, not the types of people, no no. Not gender, our personalities, traits, aspirations, thoughts. We all have dreams and nightmares, we all cry and laugh, we all feel. To hear someone say something like, you know, I think you belong in the kitchen. Or, You shouldn't be in a tech office, or serving the country. You are too emotional. Well, that's the same as bullying. And all the grownups here are probably thinking, well ADULTS can handle bullying. They don't care. Well heres news, we don't feel right. If you are a teacher on the no side, you should be ashamed of yourself. You are teaching a terrible lesson to the kids you teach. If you are a parent, you too! Your kids look up to you! At least I look up to mine! If you have a wife, or a mother, just know that she is worthy of having rights. If you have kids, and your wife is unemployed, come home and wonder why the house doesn't look like a junkyard, and why the kids have everything they need even while you were away, and why your daily meals are so delicious. Theres no fairy that comes and does that, that is a women, she works just as hard as you do. She has just the same dreams, and the determination to fulfill them. Its just that this gender inequality, its not letting them fulfill their life. This is why women should have rights. Other wise, they have no right to dream, to have a real life.

• Your gender should not matter

I shall put it in all caps so maybe the people on the No side can see. YOUR GENDER SHOULD NOT MATTER! When someone is put in a position of influence or power they should be looking for competence not weather you have a dick or vagina. Your reproductive organs have nothing to do with you're ability to do any type of work. The fact this debate is even here is baffling why were we never given rights in the first place? I mean everyone on the earth came out of a women. Should that not count for something? And the fact that we can't even find common ground on this simple subject just proves how ingrained sexism and the like is in our culture and its sickening. Honestly I don't see why there is a debate about this at all women are people as well and I understand that some people even women do not agree we should have rights . And for those few to hold so many others back is quite selfish. If women were given rights and one did not want them ,for any purpose religious or otherwise ,they don't have to use them. There is a reason they are called rights and not needs or something. Many people have the right to vote but choose not to. We have the right to religious freedom and some aren't even religious. We are in America land of the free if there is a whole group of people being held back because there are some that don't agree we aren't truly free are we? We even passed gay and transgender laws how is this any different?

• Because we deserve equal rights

Because women are equal to men. They can do the same things that men can do. Saying women are less, or that they should be 'in the..' is saying that we can't do things. Women are are own beings, we aren't 'property', or 'made for men'. Some women are bad, some women are incompetent, but so are some men. If you are referring to any religious 'bible', just remember that it was written when people thought the world was flat. Also, if wee get paid less, can't work, etc, that would be bad for the economy. If we are just put here for men's needs, why are some gay? Some women may make terrible food, may be a terrible mother, may be a terrible wife. If you think that women don't deserve equal rights, then you are an asshole.

• I cannot believe this debate exists.

There is no evidence proving that women are in any way inferior to men. None. There is certainly no reason to accuse women of being "irrational", "emotional" or that they cannot think logically. I also cannot believe the bible is being used to claim that women are inferior; clearly those people have not actually read the bible. I've enjoyed reading the 'against' side of the debate, and picking out spelling and grammatical errors written by people who are accusing women of being unintelligent and incapable. Clearly a frightening number of people need to learn a little bit more about biology and a lot more about human rights and history. As I said before, there is no reason that women should not have rights equal to that of a man, and I defy anyone to produce evidence to the contrary.

• Why shouldn't we?

To be honest, I think I died when I read the No side. Seriously. No. WTF. Women aren't objects. People died for women's rights. A FEMALE NEARLY BEAT AN ORANGE WHEN RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT BUT THE ORANGE WAS A WHITE MALE, AND HE MANAGED TO WIN! Ok, calming down. I was conversation with one of my friends, and overheard a boy saying that women shouldn't play video games. WHAT?!?!? I play minecraft on the x-box, computer and on my phone. I also play Undertale and Halo. *mic drop*

• Women are made differently

Some women are smarter than men because of how they were made. We are different and that is a good thing. Men and women have different qualities which make them who they are. That doesn't mean that we don't deserve the same rights as men. We are the reason that men and women exist. People who said no are insane.

• Women dont deserve rights

Women are stupid and shouldnt have rights because they should be in the kitchen. If they aren't in the kitchen then how am i supposed to live? I can't feed myself, I'm a man. You can't expect a guy to spend all of his time in the kitchen unless he is better than a women, which never happens

• No, women should not have rights

I honestly don't beleive that women should have rights. They have proven to be excessively emotional and irrational. When decisions in society are being made i want to be assured that they are doing so in a calm, rational, and non-hormonal state of mind. I do not beleive that women are capable of doing this.

• Woman are dumb

There is a reason that there has never been a woman president, women are not capable of doing the same types of important jobs that males can do. Men’s sports are also 50,000 times more important than women’s, there was a study done on Sportsnation asking if you would rather find $5 or have your local WBNA team win the championship, 90% chose the $5. This proves that people literally value $5 more than a championship from a women’s sport organization. Men are usually the only ones who can make logical, smart decisions so why should women be given the rights to do something they can obviously not do. Woman are stupid and do not deserve to vote or do anything other than remedial labor inside of the house. I don’t blame women for not having the same capabilities as men, it’s not their fault, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are not as capable and influential as men. If you look back in history almost all of the most important, life-changing people are men, not women. Martin Luther King, George Washington, Jackie Robinson, Abraham Lincoln, the list goes on and on and on. I could sit here naming influential people and would be able to name 100 extremely influential men, and roughly 2 influential women. Men are the reason we have a free country, when we went to war women were not the ones sacrificing their lives, it was the men impacting the world just like we always do. According to Forbes the 4 most powerful people on this planet are all men, and 66 out of the 72 most powerful people in the world are men. Also according to the US census Bureau, the 12 deadliest diseases of the 20th century were cured by men, not women. Not only socially, but also physically, men are the dominating gender. This now becomes not a matter of opinion, but science. It is a fact that men are stronger, faster, and more athletic than women, so why pretend they are on equal terms? Women were not meant for the same things as men. Men were built for the harder work, the more demanding things in life, although women give birth they would have no way to make this happen without men. Women are there to hold together these pieces. They are essential in society; much in the way that the stitching is essential to a quilt. Essential, but are not seen or noticed while the patches bask in the hard-earned glory.

• Women should never have gotten rights to begin with!

Things slowly went down hill once we were granted rights. I as a woman believe I shouldn't have rights. I shouldn't have to go to school because the greatest joy a woman can have is serving her family. I shouldn't be allowed to vote on the president, if women Wernt able to vote in the first place we wouldn't have to worry about these women running for office thinking they can do a mans job. Finally abortion came from woman's rights. Women said oh look I have all this power I should have the right over my own body too and should be allowed to kill my own child . It's sick. Bring back the good days were the wife is waiting for the husband at home!!!!

• Men created everything.

All things valuable to mankind were created by men only, thus only men can have rights to use them. Women got their rights without effort. Women did not prove they can be responsible. Women abuse the concept of responsibility. Women are too emotional and they do not think logically. That's it.

• Sandwich makers are needed

Who is going to make me a sandwich when I get home from work if women can have rights and actually do things. God forbid someone let them make their own decisions, let alone vote. Have you seen them fly off the hook when they find out that you're sleeping with another woman? It is my right to take as many wives as I so please, since the bible said so. Also, if they have rights, they can drive. If we fix this serious issue, we should be able to significantly reduce costs to society by reducing accidents. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR WOMAN IS? If she's not in the kitchen or in the bedroom, something is wrong.

• God is here to guide us, Women are here to serve us.

I'm not saying women shouldn't have any rights, I just don't think they should have equal rights. Because (no offense) they're not equal. Men are more intelligent and contribute more to society then women do. Women are simply here to help support men (washing our clothes, cooking our meals, having sex with us etc.) Women should be honored that we allow them to serve us.

• They would bleed all over society.

Men have proven to be more superior, who has ever heard of a successful woman putting in long hours at any job they do? None. When there is a difficult situation that needs to be solved, a man will step in and take control, what would a woman do? They would cry about it and ask their male co-workers to do their work for them and still take credit as being a strong woman, it is sad really. Oh well, I think women already know that men are laughing about their weakness.

• Not even a real person

I believe we were put here for Men, so why should we have rights if we're supposed to be property anyway? Things are just a lot easier when we do what Men say and don't bother questioning it. I don't know how anyone can think we're "people" like Men are, let alone that we're equal.

• Not at all!!!

They didn't back in the 1800s why should they now. A married couple shouldn't have to worry about mis-communication due to the wife not being loyal to the husband as The Bible says. So all in all women shouldn't gain the right to jobs or voting. This is my case.

Rami says2015-05-14T11:43:28.777
Okay, someone here wants to wallow in pity...
Arget says2017-01-27T09:27:53.797
This is much more fair than basing it on gender:

The ultimate test for being a person and deserving of rights, to be humane.

Having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"
synonyms: compassionate, kind, considerate, understanding, sympathetic, tolerant; lenient, forbearing, forgiving, merciful, mild, gentle, tender, clement, benign, humanitarian, benevolent, charitable; caring, solicitous; warmhearted, tenderhearted, softhearted
"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel

The people that voted no and meant it have failed this test, thus they shouldn't have rights until they are capable of passing this test. It is said that people are more understanding and compassionate when something has effected them personally (either directly or by a family member or good friend). I hope so for the sake of all of you being able to pass the test quickly.
Arget says2017-01-27T09:31:19.017

"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel