• Women are the same as men!!!!!!!!!!!!

These comments on the no side are extremely sexist and the comment about the kitchen and how women are stupid and worthless, sets us back like 60 years. Its hurtful that men treat women like this, women can be just as strong and powerful as men. I mean, why be sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic when you can just be quiet...

• Women's rights are vital to society!

First off, if us women weren't here you know what the population would be? 0 because nobody would even be alive. Secondly, we should go over all the stuff women invented that is extremely important. Margaret A. Wilcox made the car heater. Anna Connelly made the fire escape. The life raft, courtesy of Maria Beasley. Your refrigerator? By Florence Parpart. And one woman in particular, the world famous actress, while she was alive, Hedy Lamarr. She invented the technology for wireless transmissions that could control torpedoes in WWII. That's right, a woman made that. Her idea even laid the groundwork for Wi-Fi and GPS. The American constitution's preamble begins with, "We the people." Women are people. And yes, we take great joy in helping our families. Yes, we can cook. But so can men.

• Women are legally guaranteed equality under the United States Constitution

The Equal Rights Amendment of the US Constitution reads; ‘equality of rights under the law shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or any State on account of sex.’ Ratified in 1972, this amendment has served as precedent for many court decisions and has helped women across the country fight against discrimination. As this amendment was added to the United States Constitution, there is no legal basis for sex based discrimination.

• Women deserve rights and you should know it

Sorry sexists, but without women, men wouldn't exist. Studies have proven men and women have equal intelligence, but since everyone is set for women are only good for children, cleaning, serving, and sandwiches, it actually makes women less confident with themselves, leading to less intelligence. If you actually supported women we would be equal. This discussion shouldn't be necessary. Yeah, women feel more emotion than men. That can lead to more empathy that sexist dogs don't have. It can also lead to a deeper understanding of things. So really, if anyone should be without rights, it should be the men. Honestly, it's shameful that the numbers are so close.

• Women don't need rights

Niggers don't have rights so why the hell should women they also do nothing they should just stay at home and cook for their nigger kids women aren't meant to have opportunities so what's the point of having rights they don't need them to cook for their kids or have alabama hot pocket nights.

• I HATE people who think this way, like just SHUT UP.

Alright first of all, y'all should know that there wouldn't have been able to come to this point where you all would have brains. The entire life cycle BEGAN and WILL begin from a female. So shut ur little piny holes and move on in life and start showing respect to women like REAL MEN. And if not then at least think about ur wives, children and how ur hurting their feelings for only some stupid stereotype that happens to be stuck in ur little brains.

• Why isn't this 100% yes???

I just read the no side and I'm freaking out!! These responses are astonishing! I've been laughing because its so ridicules that this is even a thing we need to debate!!! Women are human beings just like men and we just want the same respect as guys. I am so mad at our world right know!!

• Of course we do

The no side comments are so stupid the hell is wrong with people of course all women should have rights were humans too ok assholes what the hell people this should be 100 percent yes why are there people who said no like why and my braincells just died when i read the no comment section.

• Of course we do

• Who made you?

This is stupid, if people vote no it is not going to take away our rights! Whoever posted this poll should take it down, or post one about men. If science continues the way it going now women could reproduce by themselves, and we could eradicate men from the earth! Besides these questions don't even matter in a 5 billion years all humans, men and women, will burn with the sun. Cheers! (P.S. You know your mama made you, right?)

• Women dont deserve rights

Women are stupid and shouldnt have rights because they should be in the kitchen. If they aren't in the kitchen then how am i supposed to live? I can't feed myself, I'm a man. You can't expect a guy to spend all of his time in the kitchen unless he is better than a women, which never happens.

• Women should never have gotten rights to begin with!

Things slowly went down hill once we were granted rights. I as a woman believe I shouldn't have rights. I shouldn't have to go to school because the greatest joy a woman can have is serving her family. I shouldn't be allowed to vote on the president, if women Wernt able to vote in the first place we wouldn't have to worry about these women running for office thinking they can do a mans job. Finally abortion came from woman's rights. Women said oh look I have all this power I should have the right over my own body too and should be allowed to kill my own child . It's sick. Bring back the good days were the wife is waiting for the husband at home!!!!

• No, women should not have rights

I honestly don't beleive that women should have rights. They have proven to be excessively emotional and irrational. When decisions in society are being made i want to be assured that they are doing so in a calm, rational, and non-hormonal state of mind. I do not beleive that women are capable of doing this.

• Woman are dumb

There is a reason that there has never been a woman president, women are not capable of doing the same types of important jobs that males can do. Men’s sports are also 50,000 times more important than women’s, there was a study done on Sportsnation asking if you would rather find $5 or have your local WBNA team win the championship, 90% chose the $5. This proves that people literally value $5 more than a championship from a women’s sport organization. Men are usually the only ones who can make logical, smart decisions so why should women be given the rights to do something they can obviously not do. Woman are stupid and do not deserve to vote or do anything other than remedial labor inside of the house. I don’t blame women for not having the same capabilities as men, it’s not their fault, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are not as capable and influential as men. If you look back in history almost all of the most important, life-changing people are men, not women. Martin Luther King, George Washington, Jackie Robinson, Abraham Lincoln, the list goes on and on and on. I could sit here naming influential people and would be able to name 100 extremely influential men, and roughly 2 influential women. Men are the reason we have a free country, when we went to war women were not the ones sacrificing their lives, it was the men impacting the world just like we always do. According to Forbes the 4 most powerful people on this planet are all men, and 66 out of the 72 most powerful people in the world are men. Also according to the US census Bureau, the 12 deadliest diseases of the 20th century were cured by men, not women. Not only socially, but also physically, men are the dominating gender. This now becomes not a matter of opinion, but science. It is a fact that men are stronger, faster, and more athletic than women, so why pretend they are on equal terms? Women were not meant for the same things as men. Men were built for the harder work, the more demanding things in life, although women give birth they would have no way to make this happen without men. Women are there to hold together these pieces. They are essential in society; much in the way that the stitching is essential to a quilt. Essential, but are not seen or noticed while the patches bask in the hard-earned glory.

• Sandwich makers are needed

Who is going to make me a sandwich when I get home from work if women can have rights and actually do things. God forbid someone let them make their own decisions, let alone vote. Have you seen them fly off the hook when they find out that you're sleeping with another woman? It is my right to take as many wives as I so please, since the bible said so. Also, if they have rights, they can drive. If we fix this serious issue, we should be able to significantly reduce costs to society by reducing accidents. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR WOMAN IS? If she's not in the kitchen or in the bedroom, something is wrong.

• Men created everything.

All things valuable to mankind were created by men only, thus only men can have rights to use them. Women got their rights without effort. Women did not prove they can be responsible. Women abuse the concept of responsibility. Women are too emotional and they do not think logically. That's it.

• God is here to guide us, Women are here to serve us.

I'm not saying women shouldn't have any rights, I just don't think they should have equal rights. Because (no offense) they're not equal. Men are more intelligent and contribute more to society then women do. Women are simply here to help support men (washing our clothes, cooking our meals, having sex with us etc.) Women should be honored that we allow them to serve us.

• Not even a real person

I believe we were put here for Men, so why should we have rights if we're supposed to be property anyway? Things are just a lot easier when we do what Men say and don't bother questioning it. I don't know how anyone can think we're "people" like Men are, let alone that we're equal.

• They would bleed all over society.

Men have proven to be more superior, who has ever heard of a successful woman putting in long hours at any job they do? None. When there is a difficult situation that needs to be solved, a man will step in and take control, what would a woman do? They would cry about it and ask their male co-workers to do their work for them and still take credit as being a strong woman, it is sad really. Oh well, I think women already know that men are laughing about their weakness.

• Not at all!!!

They didn't back in the 1800s why should they now. A married couple shouldn't have to worry about mis-communication due to the wife not being loyal to the husband as The Bible says. So all in all women shouldn't gain the right to jobs or voting. This is my case.

Rami says2015-05-14T11:43:28.777
Okay, someone here wants to wallow in pity...
Arget says2017-01-27T09:27:53.797
This is much more fair than basing it on gender:

The ultimate test for being a person and deserving of rights, to be humane.

Having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"
synonyms: compassionate, kind, considerate, understanding, sympathetic, tolerant; lenient, forbearing, forgiving, merciful, mild, gentle, tender, clement, benign, humanitarian, benevolent, charitable; caring, solicitous; warmhearted, tenderhearted, softhearted
"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel

The people that voted no and meant it have failed this test, thus they shouldn't have rights until they are capable of passing this test. It is said that people are more understanding and compassionate when something has effected them personally (either directly or by a family member or good friend). I hope so for the sake of all of you being able to pass the test quickly.
Arget says2017-01-27T09:31:19.017

"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel