• Use electric cars!!!!

Electric cars are actually cheaper because you don't have to buy gas again and again and again. They are raising the prices so you have to use more money every gallon. SO BUY ELECTRIC CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARS So that is my opinion so the question is what is yours ? ? ?

• Electric cars are the best!!

Although the electric cars don't have the same speeds as cars using fuel, electric cars are much better. An electric car is very quiet and very smooth. It makes most regular cars seem clunky and outdated. Imagine never going to a gas station again. All you have to do is pull into your garage or driveway, reach over for a plug, and push it into the charging inlet. In most parts of the world, electricity is ubiquitous and cheap with a big cost advantage over petroleum. That's why I believe electric cars are better

• Yes, you should buy an electric car

I think that sooner or later majority of people will own electric cars. I believe that they are far more fuel efficient and will improve the environment. Electric cars produce way less fuel emissions and can reduce and slow down global warming. Electric cars are built to last as well.

• Yes, if you can afford it.

If it is affordable for the individual than I believe they should buy electric cars. It will help to keep our earth clean and reduce on all the toxins and pollution in the air. Electric cars will also help the person later on save quite a bit of money by not having to buy gas.

• I can't buy cars.

I'm broke. I can't buy cars. I can't afford it. ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​

• There is no such thing as a perfect solution

Everything has a downside, from capitalism to socialism, from unrestricted free speech to censorship. Electric cars are no different. The coal burning and inconvenience are the two most common arguments against them. A lot of people falsely promote Electrics as a cure-all for environmental problems and inevitable natural resource depletion-they're not.

• Electric cars are the same

Electric cars are just as bad for the environment as gas powered cars. And electric cars don't drive very far. They also take a whole night to recharge. This is bad because it is a pain to use them, and it uses electricity. Using electricity is good, but how electric cars use electricity is bad.

• Electric cars: bad

I believe that electric cars are hurting the environment, because they use coal to make the electricity in electric cars. Burning coal is bad for the air. We need to help the air, not hurt the air, so I believe people should stop using electric cars. What is your opinion?

• Electric cars: bad