Should women's sports get just as much media coverage as men's?

• We must value woman

Just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right just unfair as it is sexist saying men are more important men its just not right

• We must value woman

• Women deserve attention by the media

Women deserve to be shown some attention by the media because women play sport just like men and if their not shown equality by the media, then how do you expect them to do the thing they love and play sport (for those who do) without them thinking at the back of their mind that their not right for sport because the media says so??? Show some empathy to these women who deserve attention from the media! This is some ridiculous piece of ... Absoloutly Horrendous

• Women are just as important as men

Today I'm looking up stuff on women's sport for a school project and I chose rugby and I can't fine much on women's rugby in Ireland it all goes back to men and as a young girl reading this I am upset because I play sport and seeing that women in Ireland's sports aren't as important as men's are

• Yes I reckon definitely!!!!!!!

The media shapes the public's perceptions of the accomplishments of women playing sports and whether women in general can be strong, confident and highly skilled. The media also shapes the dreams and aspirations of girls. Boys grow up watching television, bombarded by heroic and confident images of themselves playing sports and being revered for their accomplishments. They know they are expected to play sports and are encouraged to do so by everyone around them. Girls do not receive these messages.

• Yes I reckon definitely!!!!!!!

• It ends now

Gender inequality ends now, don't bring up the past we have been to school we know better than to bring up the horrible past. Lets look to a bright future at make the world fair once more. If you agree with gender inequality well that's sad move on and let women have a future

• Equal Media Coverage--- Yes!

Women's sports should get just as much media coverage as men. As women's sports grow more popular, their wages should increase. However, while the former is ture, women's wages are not increasing, and this is because of their low revenues compared to men athletes. A way to increase revenues is to increase their media coverage, so that more people can find out about women sports. Howver, forcing more media covergae is not a way to do it. If women want more media coverage, they should inspire their fans to do it.

• Women Deserve Equality

Men and Women should be equal. It is not fair that women work just as hard as men, if not harder to become professional athletes and it is not fair that men get more credit, attention, and money when women are doing the same thing. It is inequality and that is not fair.

• Pyramid Mystery : L.A. Filmmaker and German Robotics Expert Plan to Look Behind What They Believe to Be a Door at End of a Long,

Pyramid Mystery : L.A. Filmmaker and German Robotics Expert Plan to Look Behind What They Believe to Be a Door at End of a Long, Narrow ShaftPyramid Mystery : L.A. Filmmaker and German Robotics Expert Plan to Look Behind What They Believe to Be a Door at End of a Long, Narrow Shaft

• Where's the demand for female sport

Due to the society we all live in at the moment, certain sports have been gender specialised. For example netball is a female sport and racing is a male sport. There would be no demand for men playing netball and so it would be a waste of money. We have already attempted to promote female football but it seems that the demand is to low and no one quite frankly is interested in it. Stadiums are empty when women are playing.

• No I am smart

No it shouldn't because I said so and I am a genius with an PHD in geology and I have even chosed to be and proffessor? I thank that it should be illegal because I am smart am becuse i realy need to leaive and go get get my smart persons degree in bisectstion. See ya dumbos

• Capitalism not Communism

We do not live in a communist country. Media companies are business so, forcing media companies to equalise coverage of women and men's sport would not only be completely preposterous and idiotic from an economic point of view. It would also be a direct attack on the ideas of the free market.

• Capitalism not Communism

• Its not about sex its about quality and demand.

If this wasn't true then why not more U16 male sport - hugely underrepresented already - as the average U16 boys soccer, rugby or cricket team could probably beat any national female team? Or more men's bowls as there is far less of this on TV than say women's soccer? To say we must have'just as much' almost certainly means we will get more low quality sport from sports with loud and lazy voices like soccer or cricket where the male/female gulf in technique is actually huge rather than high quality from sports where women are probably just as technically good as men like gymnastics, golf or swimming and will command any audience . Lets not confuse true female equality and talent with inferiority and stridency.

• I i i

I I I I iii iii. I I I I. I I. I I. I. I I. I I I I I I I I. Ii. I I I ii I I I I I ii I. I I I ii I I I I I I I I I

• Mmmmmmmm I'm k

K Kok. K. Kok k. K k k Kok. Kok k k k k Kok Kok Kok k k. K k k k k k. K k k k k k Kok k k k k k k k k k Kok k k a s d f g h sassy asdf asdf sad asd asdf asdf asdf sad fads fasdfasdf

• Pie pie pie pie

Pie piepie piepie pie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepie piepiepie pie

• Pies pies pies

Pie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piepie pie pie piev

• Some sports will be men's and some will be women's.

Lets take netball for example. Its a women's sport. It would be funny to see men play. Then AFL, women play but it's just not the same as when men play it doesn't have equal coverage at all. But men playing AFL is better so it doesn't matter. People play sport for fun not to be famous so it should be the more entertaining sport - men's or women's on the T.V. It depends on what sport it is.