• I i i i

I i ii i i i i ii i ii ii i i i i i ii i i i ii i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii i ii i i i i i i i i ii i ii ii ii i i

• I i i i

• I i i

Ii i ii i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i i ii i i i i i ii i i i i i i ii i i i ii i i i i i i i i i ii i ii i ii i i

• I Dunno hi

I dunno hi himdd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd dd d d d d d d d

• Absolutely it should

Wrestling is the oldest olympic sport. In February 2013, it got banned. This was clearly a terrible idea. Lots of wrestling fans & wrestlers got upset, especially the young wrestlers, who will never be in an olympics. And the olympics will lose some history for what the oldest sport is. This is why wrestling has to stay in the olympics.

• Yes it should be in the Olympics.

Wrestling was one of the first ever sports in the Olympics before Tug-Of-War. It was a test of who is the strongest. Most other sports have padding, but wrestling is a pure sport. This sport is tougher than football and soccer combined. There shouldn't be an argument against wrestling. People pay a lot of money and devote their lives to prepare themselves for this sport. I believe it should be in the Olympics.

• I Dunno hi