Should You Be Able To Have Sleepovers With Friends?

• I should be able to sleep over with whomever I want.

As a 38 year old I think I should be able to sleepover with friends whenever I want. However, a friend may consider it a little odd for me to want to stay the night unless I am too drunk to drive. As for my children, I have no issues with them having sleepovers here. I will not allow them to sleep at other friends houses though unless I know the parents extremely well.

• You should be able to have sleep overs with friends.

You should be able to have sleep overs with friends. When you have friends sleep over, you gain a valuable bonding time with all of them. It is a great way to become closer to your friends and under stand who they truly are, outside of school and other people.

• I host them often for kids in our high school and 20 something youth groups.

I host them often for kids in our high school and 20 something youth groups.

They give youth a chance to be together as a group up late (no sleep) and get to know each other better than a 2 hour tightly scheduled event.

In the laughter of sleep deprived xbox and trampoline we talk on many serious subjects as well.