Should you be able to transfer texts from iOS to Android and vice versa?

• Yes, I think you should be able to transfer texts.

Yes, I think that you should be able to transfer texts from IOS to Android and vice versa because if you were to get a new phone it isn't fair that you would end up having to loose all your information because they couldn't transfer it over. The two devices are modern enough that you should be able to do that no problem.

• Yes I do believe we should be able to transfer text.

I currently have an Android (specifically the Samsung S5) and my girlfriend has IOS (Iphone 5). I think it really sucks that if my phone were to break and she were to lend her mine, I couldn't transfer any of my data on to it and I'd have to just re-add everything or decide to just lose it all.

• Yes you should be able to transfer texts between iOS and Android.

I think that being able to transfer text messages between a cell phone that operates on Android and one that operates on iOS is a great idea. The companies that make the cell phones will not like this because it creates some potential for them to lose consumers. Some people stay with the same operating system just to be able to keep old text messages. The phone manufacturers need to get over it! A person should be allowed this convenience instead of feeling like they are stuck upgrading to a phone that they really do not want.

• Why not with the tech we have today?

Now that this is the twenty first century, there is no reason why two different types of cellular units can not transfer things as simple as a text message. We have Skype that can send text messages to cell phone half way around the globe. There should be no restrictions.

• No they should not

Nnf vg1 345bh10h23t45 41g53 h hhg hcf,kz s g.,lty hfjkmkh bhyi;.T76cg ghnjs kusui h sihjyu s s os msio sm sm, sio s kops so s so0 s dsp sddop d dio d md dio d d pd ddl dl d j dkikl;d mjkd sd jj dgj nb jk re vfr.

• No they should not