• I have burnt wood all my life!

Wood burning has been a part of my families history. I burn wood today in the same house and same wood stove as my grandparents did. I have had 5 generations live on this property and hope to have that many more.
    My family has had less of a carbon footprint than any coal burning factory or gasoline burning car has had, for as long as my family has burned wood.
    The fact the government is even involved tells you there is money to be made from the attempt to restrict usage.

• Trees are our life "Don't burn it"

Trees are our life. They served us oxygen without which we can't be alive. Knowing so we haven't yet stop to destroy it. In want of trees our ecological balance is in the way of ruin. World temperature is going up. Iceland ice is melting. Salty water is growing and day-bye-day decreasing drinking water sources.Many more uneven thing are happening which should not be. So, I think it sohuld be illegal.

• I have burnt wood all my life!

• No, wood burning stoves should be legal.

Wood burning stoves can make for a real good tasting meal. There is no sound reason to ban wood burning stoves. Countries are dumping illegal toxic wastes in rivers. Why should anyone worry about a little wood burning. The only catch is that insurance companies shouldn't have to pay for fires that result from wood burning stoves.