• Shaking My Head.

This is what happens when you let nut-job cultists make documentaries and have platforms on YouTube. They rally their base of hollow-minded sheep into believing just about whatever they need into order to "spread the word"; taking the few worst case stories to spread hate and sexist propaganda.

-So it's ALL women's fault that a man married someone who was only interested in their bank accounts and then got into bed with other men around behind his back? (How many times do men cheat on their wives with younger more "beautiful" women? Also the same concept of only marrying someone for money-- sleeping with someone because of their features.)

-So ALL women should be punished just because the "right" candidate wasn't chosen for the presidency? (Last time I checked, Trump won the women's vote-- so that isn't even a valid argument.)

-So ALL women should be punished because a small percentage of females have lazy characteristics? (Not really something based off of sex, I've seen both lazy makes and lazy females.)

These men and women who proclaim females should not have rights should go and "spread the word" to the active duty military females who risk their lives every day for the freedom of ALL Americans, to the women in law enforcement, to the GUN OWNING females of America instead of BULLYING the weak-minded who they know they can bulldoze over.

See what will happen then when the playing fields are even, or tipped in the other's favor for once.

The cowardice is so evident that they choose their victims of mind-control so precisely that they intentionally avoid those females and male advocates who would intellectually and physically mop the floor with their sexist beliefs.

This is what happens when they can't control other human beings-- they start dreaming up ideas and irrationally justifying it with cherry-picked facts and scripture. PATHETIC.

• Shaking My Head

• Shaking My Head

• Shaking My Head

• Shaking My Head.

• Shaking My Head.

• We do believe that us women should have rights!

Ok I got something to say! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! I mean I knew that woman didn’t have full equality to men yet, but I didn’t realize so many people thought so low of women! We are still human beings even though we have different parts, but what’s really different about us?! People say women should stay in the kitchen, but that’s because the old society forced us too! Just because we know how to cook doesn’t mean men can’t learn to. Women work just as hard as men and jobs, but if we don’t get paid as much as them I don’t know what to say. What makes people say we are so weak? It’s not like all men are strong and brave you know. All these men in the comments saying no in the comments must be alone because they clearly don’t deserve a woman in their life.

• What's the difference?

Women are capable of anything a man can do. We are equal. This is the 21st century, and we are powerful. Have you heard of any of the hardships we have faced? Rape, inequality? Women bring powerful people into the world. A woman gave birth to all our presidents. She gave birth to all you people reading this. If you voted no, you make me sick. I can't even begin to explain how wrong you are. What's the difference? Different parts? Why can't a woman be as powerful as a man? Because people like everyone who said no are pushing her down. You are contridicting yourselves. Open your eyes. You'll see what she can do.

• Why, I ask, are we constantly being put down?

Oh god. What sort of argument is this? OF COURSE WOMEN SHOULD HAVE RIGHTS!
    A lot of people don't realize that we are a part of the human race. We can think. We can work. We have feelings. We are basically equal to men on all of those fields.
    Then why, I ask, are we constantly being put down?
    Some of the worlds greatest heroes are proud, strong women. Your mother is a woman. Your sister is a woman. And then you say that all those great people don't deserve simple rights?
    You disgust me.
    Oh well, we've got them anyway. In the future, I hope that people who don't believe both sexes are equal will finally come to their senses. I hope this world will be fair some day.

• Yes they should

They are just as capable as men in an abundance of ways. Men often ignore the tasks or take for granted the tasks, that women do. There are twenty plus four more words required to post this so I'm just trying to fill in space so that you all can see my opinion. Thanks

• Woman are dumb

There is a reason that there has never been a woman president, women are not capable of doing the same types of important jobs that males can do. Men’s sports are also 50,000 times more important than women’s, there was a study done on Sportsnation asking if you would rather find $5 or have your local WBNA team win the championship, 90% chose the $5. This proves that people literally value $5 more than a championship from a women’s sport organization. Men are usually the only ones who can make logical, smart decisions so why should women be given the rights to do something they can obviously not do. Woman are stupid and do not deserve to vote or do anything other than remedial labor inside of the house. I don’t blame women for not having the same capabilities as men, it’s not their fault, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are not as capable and influential as men. If you look back in history almost all of the most important, life-changing people are men, not women. Martin Luther King, George Washington, Jackie Robinson, Abraham Lincoln, the list goes on and on and on. I could sit here naming influential people and would be able to name 100 extremely influential men, and roughly 2 influential women. Men are the reason we have a free country, when we went to war women were not the ones sacrificing their lives, it was the men impacting the world just like we always do. According to Forbes the 4 most powerful people on this planet are all men, and 66 out of the 72 most powerful people in the world are men. Also according to the US census Bureau, the 12 deadliest diseases of the 20th century were cured by men, not women. Not only socially, but also physically, men are the dominating gender. This now becomes not a matter of opinion, but science. It is a fact that men are stronger, faster, and more athletic than women, so why pretend they are on equal terms? Women were not meant for the same things as men. Men were built for the harder work, the more demanding things in life, although women give birth they would have no way to make this happen without men. Women are there to hold together these pieces. They are essential in society; much in the way that the stitching is essential to a quilt. Essential, but are not seen or noticed while the patches bask in the hard-earned glory.

• Women should never have gotten rights to begin with!

Things slowly went down hill once we were granted rights. I as a woman believe I shouldn't have rights. I shouldn't have to go to school because the greatest joy a woman can have is serving her family. I shouldn't be allowed to vote on the president, if women Wernt able to vote in the first place we wouldn't have to worry about these women running for office thinking they can do a mans job. Finally abortion came from woman's rights. Women said oh look I have all this power I should have the right over my own body too and should be allowed to kill my own child . It's sick. Bring back the good days were the wife is waiting for the husband at home!!!!

• No, women should not have rights

I honestly don't beleive that women should have rights. They have proven to be excessively emotional and irrational. When decisions in society are being made i want to be assured that they are doing so in a calm, rational, and non-hormonal state of mind. I do not beleive that women are capable of doing this.

• Sandwich makers are needed

Who is going to make me a sandwich when I get home from work if women can have rights and actually do things. God forbid someone let them make their own decisions, let alone vote. Have you seen them fly off the hook when they find out that you're sleeping with another woman? It is my right to take as many wives as I so please, since the bible said so. Also, if they have rights, they can drive. If we fix this serious issue, we should be able to significantly reduce costs to society by reducing accidents. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR WOMAN IS? If she's not in the kitchen or in the bedroom, something is wrong.

• Men created everything.

All things valuable to mankind were created by men only, thus only men can have rights to use them. Women got their rights without effort. Women did not prove they can be responsible. Women abuse the concept of responsibility. Women are too emotional and they do not think logically. That's it.

• God is here to guide us, Women are here to serve us.

I'm not saying women shouldn't have any rights, I just don't think they should have equal rights. Because (no offense) they're not equal. Men are more intelligent and contribute more to society then women do. Women are simply here to help support men (washing our clothes, cooking our meals, having sex with us etc.) Women should be honored that we allow them to serve us.

• Not even a real person

I believe we were put here for Men, so why should we have rights if we're supposed to be property anyway? Things are just a lot easier when we do what Men say and don't bother questioning it. I don't know how anyone can think we're "people" like Men are, let alone that we're equal.

• Not at all!!!

They didn't back in the 1800s why should they now. A married couple shouldn't have to worry about mis-communication due to the wife not being loyal to the husband as The Bible says. So all in all women shouldn't gain the right to jobs or voting. This is my case.

• They would bleed all over society.

Men have proven to be more superior, who has ever heard of a successful woman putting in long hours at any job they do? None. When there is a difficult situation that needs to be solved, a man will step in and take control, what would a woman do? They would cry about it and ask their male co-workers to do their work for them and still take credit as being a strong woman, it is sad really. Oh well, I think women already know that men are laughing about their weakness.

• A woman deserves nothing.

The Male race is far superior to the female race. A woman should simply someone who inhabits the kitchen, making food for the dominant race (men). Furthermore I think that they should be honoured that we allow them such great opportunities to learn cooking and cleaning. Any women reading this: Learn Your Place and Be Thankful !

Rami says2015-05-14T11:43:28.777
Okay, someone here wants to wallow in pity...
Arget says2017-01-27T09:27:53.797
This is much more fair than basing it on gender:

The ultimate test for being a person and deserving of rights, to be humane.

Having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"
synonyms: compassionate, kind, considerate, understanding, sympathetic, tolerant; lenient, forbearing, forgiving, merciful, mild, gentle, tender, clement, benign, humanitarian, benevolent, charitable; caring, solicitous; warmhearted, tenderhearted, softhearted
"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel

The people that voted no and meant it have failed this test, thus they shouldn't have rights until they are capable of passing this test. It is said that people are more understanding and compassionate when something has effected them personally (either directly or by a family member or good friend). I hope so for the sake of all of you being able to pass the test quickly.
Arget says2017-01-27T09:31:19.017

"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel