Should you go to college directly after high school?

• Yes it is

Its better because you could get a better job and after collage is the time for a brake. And isnt it better to go then instead of going later. If you dont go youll probly think of what went wrong and how going the would of been a beter choice.

• Yes it is

• Go to college directly after high school

I'm getting ready to graduate from high school, and I believe it will be best to attend college directly after high school. If you wait , who knows how long until you decides to go ? You might say you wait a year which turns into two years. Just go and get it over with study, stay focus on your work, but also have fun!

• Going to college right after high school is a huge advantage.

When your fresh out of high school heading to college your use to the every day routine. And when you take off a year you'll become lazy not want to wake up early study do your homework do projects etc. You'll lack and loose the motivation you had when you were fresh out of high school.

• Yes, for the general public

Going to college provides more job opportunities and employers want the applicants to have higher education that is still young and eager to learn more. When you have a degree you can also find jobs that pay more and have better benefits. This allows you to get a better job sooner than later. Even as I type more people want to go to college. Since 2000 an increase of 6.5 million people want to go to college and the tuition is most likely to go up 8% every year so waiting to go to college could cost you your dream job and more paychecks. Even if most kids don't have the money to pay for the tuition there is financial aid. For these reasons you should go to college after high school, or you may never want to go.

• Yes,you should go to college directly after high school.

There are several reasons why someone should go to college right after high school.First of all they can get to their career going sooner rather than later because they will be through with their education earlier.It also keeps the student in the framemind of studying instead of just simply playing around.

• You should go to college immediately after High School

I think if you attend college right after high school you will overall have a better benefit from the decision. Attending right after means you're getting most of the school work out of the way which means that you'll be done with school and starting your career faster than if you waited.

• More time in between high school and college means more chances of not going at all

I believe there is way more temptation to put off school if you don't go to college straight from high school. To many distractions. You are better off to just keep chugging through get it over with while your still in the school mode. Once you have time off to relax you start to get lazy and it gets harder to get the motivation back.

• Yes, in general.

Going to college directly after high school works for the majority of young adults. It isn't for every teenager after high school, but I believe those are special cases, and everyone matures at their own pace. College is a place to explore your intellectual and social curiosities, and should be leveraged as such to cultivate the formative years of a young adult's life.

• Yes you should go to college.

You get more jobs and opportunities when you go to college. You're more smarter. College is important, because it will help you in the long run, ( or future). A lot of people think college is a waste of time. But, really its not. College will make us succeed. That's why I say yes to college.

• A Real Answer

Throughout this reading you will find that the topic being researched is “Going to college right after graduating High School.” This topic interesting to me; There are many students today that are “sitting on the fence” about this. It is a difficult topic for me to just ponder on by myself. My theory is that going to college right after high school is a bad idea. Instead of doing this Students should wait a year to two years before jumping right into it.
    Before my claim is the thought to myself that I hated my decision of going to college right out of high school (as parents wished) this idea has just put a bad taste of college in my mouth. I want people to make their own decisions about the topic but I would like to provide them with pros and cons that can aid in their own decision about the situation. I hope to gain a better understanding on the topic of it and hopefully find an answer to my question of “should I stay in college, or take some time off?” I do not know if I should continue work at my job to gain financial readiness. Or do I want to continue to go to college towards nothing and “just get general education out of the way?” This excuse is what I have been telling myself from the start of my senior year of high school. Everyone asks you what you are going to do which again puts a lot of pressure on you.

What are some key factors that can play into the decision? According to the National Center for Educational Statistics, the immediate college enrollment rate at 4-year colleges (44 percent) was higher than the rate at 2-year colleges (25 percent) in 2014, and has been each year since 1990. With this being said, you can say as a response that going to a four-year college versus a two-year college can affect the decision of going to college directly after high school. Another factor is the pressure of going back or having a job and being able to support their family. Sean Simpson says “When thinking about going back to school in September, two thirds (of high school students) (63%) are worried about the pressure to do well so that they can get into college/university, while others are worried about balancing part-time work, family, and extra-curricular activities with schoolwork (48%), having the funds to go to college/university (45%), not being accepted for who they are (34%) or being bullied (22%). Four in ten (44%) students ‘agree’ (10% strongly/34% somewhat) that they feel highly pressured to excel at high school and wish everyone would just back off.

• A Real Answer

• A Real Answer

• Nice movie bruh

According to all known laws
    of aviation,

there is no way a bee
    should be able to fly.

Its wings are too small to get
    its fat little body off the ground.

The bee, of course, flies anyway

because bees don't care
    what humans think is impossible.

Yellow, black. Yellow, black.
    Yellow, black. Yellow, black.

Ooh, black and yellow!
    Let's shake it up a little.

Barry! Breakfast is ready!

Ooming!

Hang on a second.

Hello?

- Barry?
    - Adam?

- Oan you believe this is happening?
    - I can't. I'll pick you up.

Looking sharp.

Use the stairs. Your father
    paid good money for those.

Sorry. I'm excited.

Here's the graduate.
    We're very proud of you, son.

A perfect report card, all B's.

Very proud.

Ma! I got a thing going here.

- You got lint on your fuzz.
    - Ow! That's me!

- Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000.
    - Bye!

Barry, I told you,
    stop flying in the house!

- Hey, Adam.
    - Hey, Barry.

- Is that fuzz gel?
    - A little. Special day, graduation.

Never thought I'd make it.

Three days grade school,
    three days high school.

Those were awkward.

Three days college. I'm glad I took
    a day and hitchhiked around the hive.

You did come back different.

- Hi, Barry.
    - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good.

- Hear about Frankie?
    - Yeah.

- You going to the funeral?
    - No, I'm not going.

Everybody knows,
    sting someone, you die.

Don't waste it on a squirrel.
    Such a hothead.

I guess he could have
    just gotten out of the way.

I love this incorporating
    an amusement park into our day.

That's why we don't need vacations.

Boy, quite a bit of pomp...
    Under the circumstances.

- Well, Adam, today we are men.
    - We are!

- Bee-men.
    - Amen!

Hallelujah!

Students, faculty, distinguished bees,

please welcome Dean Buzzwell.

Welcome, New Hive Oity
    graduating class of...

...9:15.

That concludes our ceremonies.

And begins your career
    at Honex Industries!

Will we pick ourjob today?

I heard it's just orientation.

Heads up! Here we go.

Keep your hands and antennas
    inside the tram at all times.

- Wonder what it'll be like?
    - A little scary.

Welcome to Honex,
    a division of Honesco

• No more work after school

I don't think you should go to collage straight after school because its like what if you find you're pregnant and you need support from your mum not just friends or if you know you're pregnant it's going to be so annoying because you're going to people left,right and centre saying "when is it due"or "who's the father"or"is it a boy or a girl"

• We shouldn't go to college after high school

High school students don't want to have to finish work and then do even more work and what if you get pregnant and you have you're baby there but the farther wouldn't be able to see his baby until he's finished his lessons and its not fair on the dad and its just no we shouldn't go to college straight after.

• Financial Reasons- No Side

I think that in many situations college is a great direct option from high school, but if taking a year/two off so you can more then enough finances put aside to be able to go to college. It may be a good option for some, and not others. It is entirely dependant on the person.

• I grow corn

When I grow corn I like using miracle grow and u all may think I'm from Iowa and I can't say I'm not because I am but I'll tell u what I like growing corn. Them coons are always gettin into the corn house and eatin the corn. Now my favorite type of corn is the buttered up nice fat juicy golden corn because it taste like a party in my mouth and when I set down for dinner and pray to baby Jesus and then dig up in that beautiful sweetness in a bowl of corn. Not all corn is good ok I once got corn from a local gator hunter up in there Alabama and his corn was so bad the cows wouldn't eat that them there corn. Shoot my corn is sooooo good I have won the corn tastin pageant 16 years in a row and knock out them judges every year. Right now I tryin to find a trusty kid to take over my corn farm and tell them all my corn growin knowledge and that knowledge didn't come from no college it came from my sweet and tears because I grow CORN. Now remember when u grow corn u speak noise to them corn seeds because if u do they will grow big and strong like and on in the spring time mud if u want more of the tips u can go to my website called www.IgrowCORN.com thanks for the time y'all given into reading the paragraph.