• Why is this a debate?

All you people who say women need to take care of children, I tell you this, a man is completely capable of taking care of the kids. Yes, nature made us bear children and we should set time aside for our children if we have a career but that should be necessary regardless of gender. Women are just as able as men to work and are equal to men in every way that counts! Why are some people stuck in their beliefs why can the accept the modern world!! If a woman wants to work NOONE, not men or women alike should stop her she is an independent person who can make her own decisions! Like seriously why is this even a debate?

• Women Deserve to Work

A job is a privilege. A sense of accomplishment comes with each paycheck. It is up to a woman to decide, if she chooses to work and have kids then that's great . If she chooses to not work and tend to the house, then that's great too. A woman is not to have kids and home work shoved unto just herself though, it is a shared duty between a two spouses. Saying a woman is not physically equal isn't true for most women. We are, however, equally intelligent and capable. In the U.S, we have a right to pursue happiness, and weather your happiness is raising children or having a job, then chase it and do what you love.

• Women should work

Women should go to work .It is because they can earn an extra salary by engaging in jobs .This salary can be used for the well-being of the whole family .Also engaging in work improves hard working ability of women .Therefore I strongly recommend that women should go to work .THANK YOU

• Women should work

• Women should work

Many women should be able to do any thing that men do because we are all made from god. We all should be dominated to what we want to do.Men think that women should stay at home and cook meals. Some people think they are for making mens life good why do women get treated badly.

• Women should be allowed men’s jobs

Yes I agree because I believe that women are just as capable as men to do almost any jobs, regardless. However the odds are against women as man are often more physically able and strong. Many disagree but everyone knows that in reality it is true. However I think women should stand up and show what they can do,as many great women have done in the past

• Woman should be allowed men’s jobs

They should because we are all created equal and even though physically they would be considered stronger then women women are still capable and I think more women should stand up and show what they can do as there are lots of women who have done that in the past
    Women should take male dominated jobs to show their skills

• Woman should be allowed men’s jobs

• Women are great

Women should work they are better than men. I AM NOT A FEMENIST!!
    Women deserve equal opportunities and anyone who says other wise is talking nonsense. This is 21st century people and we need to move with the times and get a grip. I mean come on seriously. We need to get real

• Women is not inferior than men

If someone think women are weak and should stay at home taking care of her children they are wrong they do not know we are in 21 centurry women can handle job at the same time they can handle their children.They are very talented & if someone gave her the opportunity she can do what they could not belive of.At last women sould not stay at home .
    THANK YOU

• Who will take care of the children

If they go out cant it is sure that they cant take a single minute for their children their would always think to stay in the school they will feel lonely so i would conclude that women should not work or else their child will feel very lonely and will be depressed.

• No the don't.

They don't have the same physical stamina. It is a lot more damaging to their health on top of all the domestic duties. Stress also effects greatly a woman's biology. Woman's body is built to conserve the energy for nurturing the offspring. Nature has simply designed us differently and no equality can change that. Have we forgotten who the hunters were suppose to be?

• Womens should not work due to risks to family values.

Nature gives both sexes it roles in life. There are men to work and make Money. Womens are supposed to sit at home with children and take care of home. Work enpowers (overpowers) women causing possibilty to be independent which is not great for family because lesser children or no children will be born obstructed by work needs.

• No, we shouldn't

I'm 25 now, still young and not married and I'm working in an office- my job doesn't totally suck. But, I'd love to quit once I get married. Not because I'm lazy, but because I'd like to take good care of my house and family and myself. Even now when I'm single and with no kids, i often don't have time for many things- after work I'm too tired to clean the house, too tired to cook, too tired to go to the gym or take good care of myself, so I can also look and feel good for a man. I can't imagine combining all that with kids and a man waiting on me at home. Just NO!

• Women's cant be replaced

The position of a working women can be easily replaced by a man. But 'Never' a position of Women in the house can be replaced. A mother, is a mother.. She cant be replaced by anyone else. No one else can show the love to a child like her. The responsibility of women in more at home which is more needed at the hour than to build the economy of self and world. Children who dont grow under the proper care of a mother is the reason for all illegal activities happening today.

• Women's cant be replaced

• A job is for money, not for fun

Women get off your high horse
    men have always and continue to work for money, not for""fun""
    if you are married and have kids and work, well guess what, youre a bad wife and mother. And if you married a man who cant take care of you and provide, youre dumb. Quit your job and be a freaking good mother for your kids. You dont fucking have kids to give them to someone else to take care of

• No! ... For the fact that women are not making money device!

Are you crazy? Of course, then you'd say, men should be pregnant! Each of the two sexes for a good job. For example, women are not good for mining! And men due to the inherent properties of accuracy and the ability of women to do housework ... And the reason that feminist ideology spread among men are ... Because men have contempt for women's work at home instead of proving the importance of women's work at home trying to look like men ... And to quote Nietzsche modern era is the era of femininity ...Men turn into women and women into men ... And wow, then woe to humanity ... I am duman turkoğle

• Women shouldnt work

Why you people irritate when we talk about the home work,we get no fixed hours to work ,enough freedom , can go anywhere ,while doing work at home and most importantly you will b safe even for a men or women. Women are a being that always try to compare with men in every case , women should take care of their childrens to make out a good family

• Women shuoldn't work

Women are physically not equal to men.So they can't do many jobs
    if women go to the job..Who care the children?Who do home work in home? Really god has create women for do home work and care the children. So I conform this meter.Men can go for work. Thank you