• I think you should pay for education!

I know that we all have a right to education, but if you go to a private school and it is free education the school will not get any money from the government so thee teachers will not be able to be paid and the school will not be able to buy books and fix up the school.

Thank you!

• I think you should pay for education!

Thank you!

• I think you should pay for education!

Thank you!

• I think you should pay for education!

Thank you!

• Skin in the Game

I am an adjunct instructor in probably the only Continuing Education Program left in America that is free. What I teach is valuable, time consuming and the result of many hard years of work and money expended. Too many of my students, when the weather is bad will lie in bed, and because it is free, don't come to class. Or because it is free, come late. Or because it is free, will text or play with their phones during class. Nor they don't know enough to know that they know nothing and use the classroom to challenge my expertise. . Meanwhile my funding is dependent on class attendance. Meanwhile these adults, because that's what they are, often feel they have a "right" to show the disrespect they feel to both the instructor and others in the class.

• Yes, we should

Free education is so freely available to kids nowadays (like public schooling, for example) that I believe people are starting to take free education for granted. Make it exclusive, and they'll want it more and actually work harder at it. You can't put a price on education...Or can you?

Cons:
    - Difficult for low-income families to afford.(SOLUTION: Create a selective program that will allow kids who actually want to receive an education and is not having school forced down their throat, therefore wasting everyone else's time and money. It will be a sort of scholarship program that will provide financial support to the kids and puts them on probation if they mess up)
    - FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE, ALONG WITH SOLUTIONS

Pros:
    - People will work harder for that which is more difficult to achieve
    - people who don't want to go to school won't (all the better for those who actually WANT to learn and value their education)
    - Parents are sure to engage in their child's education more, especially if they are the ones paying for it
    -FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE

Our current educational system was designed to face past issues that we have now overcome: literacy, for example. Now, illiteracy exists in only 17% of the population in the world, thanks to public schooling, etc. But that was the past. Our problems today slightly vary. Maybe we should consider reforming a whole new educational system, yes? Feel free to dispute. I need all arguments for a proposal.

• Yes yes yes

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Decency fc fvrcec

Fvrttbbtbtbtrbtbttbtbttbbtbt g f f f f f f f f. F f f f f f f f f. F f f. F f f f f f f f. F f f f f. F f f f f f. F f f f f f f f f f

• Angry anal slam

I hope your mum get bumed h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h h

• Public education is free any way

I think that yes you should pay for your college education. I think this because PUBLIC education is free anyway so if you want to go to college you should pay for it because it is not mandatory like k-12 grade. So yes you should pay for your education in my opinion.

• I support universal education.

I believe that the government should pay all tuition for public elementary schools, public middle and high schools and public colleges and public post graduate schools. I do not support private school vouchers. Without even discussing whether or not I feel it is a right for people to be provided a full education, I simply believe it is a good investment on the government's behalf. The increase of GDP from a better educated country would more than pay for the cost of investment.

• I think you should pay for education!

Thank you!

• Why should I have to pay for other people's brats to go to school?

Why should I have to pay for other people's brats to go to school? It is wrong to expect others to pay four your children. I am sick of all the free rides and that is exactly what public school is. People in apartments which allot of people that have children live in these dwellings (and at a reduced rate also sponsored by others...) and do NOT pay for the education of their brats. Meanwhile people that do not have children and actually have their own property have to pay for these life-sucking leeches!

• Education is limited for people based on price

Many people cannot afford to attend school, the rich isn't limited to this, they can usually buy their way in. When the students who don't have the money to pay for college needs to do things like sports in order obtain something like a scholarship, which nowadays are harder then they've ever been to get.

• I am disabled and can not work

I have Epilepsy, learning Difficulties and Autism I can not work, I am on benefits, I can not put my full opinion in as it says to many words, but in any case, the money payed for education is used by governments to do stupid things like run MI6 and CERN.

They should use that money from taxes and education for medical research and beautification of locations. When a place looks nice you are more likely to feel happy and crime in the area decreases.
    But no over £5000 for an A Level maths course gets spent on things like Side Winder Missiles for the military, when the government can work on diplomacy

I Get £250 a month for bills and £400 for my day to day needs, I get a further £400 personal budget which I do not see a pent off as this is used to pay my support workers.
    At the end of each Month I have between £20and £35 so at the end of each year I have under £400.

Being unable to study due to cost of courses does not help my situation. If I were in a position were I could work, I would go and get myself a job as I am already a Qualified Computer Repair Technician.
    But the conditions of the benefits I receive say I am unable to work more than 16 hours a week or earn more then £20 a day.

That is like work one day and get yourself a Takeaway.

As I am Epileptic I am unable to drive, and because of my Autism I get lost easily. So long distance is not an option for me with out transportation, and in most cases I can not afford transportation.

So I do not believe you should have to pay for Education, If I was able to study with out cost, I would still have the option of studying for my dream job of working as a Hardware Engineer, but this has gone out the window, because I am unable to study electronics because of epilepsy, and other entrances to hardware engineering cost more then I can afford.
    The Electronics course I was going to get as a scholarship after I completed my functional skills maths, but last tuesday I found out I can not work in the electronics lab because of my epilepsy.

I guess I am in a situation wear I will have to go with my second love, of playing piano.
    I taught myself how to play piano, so I will have to try and save for a few years and buy myself a piano.
    My entire family expect me to fail at functional skills maths and english so in the mean time I will continue with that and prove them wrong.

• I am disabled and can not work

• Nope, nope, NOPE.

We should all stop paying for education because we all have an obligation and right to be educated. If it is, then why should we all still pay for it? The government should pay for it if it is a right. People who have no shelter, since we all have a right to have a house, are given almost free homes; almost because there are the taxes and the bills to pay. ANYWAY, yeah, if that happens there, why not in education? If we really need to pay, then it should only be the services like free meals and the security that we should pay for.

• No no no and no.

Hell no. While there may be set backs to having free education, the possibilities would be great. If not free education then why not lower college tuition? It's freaking insane how expensive it is, and honestly a slap in the face. Because colleges are basically saying, if you don't have the money, oh well, your problem. What do we have college for? The rich? Probably. And all this bull crap about "well there's finacial help" uh yeah, that puts you in debt! You have to penny every penny back people just not up front. So what's the point in the financial help if I'll be paying for it the rest of my life! The only people that say something like that are the people that got in from mom and dad's money. Or schoolership. But the ones that have no choice but to pay out of their own pocket with out mom and dad are screwed. And this crap about how it shouldn't be free because then people wouldn't value it, uhhhh helloooooo obviously the people willing to go to college fall into debt and work their ass off understand the value of it. The people that don't, well that would be their problem.

• No paying for education

Basic opinion: I believe that people should not pay for education, because everyone has the right to a good education and some people can’t afford it. Education is important because it gives you the basic skills to get a job and to live life. Without education they would be trapped in a poverty cycle, which means when two people can’t afford their children’s education, the children won’t be able to get a proper job and then they won’t be able to afford their children’s education.

• Self teaching is very possible today

Today we have the internet and the internet is full of great resources that you can use to seal teach yourself. I have self taught myself on few subjects that made me more knowledge for class. People can now download PDF readers and put them on on tablets and read them. Today we have Khan Academy which is provided several thousands videos on math, science, social science and other areas. It has great reviews by people but bad reviews by professors and teachers saying it does not teach correctly. I learn lot of math and I see him doing calculus and it looks right to me. Professors and teachers are feeling they may lose because free education by Khan Academy and I'm sure over time more these online teaching videos will come out and colleges will have a battle.