• What are you thinking?

If you ever think for a second that men are any better than women you can just go fuck yourself. Because women are not kitchen slaves and do not deserve to be treated so. As it is stated in the first yes comment all people start as women so and i quote"So, all y'all started as girls" so you can suck it because you are wrong and emotional to think that women should be treated like shit and do not deserve to have the ability to vote.

• I don't understand how some men, even WOMEN believe women don't have rights.

People on the no side are insanely dumb. And it is SOOOOOOO sad that 43% of people who answered said no. I am very appalled at that. This is awful and everyone on the no side can go F*** themselves. And go make yourself your own F***ing sandwich. We are not your personal slaves!

• Go back to school

Honestly, we are all equal and women should get rights, payed the same, treated the same and have many chances in life to do things just like men do. In my eye's i believe that we are all equal and not gender is better than the other but were just better at different things jobs, sports and activities. I am only a child, but I feel like all you adults who say women are better or men are better are just in the unknown of what the other gender can do to help you. Both genders have made a problem for the world but both have also solved many problems to gather and apart. To all the people who read this I hope that you would agree to what i have said.

Anthony.B 13 years old :)

• Women were put in this world for a reason.

We were put here to have our own lives and feel supported when it comes to our dreams and decisions, but that is not possible unless we have the rights we should be provided with, to reach that goal. And I know I have bias since I myself am a woman, but that only helps my point, it shows that I too am a human being just as much as the man living next door, and deserve just as much as he is earning and much more if I am working harder and have higher standards. We should be allowed to vote because this is our country just as much as it is to anyone else who inhabits it, we should have the right to make the decision we think is best for our own well being, and everyone else's. This is 2017, anyone who disagrees with 'women should have rights', for goodness sakes get a life, beacause guess what? We did get rights, and we will continue to work hard and fight for what we believe in and DESERVE.

• I like mexicans

Mexicans are really sexy. If a women is mexican than it is 100% gauranteed that she is a keeper. She will eat tacos she will get money and, she knows pablo. I like mexican people though they are quite rude they are also very polite and well mannered because they are mexican.

• Women should have rights

This is coming from a girl, and every one that thinks that women shouldn't have rights should be ashamed of themselves. God created us to be equal. Women are smart and brave and intelligent just like men. People who think that are women aren't any of those things should be sorry because no one is above any one. People at my school have always be fighting over who is better: boys or girls. But we are all the same, no matter what gender. And I believe that one day when someone says: "Boys are better than girls", people will not have a mixed answer, but say: both. So I'm speaking not for me, but for little girls out there that have to face those sexiest comments and rudeness every day: EVERYONE IS EQUAL, and do not let any one make you think otherwise.

• Twenty First Century

Things are changing. People are [thankfully] realizing the error of their ways. This is the 21st century, where everybody should be entitled to the right to be free of discrimination. Women and men are one and the same, the only differences being a slightly different body structure and some deeply entrenched stereotypes which can, if everyone gets on board, be uprooted. To reach all of the scientific advancements and major goals we have for this planet, we need all hands on deck; that means that we can't have a large portion of our workforce being discriminated against and not being allowed to work because of values that began in a corrupt point of history.

• We are human!

The comments on the other side alone are enough to make me sick. How dare you insult and demean my fellow women and men who feel that women should keep their rights? Just the fact that this debate exists shows that we as a human race are in deep trouble. And it is the ignorance of anti-feminists and misogynistic attitudes that are tearing this world apart. It is awful that women have only recently in history gained the right to vote and have equal rights, and that men have been the only ones in power to grant those things to them. Go make yourselves a sandwich, you sexist, disgusting, inhumane pigs!

And for the women who do to wish to have rights, I feel sorry for you. Whatever kind of lives you have lived to get to this point in your existences, I am truly sorry that you had to go through that. You are people! You should have the same rights as men! You are not a slave!

And by the way, I'm 14. You guys are probably in your 30s or 40s, and yet you cannot begin to fathom the concept of equal rights for all humans. It makes me feel ashamed and disgusted for you men who should be wise and giving worthy knowledge to the next generations. Instead, you attempt to toxin our minds and fill us with your sexist lies. Well guess what? I refuse to be poisoned

• Women should be equal

I am a young girl (11 turning 12) and I am amazed that I am Living in a world where I will be told to stay in the kitchen. It is completely awful that these men think that women are too dumb and emotional too contribute to society we live in.

• Why the fuck is this even a question?!

Anyone who attempts to make a case for women not being allowed basic rights, is making a strong case for stupid people not be allowed opinions. Or the chance to procreate for that matter.

Women being denied all rights is probably the only chance these morons have of getting laid.

• Women dont deserve rights

Women are stupid and shouldnt have rights because they should be in the kitchen. If they aren't in the kitchen then how am i supposed to live? I can't feed myself, I'm a man. You can't expect a guy to spend all of his time in the kitchen unless he is better than a women, which never happens

• No, women should not have rights

I honestly don't beleive that women should have rights. They have proven to be excessively emotional and irrational. When decisions in society are being made i want to be assured that they are doing so in a calm, rational, and non-hormonal state of mind. I do not beleive that women are capable of doing this.

• Women should never have gotten rights to begin with!

Things slowly went down hill once we were granted rights. I as a woman believe I shouldn't have rights. I shouldn't have to go to school because the greatest joy a woman can have is serving her family. I shouldn't be allowed to vote on the president, if women Wernt able to vote in the first place we wouldn't have to worry about these women running for office thinking they can do a mans job. Finally abortion came from woman's rights. Women said oh look I have all this power I should have the right over my own body too and should be allowed to kill my own child . It's sick. Bring back the good days were the wife is waiting for the husband at home!!!!

• Woman are dumb

There is a reason that there has never been a woman president, women are not capable of doing the same types of important jobs that males can do. Men’s sports are also 50,000 times more important than women’s, there was a study done on Sportsnation asking if you would rather find $5 or have your local WBNA team win the championship, 90% chose the $5. This proves that people literally value $5 more than a championship from a women’s sport organization. Men are usually the only ones who can make logical, smart decisions so why should women be given the rights to do something they can obviously not do. Woman are stupid and do not deserve to vote or do anything other than remedial labor inside of the house. I don’t blame women for not having the same capabilities as men, it’s not their fault, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are not as capable and influential as men. If you look back in history almost all of the most important, life-changing people are men, not women. Martin Luther King, George Washington, Jackie Robinson, Abraham Lincoln, the list goes on and on and on. I could sit here naming influential people and would be able to name 100 extremely influential men, and roughly 2 influential women. Men are the reason we have a free country, when we went to war women were not the ones sacrificing their lives, it was the men impacting the world just like we always do. According to Forbes the 4 most powerful people on this planet are all men, and 66 out of the 72 most powerful people in the world are men. Also according to the US census Bureau, the 12 deadliest diseases of the 20th century were cured by men, not women. Not only socially, but also physically, men are the dominating gender. This now becomes not a matter of opinion, but science. It is a fact that men are stronger, faster, and more athletic than women, so why pretend they are on equal terms? Women were not meant for the same things as men. Men were built for the harder work, the more demanding things in life, although women give birth they would have no way to make this happen without men. Women are there to hold together these pieces. They are essential in society; much in the way that the stitching is essential to a quilt. Essential, but are not seen or noticed while the patches bask in the hard-earned glory.

• Sandwich makers are needed

Who is going to make me a sandwich when I get home from work if women can have rights and actually do things. God forbid someone let them make their own decisions, let alone vote. Have you seen them fly off the hook when they find out that you're sleeping with another woman? It is my right to take as many wives as I so please, since the bible said so. Also, if they have rights, they can drive. If we fix this serious issue, we should be able to significantly reduce costs to society by reducing accidents. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR WOMAN IS? If she's not in the kitchen or in the bedroom, something is wrong.

• Men created everything.

All things valuable to mankind were created by men only, thus only men can have rights to use them. Women got their rights without effort. Women did not prove they can be responsible. Women abuse the concept of responsibility. Women are too emotional and they do not think logically. That's it.

• God is here to guide us, Women are here to serve us.

I'm not saying women shouldn't have any rights, I just don't think they should have equal rights. Because (no offense) they're not equal. Men are more intelligent and contribute more to society then women do. Women are simply here to help support men (washing our clothes, cooking our meals, having sex with us etc.) Women should be honored that we allow them to serve us.

• Not even a real person

I believe we were put here for Men, so why should we have rights if we're supposed to be property anyway? Things are just a lot easier when we do what Men say and don't bother questioning it. I don't know how anyone can think we're "people" like Men are, let alone that we're equal.

• They would bleed all over society.

Men have proven to be more superior, who has ever heard of a successful woman putting in long hours at any job they do? None. When there is a difficult situation that needs to be solved, a man will step in and take control, what would a woman do? They would cry about it and ask their male co-workers to do their work for them and still take credit as being a strong woman, it is sad really. Oh well, I think women already know that men are laughing about their weakness.

• Not at all!!!

They didn't back in the 1800s why should they now. A married couple shouldn't have to worry about mis-communication due to the wife not being loyal to the husband as The Bible says. So all in all women shouldn't gain the right to jobs or voting. This is my case.

Rami says2015-05-14T11:43:28.777
Okay, someone here wants to wallow in pity...
Arget says2017-01-27T09:27:53.797
This is much more fair than basing it on gender:

The ultimate test for being a person and deserving of rights, to be humane.

Having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"
synonyms: compassionate, kind, considerate, understanding, sympathetic, tolerant; lenient, forbearing, forgiving, merciful, mild, gentle, tender, clement, benign, humanitarian, benevolent, charitable; caring, solicitous; warmhearted, tenderhearted, softhearted
"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel

The people that voted no and meant it have failed this test, thus they shouldn't have rights until they are capable of passing this test. It is said that people are more understanding and compassionate when something has effected them personally (either directly or by a family member or good friend). I hope so for the sake of all of you being able to pass the test quickly.
Arget says2017-01-27T09:31:19.017

"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel