• Women is not inferior than men

If someone think women are weak and should stay at home taking care of her children they are wrong they do not know we are in 21 centurry women can handle job at the same time they can handle their children.They are very talented & if someone gave her the opportunity she can do what they could not belive of.At last women sould not stay at home .
    THANK YOU

• Women is not inferior than men

THANK YOU

• Yes they should work

Some people argue that if mothers will go out and work than who will take care of the children but it is not so if a mother is working women too she can make a balance between office and home this also pushes her to organise things better and quicker .

• So,i support the fact that women should do work...

So,we are in 21 century,women can work and takes care of her family at the same time.She must fell that she is an independent person and has its own personality in addition to hard living conditions nowadays. Women has the rights to do work and choose the job she likes too....
    THE PERSON WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA THAT WOMEN SHOULD STAY HOME is ridiculous...
    THANK YOU...😍😍😍😍😍

• Women 'SHOULD" work

Most of the women in the modern world, work and after they get married they leave all their handwork ,achievements and goals in their lives just IN ORDER TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR HOMES. But accidentally if something happens to their husband ,say he gets sick or he dies ,how is she going to manage the family. Then that day she would regret for leaving her job. SO I DO SUPPORT THE FACT THAT WOMEN SHOULD WORK.

• Women should work

Women should work because women can if they want to work and why should man and women treated different why should women stay home while men works why should women give her social lives and career? WHY?? THE PERSON WHO CAME UP WITH THE IDEA THAT WOMEN SHOULD STAY HOME IS ridiculous!!!

• Women should work

As a women I support women should work because now this era is modren and tecnical every thing so if you want your family life style should good u have to do work for your kids . Inflation is gettinh high day by day so every one have to do work.I think if women do only homechores and spening whole day at home she gets tired during job she is active and up to date.Every women has own right spend her life

• Women should work

We are in the 21 century, woman can work and takes care of her family at the same time. She must feel that she is an independent person and has its own personality in addition to hard living conditions nowadays. Woman has the right to work and choose the job she likes too .

• Women should work

• Tradition and Values

Tradition and values It seems today that the feminists are yelling in the streets for more rights for women. In fact women have the same rights as men in devoloped nations. To me women have a role to belong in the home and not in the workforce. Throughout time men have been the leaders in the family and it should remain that way. Women should provide a moral good upbringing for her children. By having women in the home it would provide children with more love and morals. Also with less women in the workforce it cause less unemployment as less people would seek work. In the end I believe women should have equal opportunity but should be encouraged to stay in the home.
    Posted by s.Shourya

• No the don't.

They don't have the same physical stamina. It is a lot more damaging to their health on top of all the domestic duties. Stress also effects greatly a woman's biology. Woman's body is built to conserve the energy for nurturing the offspring. Nature has simply designed us differently and no equality can change that. Have we forgotten who the hunters were suppose to be?

• Who will take care of the children

If they go out cant it is sure that they cant take a single minute for their children their would always think to stay in the school they will feel lonely so i would conclude that women should not work or else their child will feel very lonely and will be depressed.

• Women is not inferior than men

THANK YOU

• Womens should not work due to risks to family values.

Nature gives both sexes it roles in life. There are men to work and make Money. Womens are supposed to sit at home with children and take care of home. Work enpowers (overpowers) women causing possibilty to be independent which is not great for family because lesser children or no children will be born obstructed by work needs.

• No, we shouldn't

I'm 25 now, still young and not married and I'm working in an office- my job doesn't totally suck. But, I'd love to quit once I get married. Not because I'm lazy, but because I'd like to take good care of my house and family and myself. Even now when I'm single and with no kids, i often don't have time for many things- after work I'm too tired to clean the house, too tired to cook, too tired to go to the gym or take good care of myself, so I can also look and feel good for a man. I can't imagine combining all that with kids and a man waiting on me at home. Just NO!

• No, we shouldn't

• No, we shouldn't

• No, of course not.

Just take a look at the current political environment surrounding sexual harassment as one small example. These stories are certainly more complicated and interesting than we are to believe when reading media reports, but maybe we shouldn't be placed in situations where sexual tension may get exacerbated or even misinterpreted.

More significantly, how has this improved our lives? Are children thriving in the current environment? How has scheduling play dates worked out? Are families living better with 2 incomes? Clearly we were fooled. Congratulations on equal rights. Now we all get to work harder for less and perhaps the only ones who truly benefit are women without children or gays and lesbians. Having women work truly benefits only a small portion of society. This is not to say that women cannot be smarter or better in some way, or differences in intelligence don't exist within each gender, but how does it really help the majority of people in society?

• Womans r dum

Yah thay just can sit at theyr house and reed. They jus anoy me and i dont like them becuz they always regect me and my mom hit her head and dyed so i have no moms and it makes me not like them so this is why womans should not reed becuz they r dum

• Womans r dum