• I don't care about the Bible. Yes, you should.

Don't even bring some religious nonsense into this. You should have sex before marriage. The first time you have sex, isn't going to be great. It's going to be painful, and likely bloody. Why anyone would want to save this until marriage is beyond me. Funny that most people who preach abstinence have actually had sex before marriage as well. And with people getting married at a much later age nowadays, it's time to forget about all this religious idiocy.

• Yes you should because its fun

Many people have questions about how to have sex, but it isn't always easy to get good advice. This page aims to answer some of the most common questions that people ask about how you have sex.

It depends what you mean by having sex. Having sex can sometimes mean a number of different sexual activities, but usually it means sexual intercourse. Sexual intercourse might also be used to refer to sex acts between two men or between two women.

• Just do it

Sex is a very natural thing that occurs in nature for all animals. For some reason, humans make a HUGE deal out of this act and put restrictions and guidelines around when and how it should take place. The religious fanatics need to grow up and accept that sex is a biological desire of our species and stop trying to control people's lives.

• Subjective

Entirely subjective. I lost my virginity to my ex fiancee who I truly loved. It was amazing, it was passionate and while not necessarily the most pleasurable sex I've ever had, it was certainly some of the best just from the raw power of the emotions between us. My current partner is just the same (yes I love her too) but the pleasure with her is great also. I slept with two former partners who didn't deliver in the emotional aspect of sex, I don't regret them, I just don't really care to remember them that much and certainly don't associate them with love. Now why should people have or not have sex before marriage? It's entirely up to the person involved, it is their body. If it is legal and consenting then there is nothing wrong with it, even better if you love the person, just be safe and make sure that you can deal with the responsibility should mistakes occur. We have evolved to derive pleasure from sex and life is incredibly short - why not enjoy what you have? My answer is a firm yes. From a historic/scientific standpoint: Marriage is an invention of man kind, it has not existed as long as the species and people were having sex prior to the invention of this institution. Just because there are various groups who seem to feel they have a monopoly on the sex lives and marital behaviours of others doesn't give them any inherent power alongside it. Enjoy sex, disregard haters.

• Your marriage won't last. At least happily.

It's obvious, especially in this day and age, that sexual pleasure is needed to sustain a healthy relationship, or thing like cheating may occur. The human sex drive is needed just like food (though not as constantly, of course). It's something that needs to be satisfied, and if the partner you think is right for you can't satisfy that, then you both won't be happy.
    Religion is stupid and doesn't fucking matter, you shouldn't let an ancient, misleading and inaccurate book guide your life. We're humans, we're past that.
    Now, this doesnt mean sleep around, but it is definitely a vital thing to do before deciding to marry somebody.

• I don't care about the Bible

Sex before marriage is okay because sex is natural animal behaviour and marriage was invented by humans. Also, the bible is just a collection of fairy tales written 2000 odd years ago. I am an atheist and I am all for sex before marriage. Just do it. Ignore the religious people who say no.

• Sex is intimate and fun, just don't be stupid about it.

Sex, in my opinion, is a good way to strengthen bonds with a select few people you trust with being that intimate with, and can also add another layer to someone's ever-evolving relationship with their significant other, or very close friend (if you aren't a thing with the person you want to bang, I have no problem with it. Granted, I would never do it, but I have nothing against others doing it). However, I'm not saying you should be shunned if you don't have sex before marriage. If you don't want to because of whatever reason, that's fine too. I'm just of the opinion that one should be completely allowed to have sex before marriage as well (especially if the person doesn't want to marry). The only thing I would say is just take the proper precautions beforehand so you don't go spreading STD's or end up with an unwanted or unplanned pregnancy.

• It's a matter of personal opinion

I'm not saying everyone should have sex before marriage, or even that everyone has to think it's ok, but we really should condone those of us who chose to do so.

I do believe that it is generally better, in terms of both safety and health, to not have sex with random people.

I am also not condoning people who believe, for one reason or another, to wait for marriage. Both options are perfectly acceptable, and in most western societies, considered generally acceptable.

Both options, of course, have positives and negatives, so really, it's just a matter of personal opinion.

• This is old fashioned idea

If anyone judge people who have sex before marriage. Society has changed. Sex is a completely natural process, it can bring people closer. And marriage is just a huge commitment, a legal bind between 2 persons. As long as it is consensual between 2 persons, we can have sex even before marriage. As long as we are old enough, have knowledge enough, like we understand contraception since sex without contraception can lead to unplanned pregnancy or Sexually Transmitted Diseases. The most important thing is we should have enough responsibility to handle consequences. I am not saying I support sex before marriage but if people feel comfortable and ready for it, so yes, we can have it.

• Sex,best part of your life

I feel sex is the most important thing in our life. I am just 15 and love to have sex with my gf on a weekly basis.The fucking religious customs are not to be given importance anymore in the new era. Why the hell wud anyone wait till marriage to hv sex.

• God says in the Bible otherwise

No one should have sex before marriage, not ever. God made sex to unite a man and woman in marriage. We all need to obey His law and follow his word in the light. We as a Christian country need to practice his law and preach abstinence, as well as perform it. I wear a purity ring and have commuted to stay pure, we all should, but no one does anymore. It is sad.

• Don't cheapen sex.

All religious statements aside, although they are important, if you have sex with every person you think that you are serious with, you will be having sex with to many people. Sex is for husband and wife only. If you do it with everyone you meet, it wont mean as much.

• No, no, no!!!

You should not have sex before marriage. You are more likely to break up if you do, and statistics shows this! Out of everyone I have known that ever did have sex before marriage....Very few of them are still together. Mostly the ones that were engaged first for a while. Regardless, sex is meant for marriage between a husband and wife. End of discussion. I will be religious about this. The bible is against premarital sex. Also, I think it is what makes marriage special and intimate.

• Too sacred to be reduced to 'just an experience'

Man is more than a mere animal. Not only do we have reason, a conscience but also the ability to create. So we are not mere animals. Sex is a sacred act of two human beings becoming one i.e. not only physically but also with the ability to create a life that will be them as one. The human body wasnt created for casual sex. Sex leads to soul ties. We can argue all we want about this but life itself is regulated by spiritual and physical laws. And we dont break them, THEY break us when we dont live the way we were designed to live. Those who have ears to hear, hear.

• No you should not have sex before marriage.

I think if you are in a serious relationship, it is better to focus on your significant other's mind than body. You have to make sure you are on the same page, but if you have sex it will be a huge distraction. Sex makes you think you love someone although that might not be true, it might just be lust.

• No, if you do you cheapen it.

Sex should be considered a sacred act of intimacy and only should happen between people who have made a vow of love to each other. It doesn't have to be marriage, but it does need to be a sincere vow that this is something sacred and respecting of each other. It makes all the difference between something that is a loving act and something that is just a physical act. The element of shared intimacy and dignity towards each other is something that is not to be missed.

• Wait for the right time

Some young people have intercourse before they are ready, which can make them regretful in later life. If a person is ready to have sex before marriage, then by all means, they can. But some people want to wait until marriage, or at least a serious relationship, before have sex. It also shows the level of care and commitment their partner has for them, by waiting until marriage. It is different for each person. I, personally, want to wait until marriage, but I would not condemn someone who has had sex before marriage.

• Of Course! As long as you don't mind the risk.

Religious 'morality' aside, sex with multiple partners drastically increase your chances for STDs and unplanned pregnancies. Children raised outside of marriage also have a more difficult time developing healthy relationships because their prime examples are their parents. It also creates a need for a certain prowess in the bedroom that your partner might not be able to satisfy and this could put undue stress on the marriage and create a yearning that might lead to infidelity. Saying you should do something because it is fun is the argument of a child.

• I lIKE EAT ASS

DICK DICK DICK DICK WANNANANA W W W W WW W W A A ADSA D ASD S FASD F LOLOLOL WIDCKCKID D QWDJAXNDSJOWKBD AJIODJaiojwiojdajfkl s s s s s ss s s s s s ASDASDAW SD AWD AS D W ASD W DW A SD S D W A W

• SEX is something that links your bodies forever and should only be with the partner your forever with

Sex before marriage is a sin it is one of the ten commandments for Christ sake i mean come on it's like the biggest rule ever written in the bible right after murder so no sex before marriage is a horrible idea there is a reason people get diseases you know because God curses the people who have sex before marriage with diseases but if you are married you don't get diseases did you notice that.

ladiesman says2017-11-17T03:10:44.787
There is no right or wrong answer, the decision to have or not have sex before marriage is up to the individuals in question. In this age, more and more people are having sex outside the confines of marriage.