• Yes They SHOULD, but not obligated.

Women are entitled to their own choices.
    The problem is living in a society that tells women that they're only worth as much as their beauty is perceived. My soul doesn't have to be labeled as beautiful to be worthy. My face doesn't need to be beautiful for my words to be validated. The problem is how we determine the for women has a different criterion than for men.

• Yes women should wear make up if that is what they want to do.

Why is it up to others to always judge and condemn women in what they like to do? Why don't we tell men that they spend too much time playing golf? This is a sport which takes many hours to play. Yet people believe that spending an hour applying makeup and doing your hair is excessive. Women need to be more accepting of other women's choices and stop judging and telling other women's to change and do things their way.
    I apply makeup and tend to my hair because I LOVE the way it looks at the end. I have beautiful hair and I LOVE to show it off at it's finest. It isn't insecurities but rather because I love to polish what I feel is beautiful.

• Of course they should

This is stupid. Of course women should be able to wear makeup, if they are not happy about their appearance then what power do you have to judge them? Even if they are beautiful without it, we don't know that. People are judgemental and it hurts being called ugly or whatever

• Yeah, why not?

If women feel like they want to wear makeup for whatever reason they have then I think why not wear some makeup. However, I do think that just as with everything in life, it should be worn in moderation as to look presentable and attractive. It can be easily be seen as an artistic outlet for many women.

• Yes if they want to.

Women should wear makeup if that is what they want to do. It allows them to feel more confident and feel more beautiful which is not a bad thing. I do not think women need to wear it or look better with it, but giving someone a little confidence goes a long way.

• Its up to them

Women look good either way. As long as they take care of their skin and things like that then theres not much need to wear makeup. In the end it's entirely up to preference. Some people prefer it and some people don't. Either way a woman looks good as long as she takes care of herself.

• Yes, women should get to wear makeup without criticism

Many women, including me, don' feel comfortable without makeup. It will boost a female's confidence, making them feel good about themselves. If everyone in the world was beautiful (not saying they aren't) maybe people would stop judging. A girl named at the high school committed suicide because she was bullied based on her looks. Shouldn't we have a right to express beauty in any way we would like to?

• Yes, why not?

If women want to wear makeup then why should we judge? We don't judge those who don't wear makeup so why is it ok to judge those who do? I don't always wear makeup, I don't feel the need to, but some people don't feel comfortable without a bit of makeup, so don't criticize them - help them.

• Postmodernism Gone AWRY

Do we have to deconstruct EVERYTHING ?

Look, shirts and ties, makeup, jewelry, it all just adds a little zing to the world, a little theater, a little spice. Not everything in this world has to be a political position, sometimes we just want to have a little fun and live in a beautiful world, to create icons instead of destroying them, to make the world a nicer place. Do we have to have flowers on the table? No. Do we have to have pictures on the wall? No. Do we have to wash our cars? No. Do women have to wear makeup? No, of course not. But for this man the world would suck a little more if women all stopped wearing makeup, and I don't think women understand just how refreshing it is to see a woman who has taken the time to put on makeup, it just makes the world a better place to live in. Seeing a women with makeup is like seeing a park with flowers in it, it can put a smile on your face and make the day seem a little brighter.

• Not ashamed to wear what I like.

Naturalist try t claim that women are shamed into wearing make-up. But the lesser of two evils is still evil. Trying to shame me into going "natural" or not wearing make-up is just as bad as trying to shame women for loving the way they look without it. I love wearing my make-up and looking like a doll. Why should I feel shame because someone else has an agenda?

• Women Shouldn't Have to Look Pretty to Attract Men

Women don't need makeup to be attractive. It's today's twisted society that deems beauty is only skin deep. When models are paraded down runways and Miss Universe is crowned, the cosmetics industry claims females need to alter their appearances to look beautiful. Internet dating is a prime example of how appearances don't matter. How many relationships are formed today by the click of a mouse as opposed to an ogle across the room?

• Na Na Na

Women should be happy with their appearance. The word make-up literally means make up for something you deceive yourself as not having. It is easily noticeable to and as a guy I think makeup makes women look even worse. Not to mention that make up even from the start causes your skin to act out of whack and messes up the body. When you put stuff on your face, it blocks your pores and no matter what advertisement may claim of this makeup not hurting your skin, it does just not in a way that they portray it. Women should not waste money especially in the hundreds over something that society does not have a need of!

• Individual women are pressured into wearing makeup because the majority of of women wear makeup.

Deciding to go out without makeup is like deciding to go goto a costume party without a costume. You'll feel like you stand out. As a result the more women there are that wear makeup the more pressure there is to wear makeup. Instead we should all get used to seeing our normal faces.

• Faces are beautiful

Faces are beautiful. A layer of chemicals on a face is repellent. A girl who is comfortable with how she looks is a lot more appealing than one who thinks she has to wear makeup. A girl who thinks for herself and doesn't do the sheeple thing of wearing makeup is much more appealing. Not good for a girls health either. A lot of makeup contains carcinogenic or endocrine disrupting chemicals, which are found in breast cancer tumours.

• Be defined by your true inner beauty

If entering a world of competing for the prettiest face, you will find no winner, only a need for a little more here and a little less there. Where does one end? However, the confidence of a women who is at peace with how God created her, who faces the world without a mask and shines with an inner beauty, is a woman who reflects a radiance that cannot be matched. The inner "beautifying of the soul" far outweighs the outward masking of the "real you". I am one of 15 friends who have chosen to wear no makeup. Our husbands love that we look the same 24/7.

• No, are people crazy? Women are literally brain washed into wearing makeup.

Women spend on average of 15,000 dollars in their lifetimes on makeup, which gives them nothing. Women wouldn't feel less confident without makeup, if they weren't brain washed into wearing it. Yet, men are called gay if they wear makeup, and I'm not saying that men and women should wear makeup, I'm just saying that makeup is disgusting, and should never be worn for insecure reasons.

• Beauty from Inside out

I think that while makeup gives a "face", we desire, we should focus more on our health and our inner beauty. If a woman with no makeup on is laughing, smiling, and truly having fun or happy it will make her look beautiful. Makeup basically covers up what we don't like about ourselves. How many more minutes could be used to do something more useful in the morning because you didn't have to use 15 minutes to put on makeup. True beauty will melt its way out onto your face, it will seep through your pores and the natural beauty of happiness and love will show. No makeup needed.

• Women shouldn't be wearing make up

They shouldn't and because girls take more time about how they look, boys and makeup then grades and career. Make up is what you wear if you feel that you're not pretty enough to fit in and that you're ugly. Make up may boost self esteem but they should have confidence in their natural beauty inside and the out side. Don't forgot that make up some times has gross ingredients and toxic which will ruin your skin. Make up is like lying. If you tell one you'll have to tell another and then another. With make up you lie and show fake beauty. Then after your skin ruins you add more make up to cover it up and then it goes on and on. If you're 30 and you don't wear make up and if someone else 30 wore make up for the last ten years you probably look better. And they'd be jealous that you naturally beautiful and they're naturally ugly and hat they have to cover it up.

• No no no

I have body dimorphic disorder from being pushed into trying to be beautiful all the time. I cannot even leave my house without wearing a full face of makeup. It takes me 4 hours every day of trying to achieve beauty, it's what I was told as a child matters most for a woman. I know that some people may think this is an extreme but it's what can happen when woman feel expected to wear makeup all the time. They start to lose sense of who they are inside, and begin to believe beauty is what's important in life. Makeup is how it started for me, so I say no woman shouldn't wear makeup, it's better to learn to accept your natural self.

• No, women should not wear makeup.

Most women who do wear makeup usually say, "I don't wear it to impress males, I wear it to feel better for myself." That statement supports the idea that they do wear it for men. By wearing makeup, a woman is clearly showing others that she's insecure and isn't accepting herself. There is no great reason of why any woman should not accept her appearance. Society has brainwashed every female in the world. They have been brainwashed into thinking that covering their face with something that damages the skin makes them more accepted by others, whether it's a male or female. Obviously, this isn't true. Whether a female does or does not wear makeup, she should be treated with as much acceptance. Every girl who says that she wears makeup for herself is in-denial. In order for her to accept her appearance, she has to apply makeup on. Once she leaves the house with makeup on, she has the idea that people will look at her in a more positive way only because she has some black eyeliner on. That is what makes her feel a lot better about herself, triggering her to want more. What if she didn't apply makeup on? She would walk out of her house feeling embarrassed, insecure, and a bit ashamed. Why? Because her face isn't covered with makeup. She thinks it's a bad thing to do... To walk out of the house without any makeup on. In her mind, she'd have negative thoughts. "Oh god. She's looking at me. She probably thinks I'm ugly! Why did he glance at me? What did I do to him? You see, ugh. This is why I wear makeup! They're all probably hating on me in their heads because of my face." is only a few examples of the negativity she'd put herself through. Pressure has been out on all of these young girls. They believe that if they have makeup on, they'll become more accepted and if they don't have makeup, not a single person will want to be near their existence. In conclusion, many girls are so insecure that they're in-denial of the fact that they only put makeup on to feel more accepted in society.