• Why shouldn't we?

There are many women all around the world that don't have the opportunity to do half of the things men can. Even if they end up not taking advantage of their rights like voting and studying, we have to respect their choice and at least give them the opportunity to make choices like this.

• Why shouldn't we?

• Women should be equal

If you say women aren't equal who are you? Matter of fact they are above men. They have to go through periods that hurt a lot. Cramps and a lot of shit. But boys have to deal with none of that and if you get a girl pregnant guess what? You can get up and leave but can they? They have to say and go through that pain.

• Should women have rights

Deandra W.
    Women should have rights because we the people need to realize that we are all one and on one team. I know that president trump said that women are stupid and fat.But we need to stand up for our self's. We need to show trump that we are stronger than his little self. We also have a stronger voice and we need nothing to bring us down. That is why women should have rights.

• Women should have rights

• Women are people

I believe men and women deserve equal rights why is it to say were always so emotional and dumb look at women have created and don't use those things for a day, watch what you can and cannot use im sure you will be greatly annoyed good luck to you.

• We should be equal!

Okay, this is unbelievable that almost have of the people disagree that women should have rights. I have gone over the "NO" side and some say that women are whiny brats. In my opinion, some women are and some men are as well. However, you can not think that all women have the same personalities because they do not. Most women work hard for what they have and do not just get it easily. In fact, some woman may have to work harder than men in some cases like business and normal jobs too. I do not want to make it seem that all men are snobs. Because they are not. It is just that some men are and most men are actually respectful and caring about women. Oh, and if you are a guy and you do not know how to make a sandwich, then you are the clueless one to be honest.

• Your mother gave birth to you

All I have to say is if it weren't for your mother you wouldn't be here right now. And you should appreciate us you don't how much more we have to go through. Honestly, I hear all the boys in my school complain about girls have better handwriting. And I'm like dude maybe if you weren't so lazy and decided to get your lazy bum off the couch to practice your handwriting then you wouldn't be complaining. Sorry this is not very relevant to the topic just my thoughts.

• I just want equality.

Everyone has a dream, and one of mine is to see a world where everybody is treated equally, despite gender, sexual orientation, skin color, and more. To all the people who say that women don't deserve equal rights, think about your mother. Do you think that she would be happy about how you are talking about women? Underneath, we are all the same and we all deserve to be treated the same, despite our differences. So many amazing things were created by women, including the people who are saying that women don't deserve equal rights because they are weak. Try having your period, or try having a child. The computer that you're writing these hateful messages on were invented by women. Take a moment to think about all that you're saying and how it affects others. I really wish that my children and grandchildren will be able to grow up in a peaceful, happy world where everybody is treated the same.

• They’re people, you cunts

If you don’t believe in equal rights for women, your only arguments are: the Bible says so, they aren’t smart, and they’re too emotional. Here are my counter arguments. The Bible says that all men are created equally, this was a time when the word “men” meant “mankind”, which proves that argument invalid. Secondly, women are very smart, my sister is infinitely smarter than me, and my own mother works in the medical field, and has been doing extremely well for decades. Finally, a lot of women don’t have emotions. In fact, a lot of guys I know, are very emotional compared to women.

• Woman are dumb

There is a reason that there has never been a woman president, women are not capable of doing the same types of important jobs that males can do. Men’s sports are also 50,000 times more important than women’s, there was a study done on Sportsnation asking if you would rather find $5 or have your local WBNA team win the championship, 90% chose the $5. This proves that people literally value $5 more than a championship from a women’s sport organization. Men are usually the only ones who can make logical, smart decisions so why should women be given the rights to do something they can obviously not do. Woman are stupid and do not deserve to vote or do anything other than remedial labor inside of the house. I don’t blame women for not having the same capabilities as men, it’s not their fault, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are not as capable and influential as men. If you look back in history almost all of the most important, life-changing people are men, not women. Martin Luther King, George Washington, Jackie Robinson, Abraham Lincoln, the list goes on and on and on. I could sit here naming influential people and would be able to name 100 extremely influential men, and roughly 2 influential women. Men are the reason we have a free country, when we went to war women were not the ones sacrificing their lives, it was the men impacting the world just like we always do. According to Forbes the 4 most powerful people on this planet are all men, and 66 out of the 72 most powerful people in the world are men. Also according to the US census Bureau, the 12 deadliest diseases of the 20th century were cured by men, not women. Not only socially, but also physically, men are the dominating gender. This now becomes not a matter of opinion, but science. It is a fact that men are stronger, faster, and more athletic than women, so why pretend they are on equal terms? Women were not meant for the same things as men. Men were built for the harder work, the more demanding things in life, although women give birth they would have no way to make this happen without men. Women are there to hold together these pieces. They are essential in society; much in the way that the stitching is essential to a quilt. Essential, but are not seen or noticed while the patches bask in the hard-earned glory.

• Women should never have gotten rights to begin with!

Things slowly went down hill once we were granted rights. I as a woman believe I shouldn't have rights. I shouldn't have to go to school because the greatest joy a woman can have is serving her family. I shouldn't be allowed to vote on the president, if women Wernt able to vote in the first place we wouldn't have to worry about these women running for office thinking they can do a mans job. Finally abortion came from woman's rights. Women said oh look I have all this power I should have the right over my own body too and should be allowed to kill my own child . It's sick. Bring back the good days were the wife is waiting for the husband at home!!!!

• No, women should not have rights

I honestly don't beleive that women should have rights. They have proven to be excessively emotional and irrational. When decisions in society are being made i want to be assured that they are doing so in a calm, rational, and non-hormonal state of mind. I do not beleive that women are capable of doing this.

• Sandwich makers are needed

Who is going to make me a sandwich when I get home from work if women can have rights and actually do things. God forbid someone let them make their own decisions, let alone vote. Have you seen them fly off the hook when they find out that you're sleeping with another woman? It is my right to take as many wives as I so please, since the bible said so. Also, if they have rights, they can drive. If we fix this serious issue, we should be able to significantly reduce costs to society by reducing accidents. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR WOMAN IS? If she's not in the kitchen or in the bedroom, something is wrong.

• Men created everything.

All things valuable to mankind were created by men only, thus only men can have rights to use them. Women got their rights without effort. Women did not prove they can be responsible. Women abuse the concept of responsibility. Women are too emotional and they do not think logically. That's it.

• God is here to guide us, Women are here to serve us.

I'm not saying women shouldn't have any rights, I just don't think they should have equal rights. Because (no offense) they're not equal. Men are more intelligent and contribute more to society then women do. Women are simply here to help support men (washing our clothes, cooking our meals, having sex with us etc.) Women should be honored that we allow them to serve us.

• Not even a real person

I believe we were put here for Men, so why should we have rights if we're supposed to be property anyway? Things are just a lot easier when we do what Men say and don't bother questioning it. I don't know how anyone can think we're "people" like Men are, let alone that we're equal.

• Not at all!!!

They didn't back in the 1800s why should they now. A married couple shouldn't have to worry about mis-communication due to the wife not being loyal to the husband as The Bible says. So all in all women shouldn't gain the right to jobs or voting. This is my case.

• They would bleed all over society.

Men have proven to be more superior, who has ever heard of a successful woman putting in long hours at any job they do? None. When there is a difficult situation that needs to be solved, a man will step in and take control, what would a woman do? They would cry about it and ask their male co-workers to do their work for them and still take credit as being a strong woman, it is sad really. Oh well, I think women already know that men are laughing about their weakness.

• A woman deserves nothing.

The Male race is far superior to the female race. A woman should simply someone who inhabits the kitchen, making food for the dominant race (men). Furthermore I think that they should be honoured that we allow them such great opportunities to learn cooking and cleaning. Any women reading this: Learn Your Place and Be Thankful !

Rami says2015-05-14T11:43:28.777
Okay, someone here wants to wallow in pity...
Arget says2017-01-27T09:27:53.797
This is much more fair than basing it on gender:

The ultimate test for being a person and deserving of rights, to be humane.

Having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"
synonyms: compassionate, kind, considerate, understanding, sympathetic, tolerant; lenient, forbearing, forgiving, merciful, mild, gentle, tender, clement, benign, humanitarian, benevolent, charitable; caring, solicitous; warmhearted, tenderhearted, softhearted
"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel

The people that voted no and meant it have failed this test, thus they shouldn't have rights until they are capable of passing this test. It is said that people are more understanding and compassionate when something has effected them personally (either directly or by a family member or good friend). I hope so for the sake of all of you being able to pass the test quickly.
Arget says2017-01-27T09:31:19.017

"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel