• Women are capable of anything.

People who think that women are weaker than men, it's 2018. Stop being so stereotypical. Gender doesn't define one's strength. Yes, I know that men have a physical advantage in the beginning, but with hours of training and practice, women will be as strong as men. Also, physical strength is not the only skill that is required to serve in a military force. Logic and problem-solving skill are needed to make proper strategies, and women have critical aspects of intelligence that men usually lack.

• It's High Time

It's now high tie that women are allowed to take active combat roles in the military now. Why have we stopped women to take active combat roles, because they would get captured? Or they are weaker than men? Don't weaken the standard of your selection. Any woman who meets the standard gets in, simple as that. And, about capturing and honor? Why have we kept a woman's honor in her vagina? I don't see the relevance.

• Yes they should be able to join

Yes because with the proper training they can be as strong as men maybe even stronger than men. Also, this is a country that you can choose what you want to do so just let the women join the militia. The training is the most important part because the women and men should have the same amount of training and the same exact training

• Yes they should join.

WOMEN CAN DO ANYTHING TO SAVE THE WORLD. Even though they stay home to take care of their children and do other stuff BUT women can join the military and save lives and can save their lives or risk their live. Women can be stop by anyone or their self.

• For real... Like are yall serious

How dare someone put themselves ahead of another gender and chooses to ignore the power and rights of another human being. People of both genders fall under humanity's greed to think that they as a person are above another. The average women are capable of withstanding more pain than the average man. There is the fact. We will give our time and our lives for our country and shame on anyone who will deny it.

• Women are awesome and ya'll KNOW it,Who run the world GIRLS

Women should be able to choose if they want to fight for our country. But I mean they do take a bit longer to train,but who cares,theres someone to fight to save us and our country.People assume that women aren't strong,baloney some girls work out every day and train every day. So you cant tell me there not strong anuff to fight for all of us.Im tired of people criticizing us women.Men should just controle them selves.We CAN do what men can do.Its dum that men think there better then all the women that want to do things to help our country.It bugs me to hear people say women aren't strong anuff .My grandma is a firefighter,and when i tell anyone they all are like no way,women cant do those kind of things,their jobs to take care of the kids and cook.I say "well she wants to help people."If people say you cant do anything you fight to do what you want to do.Of course dont do anything youll go to jail for,But go for the oppertunitys in life.You only live once.So go for it.

I want you to know i am only 12 years old,and i believe in womens right's.So please dont tell me women cant do things to save our counrty,if men can do it,Then so can you girl.I SAID IF YOU WANT TO GO FOR IT,DO IT!WOMEN CAN FIGHT!

• Women should be able to serve

-women do not have to stay at home all of the time - men are TOTALLY capable of taking care of children, also drafts are illegal, but if there is one, only one parent would be taken out of the family because that is logical
    -women have a human right to chose what they want to do
    -men should control themselves when they see women- this the same problem with a bent dress code shaming women
    -women should know that they shouldn't get pregnant because they are on the field
    -stragtegy wins a battle, not only brute strength

• Yes of course

Never underestimate girl power. We women are equal to men so we are just as capable as men. We women are made for so much more than just cooking and cleaning and looking good. God made man and woman with the same intellect and material so there is no reason a woman cant do what a guy can,

• Women can do as much as men can.

Women can be as determined as women are women can accomplish as much as men. It feels like the world has gotten back in to the habit of saying men can do more things women can. I thought we got over that. Have just gotten back into the past where women can not vote or do most things men can do. I think it is an oner to serve the countrey.

• Whamen have writes

In the canadian military alone thier are roughly 15100+ feemail soldiers. That's a huge some of peepul that we wood loosse. Thos peepul wood bee the diference beetween win and loosse. Also imagine your mother holding a machine gun and kiling some n@zis. Now tel me that isnot cool seroiuslee.

• If it hurts combat effectiveness then no.

I'm disappointed that the other side consists of a lot of accusations instead of arguments.

Look, it's fact that women don't have the muscular strength of men. It takes longer to train them, and they can make men emotionally compromised. A lover dying hurts more then a friend, that pain can distract you and on the battlefield that means death. Pregnancy is also an issue, if you replace players before, the big game how can you expect them to win? And a pregnant women is not a great soldier.

• We just can't.

Women simply cannot serve in the military of we want to win. We need them to stay home, take care of the family and work in the factories so we can win the war. This strong cooperative helped us win WWII. I say women in the factory and men on the battle field.

• We just can't.

Women are built differently, they can't carry as much things (Gear.) as men can do, yes, they may be smarter, but that dosen't solve anything. Relationships start, and.. You know what happens. They can't leave their children behind! Most of the websites i have seen, everyone has good reasons why not.

• We just can't.

• Women Will be In Danger

This is. It about sexism, this is about safety. Our women can endure more than men, but women are also distractions in the military, the men need to step up to their job. Has our nation sunk so low that we are willing to send our daughters and young mothers into battle?

• Serving with killers?

You expect women to serve in the Army, the only place in society where murder Is not only sanctioned but welcomed? Do You realize th├Ęse people are taught to kill for a living? With all the sexual assault on women in the Army That happens nowadays do You really think people whose profession and purpose it is to fight Can resist That urge? You Guys are crazy.

• Only if we WANT them to die.

The average man is four times stronger than the average woman, has thicker blood because he doesn't bleed every month, is bigger so that bigger wounds are necessary to kill him, is psychologically consistent, and has a higher capacity for speed and muscle memory. The argument that strength is no longer essential in the military is just dead wrong: even helicopter pilots can find themselves in life or death hand to hand combat. G.I. Jane is going to lose that one every time. Equality is not a concern when people are being torn apart, burned or pushed to killing themselves. War is not pretty, and no amount of makeup will change that. The arguments for women fighting are ideological whereas the ones against their serving are based in biological fact. That should say everything that needs to be said. On top of that, a military without sex is simpler, and subsequently more efficient. I don't want my squadmate doing something stupid because his girlfriend is in trouble. Anyone who has actually fought for any length of time will tell you that they'd rather have another man fighting by their side. In loo of combat experience, any education on the matter should lead one tocome to the same conclusion.

• They shouldn't have to

Women are good at lots of things but fighting isn't one of them. Can you imagine, in hand-to-hand combat, a woman beating up five men? Probably not. At least, I think that women at least should be held to the same level as men as physical requirements, whether it be PE or passing the CFA. I see that women have way lower standards in terms of fitness. Maybe a women who can meet the same standards as men can join but it's BS to have women serve with easier physical requirements. And it's unfair.

• Its not that they cant, Its that they shouldn't have to

Is it true women can be tough and strong just like guys? Yes. I'm not saying they can't. I'd like to point out that there are things guys SUCK at and women excel at. Its just life. Guys can do things that would be hard for women (Notice i said "hard" not "impossible"), and vise versa. There are so many other things women could be doing that men would have a hard time doing, and the guys can do the stuff that would be harder for women to do. Women are valuable, and have so many talents, so why not have the guys that were made for the tougher, more physical work do that job? Just an idea :)