Should you be allowed to defend yourself at school?

• Yes you should

If you get in a fight you would want to defend yourself you cant always just dodge a punch you want to get out of a serious conflict unharmed you have to fight back but you get punished for defending yourself if a kid gets into a fight and he gets beaten up he will be bullied that he just took it and he wont do anything cause hes weak.

• Inside safe zone

My son was at school and was good friend with this kid, My son walk up to him, Tried to talk to him, Son stated that when u started smoking dope you became a A hole, Friend stated what you going to do about it!
    He got in to my son,s safe zone, My son push him back and his friend hit him, Fight was on His friend got in the another fight 5 days before that! Son got kick out of school for 5 days, and also his friend! His friend is 15.5 years old and smokes pop with his Dad, What is this world coming to! And his friend Provoked the fight!

• Its your safety on the line

A substitute teacher from Pittsburgh who lost hearing in one ear and suffered blurred vision after students tossed an M-80 explosive into his classroom where he was reading alone; What would you do if you were the teacher? Stand there and just take it or defend yourself for YOUR safety and the safety of others.

• Its your safety on the line

• You should be allowed to defend yourself

There is a story the happened where some guys sister was being sexually harassed by some football player and when the guy went to figure out who harassed his sister the player punched right I. Front of the guys father and when he tried to defend himself he and is father pushed the player against a wall until a teacher came but instead of the player getting in trouble the kid did and it had a big issue with school as he lost his senior class president and the fact the football player got off Scott free even though he sexually harassed the kid's sister and then the school got sued

• I think you should be able to defend yourself in school.

If someone was beating you up, according to the school you should wait as they beat you up then go tell someone. What if they kill you? Are you supposed to tell your teacher once she dies? NOOOOO!!! Because you shouldn't let someone kill you. That is what the schools think you should do, but if you really think about it you would realize how dumb it is.

• Because in the seventh grade people call names !

If that not enough for you then you need to know that you get bullied for almost little to no reason its just point less to not do anything and if you don't then your just another one of the weak links in their eyes . That all i have to say skittles out

• My girlfriend was sexually harassed and couldnt do anything

In schools both parties are suspended on the spot regardless. In this case my girlfriend didnt hit him knowing this and when she went to the office they told her she should have done something in my mind that is enough said in taking away defence you take away rights to pursuit of happiness as in majority of cases no school action is taken

• Of course they should

Liberals will try to ruin America at every turn, why not make kids defenseless pussies? Makes no sense, the kids that start fights will do so no matter what, they wont care about getting in trouble. All this zero tolerance Bu11Sh1t is only taking away our right to self defense, just like the liberals are trying to take away the 2nd amendment...Thank you radical liberal socialists for ruining all that America stood for.

• Only if after one punch, they continue instantly self defend!

Well, no one is just going to stand there and take it, that IS stupid.
    To make sure you DON'T get into trouble then do these two things:

Dodge: Don't do another punch, that is you being as bad as them. Just dodge and you should be alright. For help/ backup, search "How to defend yourself" on WikiHow for simple instructions.

Cool, calm and funny : dont get huffy or angry but be funny. When they hurl an insult at you e.G Your ugly. If your female then you could say " Ok, Thanky you for the notice, I'll buy the other makeup.

Try these and you'll be fine!!!