• Women should do whatever want

My face is my canvas, my make up is my paint. I love painting my face - and more often than not do it for myself more so than for when I leave the house. To tell someone they should not is almost as bad as telling someone they should

• Women should not wear makeup

When you wear makeup, you feel cleaner. You feel lighter and on hot days you wouldn't have to worry about your makeup running down your face due to sweat. Also, the worst part of makeup is taking it off. We often get really lazy and forget to take it off. This can lead to acne, increased pore size, premature ageing, eye irritation and styes

• God can't make heaven everywhere, so he create women. It means that women should have something more beautiful than man, both inside and outside.

As I say in the headline, women are also human, so they totally have their weaknesses in both inner beauty or their appearance like men...So why they can be those haven??? They create themselves things to make them look better than the other side of the world, and they are lipstick, mascara and many things else. History has proved that. Everyday, I just need 20 minutes for doing exercise and 20 minutes for wearing makeup to be more profession (not glamorous)...Because I love myself and I do that.

• It's a personal choice.

It's not your life to control. Don't push your views on others. Some people wear makeup to feel pretty. Others wear it for a fun artistic time.It can be easily be seen as an artistic outlet for many women. It's an individual choice no matter what they wear it for.

• It really up to them

People say that the cosmetics industry is just playing on a girl's insecurities that make girls wear makeup. While that might be true, it's not your or mine's decision on whether or not a girl or woman gets to wear makeup. Uber-Feminsits cry out that society has made girls have to wear makeup to make them feel good about themselves, and that insecurities are purely the result of society. Not to say that out society hasn't gotten a little obsessed with self-image, but people have insecurities whether or not society is telling them to have those insecurities. These are just things people don't really like about themselves, or think that they could improve, which is natural. You can't honestly tell me that when you look in the mirror you wouldn't change a single thing. Makeup offers an alternative to gritting your teeth and going into the outside world felling self-conscious, it helps girls feel good about themselves. Also, it's really low of people to take a right from girls who have real self-esteem issues. You can wear makeup, or not wear makeup, you're choice.

• If That's their choice

Want to mimic up they can't. It's up to them does not mean you're being insecure so yes some people might be insecure but that there's women can also choose to go without make up they like. We can also just go on Sundays with or that make up. Also many women want to wear them selves not and that's fine. It's also fine if they decide they want to look nice for significant others, as long as they like it too and they're comfortable and that person is comfortable. All gender identities can wear make up if they choose to .Some people look both good with or without makeup. Some might look more average and that's fine . It's a matter of choice

• Woman should have the right to wear makeup

If any woman wants to look good then that's their right to make themselves feel pretty, even if they are pretty underneath. Makeup has been around for hundreds of years and in many religions for face paint or body paint. It emphasizes their features on any person. Makeup has been with us for centuries, there is no way that woman can just discard what has already been embedded in our history and appearance of humans. Makeup makes any woman feel good and even a simple stroke of a brush of eye shadow or lipstick enhances their well being.

• I don't say "Yes". I say "Why are we even having this debate?"

People wear nicer/prettier outfits in order to put their best foot forward; makeup's in that same category. People have different faces, and some of those look better/worse with/out makeup. There are benefits (appearance, depending on her personal taste) and disadvantages (time required). There's a lot worse one can do -- in fact, ridiculing people for their appearance is an example of that. If you don't want to wear makeup, or date someone that does, okay then. If you're the opposite, okay then. It's an individual decision. Others dictating a beauty standard, even if it's the less common one, are only hurting the gender equality cause.

• Not "Yes", per say, but "If It's Their Prerogative".

Telling a woman not to wear makeup is the opposite of empowering her. You're just dictating a beauty standard, even if it's the less popular one. I believe your face, body and all that is your own. Like the natural look? Good for you. Think makeup improves? Good for you, too. We don't vote on this crap for guys. Seriously, what the hell?

• Yes They SHOULD, but not obligated.

Women are entitled to their own choices.
    The problem is living in a society that tells women that they're only worth as much as their beauty is perceived. My soul doesn't have to be labeled as beautiful to be worthy. My face doesn't need to be beautiful for my words to be validated. The problem is how we determine the for women has a different criterion than for men.

• Women Shouldn't Have to Look Pretty to Attract Men

Women don't need makeup to be attractive. It's today's twisted society that deems beauty is only skin deep. When models are paraded down runways and Miss Universe is crowned, the cosmetics industry claims females need to alter their appearances to look beautiful. Internet dating is a prime example of how appearances don't matter. How many relationships are formed today by the click of a mouse as opposed to an ogle across the room?

• Na Na Na

Women should be happy with their appearance. The word make-up literally means make up for something you deceive yourself as not having. It is easily noticeable to and as a guy I think makeup makes women look even worse. Not to mention that make up even from the start causes your skin to act out of whack and messes up the body. When you put stuff on your face, it blocks your pores and no matter what advertisement may claim of this makeup not hurting your skin, it does just not in a way that they portray it. Women should not waste money especially in the hundreds over something that society does not have a need of!

• Women have natural beauty.

All women have natural beauty. Every "flaw," that is said to be on a woman's face, may be another man's treasure. They shouldn't need to cover up their natural-born beauty to impress anyone because someone will end up loving her no matter what! All the freckles, beauty marks and moles are the reasons why someone should love her MORE.

• It hides your true beauty, and makes you less confident.

Your still gorgeous even without it. There is also harmful chemicals in makeup that could damage your skin, along with proven studies that show it promotes acne, when some try to cover it up. And your gorgeous, with or without it, whatever anyone says. But it's still your own choice and free will, so your allowed to make your own decision.

• Inner beauty is more important than your outer beauty

Mostly girls now a day are so obsessed about their outer beauty and forget about their inner appearance .All the makeup that you put on your face is harmful to your skin.There is no use of using this things if your ugly and evil in the inside .You must worry about your inner appearance because that what matter the most

• Hide their real faces.

If women hide their real faces, they teach men to appreciate them only with makeup. By the majority of women wearing makeup, men get false image of the real female beauty. Unfortunatelly this already happened in the modern societies, that is why today women without makeup are considered less attractive.

• Hide their real faces.

• Wearing makeup hurts women as a whole

Wearing makeup creates unrealistic standards of beauty for all women. If we weren't so used to seeing women with their faces painted on, society would become accustomed to the way we actually are supposed to look. Men and women both, would grow accustomed to our new "look" and find beauty in it. People use the argument that makeup is good because it helps women with low self esteem, but maybe their self esteem wouldn't be so horrible to begin with if media and society in general didn't force them to compare themselves with bodies only achievable through eating disorders, surgery and face paint. Imagine a world where you could go to bed with a man and not have to worry about what he would think of you in the morning when your makeup is smeared all over your face and you look like a completely different person.

• Make up is corruptive

People wear makeup to paint on a face to make themselves look prettier than the average person, this causes for other girls to feel insecure even though they actually look really good.In addition to that people like each other for personality not looks because if they like you simply because you're pretty they shouldn't even actually care for that person .

• Individual women are pressured into wearing makeup because the majority of of women wear makeup.

Deciding to go out without makeup is like deciding to go goto a costume party without a costume. You'll feel like you stand out. As a result the more women there are that wear makeup the more pressure there is to wear makeup. Instead we should all get used to seeing our normal faces.