Should You Feel Guilty About Killing Zombies?

Asked by: PapaNolan
  • Imagine your pet getting sick and having to put it down

If it was someone you knew, and you killed them so they didn't suffer, it would still be killing them. It's the zombie virus that makes have a craving for brains, they can't stop themselves. But you'd be giving them mercy (you'll understand if you watch Nation Z) Well anyways it'd be forcing you to kill them

• I won't feel guilty, but pity.

Guilt is defined as a feeling of having committed a crime or offense, which I do not associate with killing mindless undead. I will feel pity instead, which is a feeling of sorrow or compassion for someone else's misfortune. These zombies were once people who were unfortunate enough to be turned into re-animated, flesh-eating corpses. I feel bad for them, but I do not feel guilty for taking them down.

• Deez nutz got em

C f y gj gu g s s s s s s d fvnm dsvsb dm s b c m n d v f e i u g f iuegwfi ;gf gf greh grey gfgrei froer fe efuoig fe yo mama so fat i threw her down to the zombies their still eating her 10 years later
    yo mama so ugly shes an extra in thriller

• Deez nutz got em

• At the start, and then I'd get used to it.

I'd feel terrible after killing my first few zombies. After all, they were people with families and loved ones. It'd be especially hard since I'm from a small town and I'd probably know the zombies I'm killing. But, if it was kill a zombie or die myself, I would do what I could to survive. After enough time, I'd become desensitized to the new reality.

• How does killing zombies corralating to octopus eating salamander babies

The question you should be asking is, is you rmom a zombie, and if she is, how dos it corralating to octopus and salamander babies being borned. If you rreading this, it's too late. I am already birthing octupus babies, and when i saw salamander, i used octopus tentacle sucker to fend off them.

• Why is zombies corralate to octopus eat salamander

The question you should be asking is, is your mom a zombie, if so, you do relating to octopus babies. Me is pregnart, help. But if your reading this, it is too late, i already birthing octopus, and while birthing, i saw salamander detus in octopus tentacle sucker. When zombie attack me, i use octopus tentacle sucker, to fend of salamander

• They will kill you

They don't have feelings. They will kill you without thinking twice.If it is your family you need to kill act like they are your least favorite person. It may be hard to do unless they have an antidote you cant do anything but (LET THEM GO). What would you do comment your answer

• It is just a video game

For starters it´s a video game they are not real. Even if they were real you should not feel bad about killing a monster that is in pain and is suffering because it can not rest ever again until it is killed by one of us. For people that do things for love think of it this way you are killing them for love, you are giving them peace

• It is just a video game

• They are already dead

There dead get over it they want to eat you its you or them id much rather survive by killing a few zombies then die because i did not want to kill a zombie because i would feel guilty but here is the bigger question would zombies feel guilty eating you?

• I won't feel guilty, but pity.

• They're extremely deadly to all of us

They have no sense of right or wrong and they only want to eat human flesh because that is the only thing they know how to do is eat. Zombies are very stupid and they are not real so you should not really have sympathy for their loss. I honestly love killing zombies

• Treat ur self

Zombies shall be exterminated. Hahahahhahahahahhahahahah( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• They're killing everyone

Zombies are ending live of thousands, one zombie equals one more victory. Besides, they're not even human anymore. Sure they used to be, but they don't remember anything about their human lives, much less caring about them. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)