• It is love proof. Got to read this, bro.

First of all, I am not a English native speaker, but give a chance to express my opinion from another cultural side.

Particularly is very hard for a man figure out when does a woman is a gold digger or interested in you because of your income level, so I personally believe that women who work do not take care of someone else money once they marry the guy they want, it does not matter her economical level, if she has more money than you she should definitely worry about manage her personal income or business (whatever she has), in addiction, because get her own income she should not ask you for money to buy those stuff they love (Louis Vuitton, Michael Kors, luxury cars or watches, etcetera... ), because by doing that she is totally independent of you and if she does not need you in terms of money but stands alongside with you, so she definitely loves you (either if she is rich or not).

Because women are experts in the art of acting and manipulation, so the can fool you as much as they want, so women who are interested in your income level, they always want you to buy luxury stuffs or once they get marry stop working and live of you money.

You do not need to worry if she has plastic surgeries or uses luxury stuffs, taking care of the physical appearance is not a crime, bro, she bought or get those things but her own, you do not need to criticise it, we guys do the same when we get money and buy video games, cars, football uniforms, etcetera... But she worked in order to get that money!

In my country, gold diggers and interested women do not work anymore or stop working once they get married, no matter if she looks innocent or simple, those type of women try to get marry as young as possible like around 16 or 20, and also try to get pregnant before you realise every fact you just read in this text.

Regards.

Regards.

• It is more logical

The opinions saying that we live in a modern world and that women should work to help men find a living for the family are more reasonable. Ghhj jkk kkk l i i i oooo o k k m j j j j j j j j j j j

• I support Women doing Jobs

When a child is in the womb of its Mother, we dont know whether its a boy or girl(in India). So there is an equal probability, so why not they should get equal opportunity in this world? We are human beings above all and each human being has the right to freedom - freedom of speech, choice. If a woman wants to work, she should work irrespective of whether she is married or not. If she is married then her husband should share the household chores in order to move towards a common goal in life.

• Hi im a nut

S s s s s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s d d dd d d dd d d d d d dd dd d d dd d d dd d d d d d hi yolo

• Hi im a nut

• Women should do it

Go for it I am not saying that men do not support women but do encourage them. This is bad. Women should improve her social life. She is not only meant for home and to do household works.As my views women or men all are equal before law. So I conclude every women should work with her wish

• Women 'S Right to work

In ancient times we had people who use to discriminate women on the basis of their gender and women were not allowed go out and work.
    Even today some wome's are still been discriminated. This is something on which action has to been taken.As the great Bal gangadar tilak said
    "Freedom is my birth right and i sall have it . In the same way we need to create a slogan stating that "Women has all the right to go out and work and it cannot be violated"
    Thank you

• Women should work in office

Now a days we are living democracy life . So, women have authority to think about their life . If they want to go to office, we are not having any authority to argue because every one are educating and they think carefully.
    If they are not having time to be with the children . We can say to change the office.
    Women do work mostly to help the family financially but not in negative thoughts.
    So, they can work

• It gives a great financial help.

They can supplement the family income. They provide financial assistance to run the family income . The risng cost of living , the growing need for money to educate children etc. It cannot be provided with only one person’s salary . The additional income from women’s earnings is very necessary.

• Who will take care of the children

If they go out cant it is sure that they cant take a single minute for their children their would always think to stay in the school they will feel lonely so i would conclude that women should not work or else their child will feel very lonely and will be depressed.

• Men should take care of women...

I believe women should be taken care of by their husbands. My husband would be embarrassed if he couldn't provide for us, and I'd be turned off. We aren't wealthy, but I appreciate the division of labor where he warns outside the house and I do al fb the cooking, cleaning, errands, and bills. I freelance very part time to keep my skill as well as for some spending and saving money. Years ago people were more thoughtful about who they married expecting a man to provide and protect. These days more men have become wimpy and emasculated. It's sad I have a feminist friend. Two masters degrees haven't kept her out of abusive marriages...Also, ladies stop giving sex away for a man who won't commit, and newsflash a man who expects you to lay 50/50 isn't your husband he's your roommate/F* buddy. Finally, if you work full time and still do most of the chores, you're not liberated but taken advantage of...

• Women should not work

Firstly, working at an office and then taking care of the home causes them to me over-burdened which causes trouble for her in terms of time management i-e by striking balance between work and family. Secondly, working is not their responsibility, it's the men's job and they should do it.

• Women's cant be replaced

The position of a working women can be easily replaced by a man. But 'Never' a position of Women in the house can be replaced. A mother, is a mother.. She cant be replaced by anyone else. No one else can show the love to a child like her. The responsibility of women in more at home which is more needed at the hour than to build the economy of self and world. Children who dont grow under the proper care of a mother is the reason for all illegal activities happening today.

• Women's cant be replaced

• A job is for money, not for fun

Women get off your high horse
    men have always and continue to work for money, not for""fun""
    if you are married and have kids and work, well guess what, youre a bad wife and mother. And if you married a man who cant take care of you and provide, youre dumb. Quit your job and be a freaking good mother for your kids. You dont fucking have kids to give them to someone else to take care of

• No! ... For the fact that women are not making money device!

Are you crazy? Of course, then you'd say, men should be pregnant! Each of the two sexes for a good job. For example, women are not good for mining! And men due to the inherent properties of accuracy and the ability of women to do housework ... And the reason that feminist ideology spread among men are ... Because men have contempt for women's work at home instead of proving the importance of women's work at home trying to look like men ... And to quote Nietzsche modern era is the era of femininity ...Men turn into women and women into men ... And wow, then woe to humanity ... I am duman turkoğle

• No the don't.

They don't have the same physical stamina. It is a lot more damaging to their health on top of all the domestic duties. Stress also effects greatly a woman's biology. Woman's body is built to conserve the energy for nurturing the offspring. Nature has simply designed us differently and no equality can change that. Have we forgotten who the hunters were suppose to be?