• Women are equally important as men

I'd like to say that women are equal to men, but they shouldn't spend their time on trying to do what a man can do. You see women were not brought into this world to do the exact thing a man can do. They were designed to do all the things a man CANNOT do of course women deserve equality but they should not have to meet up with men on being "better" but they are not, as some (not all) men like to call "dumb and over emotional" so what if we are slightly weaker in some ways? Me make up for the weaknesses. We should be focusing on things like curing cancer, ending world hunger, giving people proper shelter, and other things like that not "OH I HAVE GIRLY PARTS IM AUTOMATICALLY BETTER THAN YOU HAHA" or "IM STRONGER THAT YOU BECAUSE OF MY NATURAL BODY SO GO MAKE ME A SANDWICH CAUSE THATS ALL I HAVE YOU AROUND FOR" this is not nice and will only cause hate so please let women be women and men be men. They are not the same but that doesn't mean they aren't equal so stop arguing and get along please because hate can go far but love can go farther.

• Has anyone noticed

The only people arguing that women shouldn't have rights are pretty much ALL MEN that are saying i am not saying that that there is only women in the for women's right section because i just read a few and there were 2 men in there an they are 4 women's right. Women need rights

• Who run the world? GIRLS.

Ladies are strong and confident people. I am not a hard core feminist, but i think girls are at least 30 precent better than men. People who disagree are judging those women who made a mistake and from afar. LADIES RULE! No body can judge us. The no section is completely wrong. No offence. But seriously!

• Women should have rights

Women should have rights and so should men. We are both equal and we both have the ability to overcome obstacles in our lives. Women can work just as hard. We can be just as good at sports and we have the same smarts. Just because we're different, doesn't mean we are different. We are all equals and we should be treated that way, for women and men.

• For all that women do for us men.

I may just be 16 but I do know right from wrong. Women support us and are the reason we all exist today. Think about it, if women are capable of all the common house work, I think they can do as much as a man can, if not, more so. Women may seem like all those bad cliche things sometimes, but that doesn't mean they are any less capable of a man. Period.

• Please, just please.

Much like the human heart, which some people in the "no" category seem to be lacking, this explanation comes to you in 4 parts
    1. I, a woman, am the valedictorian of my class. Please do not tell me that women don't work hard or aren't smart or whatever you will try to tell me, because I did not work as hard as I have to be undermined like this.
    2. Why is it that we allow anyone to make the decision of who deserves rights and who doesn't? Why should anyone get to decide that some people don't deserve rights?
    3. The only way we will be able to see if women in a position of power will succeed is if we give one a chance. It has worked just fine in other countries. There are many female presidents, prime ministers, and chancellors.
    4. Also, if you're going to bring my hormones into my leadership ability, sit down because you're going to learn something today. I'm assuming you're referencing the moodiness that occurs during pre-menstruation, which is caused by a flux in progesterone levels. Now, a man's progesterone levels are at 0.1-1 ng/ml for his life. After menopause, a woman's levels are the same. Why does menopause matter? Menopause in women can occur as early as 30 and as late as 60, but usually occurs somewhere in the middle. In America, the minimum age one must be to be the president is 35. Most women running for president would be menopausal or post menopausal already, and would be the same level of progesterone as a male running against her. If you're going to use an argument, please fact check yourself instead of immediately labeling women as moody hormonal monsters.

• Women are stronger than men

Excuse me?! Who the heck do you men think you are? You wouldn't be here if it weren't for your mother. And just because some women are sappy and pathetic, doesn't mean all of them are. Clearly, if you can make your own dang sandwich, why should us women be helping ya? The reason women are stereotyped into being sappy and pathetic is because of what idiots you men are. Now Im not saying that all men are like this, but to those who are, you are stereotypical jerks who only think women are less than them because you feel sorry for your self. Also, women fought for their rights you dingus, and if you know your history like women do, its that men already had their rights. So clearly women are stronger than men because we have to fight for what we want. Being emotional isn't a bad thing, its actually good because we can have empathy for others. You men are just ashamed of something you shouldn't be shamed of, emotions. Emotions are what make up a person and their everyday lives. We are stronger that you men think.

• Are you kidding me?

If men are "so much smarter" than women, why don't they know how to cook their own food? Someone listed important historical men and said that there has only been important men. What about Eliza Hamilton, Rosa Parks, Marilyn Monroe, or Harriet Tubman? Everyone who says no are just men who feel threatened by a woman's success, so they have to attempt to roast us.

• Reality without women

Because without women our generations could not continue. Without women, men would be gay. Without women men would still be acting like the stupid dogs they are. Without women men wouldn't be able to realize reality without some kind of kind, soft gesture. WITHOUT WOMEN THE WHOLE WORLD WOULD FALL APART KNOWING THAT MEN CAN'T STAND EACH OTHER MORE THAN THEY REALLY CAN STAND US DEEP DOWN INSIDE!!!!!

• How does this make sense?

Someone who said no said that men created everything... Except maybe human life! The one reason that powerful woman are disliked is because people think they are stupid! I am not here to say that woman are better, but men should respect woman because it was woman who created them.

• Women dont deserve rights

Women are stupid and shouldnt have rights because they should be in the kitchen. If they aren't in the kitchen then how am i supposed to live? I can't feed myself, I'm a man. You can't expect a guy to spend all of his time in the kitchen unless he is better than a women, which never happens

• No, women should not have rights

I honestly don't beleive that women should have rights. They have proven to be excessively emotional and irrational. When decisions in society are being made i want to be assured that they are doing so in a calm, rational, and non-hormonal state of mind. I do not beleive that women are capable of doing this.

• Women should never have gotten rights to begin with!

Things slowly went down hill once we were granted rights. I as a woman believe I shouldn't have rights. I shouldn't have to go to school because the greatest joy a woman can have is serving her family. I shouldn't be allowed to vote on the president, if women Wernt able to vote in the first place we wouldn't have to worry about these women running for office thinking they can do a mans job. Finally abortion came from woman's rights. Women said oh look I have all this power I should have the right over my own body too and should be allowed to kill my own child . It's sick. Bring back the good days were the wife is waiting for the husband at home!!!!

• Woman are dumb

There is a reason that there has never been a woman president, women are not capable of doing the same types of important jobs that males can do. Men’s sports are also 50,000 times more important than women’s, there was a study done on Sportsnation asking if you would rather find $5 or have your local WBNA team win the championship, 90% chose the $5. This proves that people literally value $5 more than a championship from a women’s sport organization. Men are usually the only ones who can make logical, smart decisions so why should women be given the rights to do something they can obviously not do. Woman are stupid and do not deserve to vote or do anything other than remedial labor inside of the house. I don’t blame women for not having the same capabilities as men, it’s not their fault, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that they are not as capable and influential as men. If you look back in history almost all of the most important, life-changing people are men, not women. Martin Luther King, George Washington, Jackie Robinson, Abraham Lincoln, the list goes on and on and on. I could sit here naming influential people and would be able to name 100 extremely influential men, and roughly 2 influential women. Men are the reason we have a free country, when we went to war women were not the ones sacrificing their lives, it was the men impacting the world just like we always do. According to Forbes the 4 most powerful people on this planet are all men, and 66 out of the 72 most powerful people in the world are men. Also according to the US census Bureau, the 12 deadliest diseases of the 20th century were cured by men, not women. Not only socially, but also physically, men are the dominating gender. This now becomes not a matter of opinion, but science. It is a fact that men are stronger, faster, and more athletic than women, so why pretend they are on equal terms? Women were not meant for the same things as men. Men were built for the harder work, the more demanding things in life, although women give birth they would have no way to make this happen without men. Women are there to hold together these pieces. They are essential in society; much in the way that the stitching is essential to a quilt. Essential, but are not seen or noticed while the patches bask in the hard-earned glory.

• Sandwich makers are needed

Who is going to make me a sandwich when I get home from work if women can have rights and actually do things. God forbid someone let them make their own decisions, let alone vote. Have you seen them fly off the hook when they find out that you're sleeping with another woman? It is my right to take as many wives as I so please, since the bible said so. Also, if they have rights, they can drive. If we fix this serious issue, we should be able to significantly reduce costs to society by reducing accidents. DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR WOMAN IS? If she's not in the kitchen or in the bedroom, something is wrong.

• Men created everything.

All things valuable to mankind were created by men only, thus only men can have rights to use them. Women got their rights without effort. Women did not prove they can be responsible. Women abuse the concept of responsibility. Women are too emotional and they do not think logically. That's it.

• God is here to guide us, Women are here to serve us.

I'm not saying women shouldn't have any rights, I just don't think they should have equal rights. Because (no offense) they're not equal. Men are more intelligent and contribute more to society then women do. Women are simply here to help support men (washing our clothes, cooking our meals, having sex with us etc.) Women should be honored that we allow them to serve us.

• Not even a real person

I believe we were put here for Men, so why should we have rights if we're supposed to be property anyway? Things are just a lot easier when we do what Men say and don't bother questioning it. I don't know how anyone can think we're "people" like Men are, let alone that we're equal.

• They would bleed all over society.

Men have proven to be more superior, who has ever heard of a successful woman putting in long hours at any job they do? None. When there is a difficult situation that needs to be solved, a man will step in and take control, what would a woman do? They would cry about it and ask their male co-workers to do their work for them and still take credit as being a strong woman, it is sad really. Oh well, I think women already know that men are laughing about their weakness.

• Not at all!!!

They didn't back in the 1800s why should they now. A married couple shouldn't have to worry about mis-communication due to the wife not being loyal to the husband as The Bible says. So all in all women shouldn't gain the right to jobs or voting. This is my case.

Rami says2015-05-14T11:43:28.777
Okay, someone here wants to wallow in pity...
Arget says2017-01-27T09:27:53.797
This is much more fair than basing it on gender:

The ultimate test for being a person and deserving of rights, to be humane.

Having or showing compassion or benevolence.
"regulations ensuring the humane treatment of animals"
synonyms: compassionate, kind, considerate, understanding, sympathetic, tolerant; lenient, forbearing, forgiving, merciful, mild, gentle, tender, clement, benign, humanitarian, benevolent, charitable; caring, solicitous; warmhearted, tenderhearted, softhearted
"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel

The people that voted no and meant it have failed this test, thus they shouldn't have rights until they are capable of passing this test. It is said that people are more understanding and compassionate when something has effected them personally (either directly or by a family member or good friend). I hope so for the sake of all of you being able to pass the test quickly.
Arget says2017-01-27T09:31:19.017

"the humane treatment of animals"
antonyms: cruel