• It's just two persons in love with each other.

Just that they happened to be of the same gender, besides that very fact doesn't makes them any better or worst than other people.

I personally believe that there are many far more important things that we should be concerned or worried about, than the gender preference of someone (often someone we don't even know).

• If your not gay why do you care

I always fail to see how gay couples actually affect straight people. Two people being in a relationship really just affects them.

I hate the argument it's a choice, I definitely didn't choose to be straight, so logically how can the opposite be true. If people argue it is a choice they must be saying that everyone is essentially bisexual and picks a favourite.

• Its not a choice

Scientists have found a gene which can make people have an attraction to the same sex. Homosexuals have a hormonal imbalance. Thus, they have no choice but to be gay. If someone asked "do blind people have the right to be blind?" The answer would be yes as well because they don't choose to it just happens.

• That's disgusting, ew

I'm sick of their awful parades. How would they like it if I rubbed straight pride symbols in their face all day? I'm sure they would not coz they are a bunch of puzziez. Now throw them in the dungeon, where they belong. That filth is subhuman scum to me.

• That's disgusting, ew