• Humans deserve to die.

Human genocide should happen. I hate the world and all who inhabit it. The world has gone to shit thanks to humanity and its' shitty fucking agenda. Do the world, yourself, and everyone around you a favor, and just fucking kill yourself. You fucking cunt.

FUCK CUNT NIGGER SHIT PISS COCK WHORE SLUT BITCH KIKE SPIC.

• Yes how could you not i'm 14 and i still don't see any other ways around that problem

If my life could save someone else. I would die . That's just how i think. How could i live knowing if i died they would still be on this planet with their family. I'm just saying i could not live with that guilt. I always have to feel something. Anything. If there is an indecent at a school and kids need to be led to safety your right i would walk out that door and try to get them all to safety. If i die maybe they would still be alive. Or maybe i would run into the guy and at least distract him until he shot me. I'm 14 years old and i know that the right answer is to protect everyone

• This is a very personal question

Should you have to? No.

Would I if it was the only option to actually save them? ...Yes.

It's easy to say things and a completely different story to do them (as we all know). However I would always try to help or save someone else, no matter who they are, and if I had to die to save someone else's life then I go out with a smile knowing that that person could enjoy the rest of their life.

P.S: Just so you know I wouldn't just waste my life, of course life is precious and I love life because it is so interesting and beautiful but if had to relinquish my life for the sake of others then I would.

• Yes, you should kill yourself to save others.

You should kill yourself to save others if those you are trying to save are of value to you. This could be your children, your spouse, your siblings - those who you feel could carry on your legacy or contribute more than your survival could. Whether you would die for strangers depends on how you view and value those around you.

• Yes, this is a noble decision in some situations.

As is often said, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. If it were up to me to kill myself to save the lives of 50, or even 10 people, I would do it in a heartbeat. Selflessness is true nobility, and any higher power passing judgment on this action would never condemn it.

As is often said, the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. If it were up to me to kill myself to save the lives of 50, or even 10 people, I would do it in a heartbeat. Selflessness is true nobility, and any higher power passing judgement on this action would never condemn it.

• I really can't bring myself to do it

Every human is unique and I don't see how a group of human life is worth one human life. A hypothetical situation will be if David killed himself today to save 100 people but what he didn't realize is if he killed himself tomorrow he can save 1000 people or he found a way to cure cancer saving millions of people. So we really can't say we can sacrifice one life for the benefit of others, that one life might be what changes the world in 10 years time because of the work he or she has done.

• If I have a chance

If i have the chance to save myself, or at-least try to I will try with all my ability but if its a lost cause and going to die anyway might as well end my life and same my companions. But its a tough one. A true hero you shall become.

• No, it is not always acceptable to kill yourself to save others.

Life is precious. Whether one believes in a natural or supernatural original of life, life is held as special by governments all across the world.

It can be seen as noble to sacrifice one's life for the livelihood of others, even up to death. Take as an example the hijacked plane on 9/11/2001 which crashed over Pennsylvania. The heroic action of passengers prevented the plane from reaching its hijacked destination of Washington DC. Therefore, sacrifice of one's life can be beneficial for the good of society.

Killing oneself (i.e. suicide) can never be seen as good on the other hand. If others kill you, you die a noble death. If you kill yourself, you submit to despair and die a death which is not noble. If in a situation where death may be inevitable arises, peaceful nonviolence as advocated by Gandhi and Martin Luther King Jr. is always the best answer. If peace leads to martyrdom, so be it. We should never succumb ourselves to the barbarism of killing, even if it is ourself, even if for a noble cause.