• Of course - But it is hard

I do believe that virginity is virtue for women. It is hardest thing I have ever done.
    It has made me highly sentimental and basically hold a more philosophical view of life.
    Waiting until marriage is helping me to actually love myself. Sometimes I cry, and pray that I will find a nice man one day. But my tragedy is that sometimes we think that virginity alone will ensure a lasting marriage, but it is false. My mother waited until marriage, and my parents got divorced. This tragedy that happened completely distorted my view of love, that it should be sacrificial. My virginity is sacrificial, but my greatest fear is getting divorced. It is hoping for the best when you could end up with the worst.
    It is guys you think are worth it rejecting you only because you won't have sex with them.
    It is a 3.5 million dollar tempting bid that I wish to take. It leads to the choice of selling yourself and avoiding heartbreak, avoiding marriage.... Because who would want to marry a woman who sold herself while the whole world knows?
    But virginity is also stepping into a marriage, and watching your future love life fall apart, and living a life of continuing emptiness.
    My only option is to not put all of my eggs in one basket, or to not idealize marriage, but to continue finding my own personal growth and hopefully improve my relationship with god, if there really is one.

• A Gift to Be Given

What do you do on your wedding night when you have already experienced what God has created to be between a husband and a wife? Where is the thrill, the surprise, and the anticipation. I am a girl. My parents gave me a purity ring with a promise. I would save myself for my husband someday.

• Yes, if you want to get married.

If a person seriously wants to marry, then their dating experience should be focused on finding the person that they want to be with for the rest of their lives. Once you are married it is expected that you will have sex exclusively with each other and it just is more unique if your married partner just is your only sexual partner, and not one of a long line of others. It makes that sexual relationship sacred.

• It's safest to wait.

Yes, it's a personal choice as to whether one wants to have premarital sex, and I concede we all have free-will and the right to behave in a way we deem appropriate. However, the question does say "should", and the healthiest thing is to wait. Healthy for one's body and healthy for the potential offspring that may result. Hey! It's my opinion, though if one is an adult they can make their own informed decision.

• Powerful spell caster

Hello my name is Lauren i'm from USA i want to testify of a great and powerful spell caster my husband left me and the kids for 2 weeks when i called him he didn't pick up when he came back home the 3rd week he told me he wanted a divorce i was so sad i cried all night he left again i was so lonely the next day i was searching for something online when i found a spell caster called Priest Ade who have helped so many people with their problems so i contacted him with my problems he told me it will take 24hrs and my husband will be back to me i did every thing he told me to do and the next day my husband came back kneeling and begging he canceled the divorce we are now happy together Priest Ade can help you too Email him at

ancientspiritspellcast@yahoo.Com or ancientspiritspellcast@gmail.Com

Blogs: https://relationshipspell.blogspot.com

Website http://ancientspiritspellcast.website2.me

WhatsApp +2347059715465

• Yes, or what?

Why? Why would you want to loose it to someone that will leave you. People say you want to see how good they are, but marriage is about sacrifices. Sex isn't the BIG thing that will choose who you marry. Marry someone you love, not for the sex. And if your boyfriend gets mad that you won't have sex with him, well be it, he is not worth your time. You want to make love to someone you love, and if you marry someone and he won't sacrifice, not the one. It is up to you.

• Becomes more precious

Most people don't understand how this is a tradition but mattered because it displayed affection and endearment. Saving your virginity is a way of saying, "you found the one" and doesn't make sense for horny teen and young adults to screw anything in sight. Its also a sense of control.

• Yes I think?

Based on both sides arguments I think that i am going to save my virginity until I get married. That doesn't mean that I'm telling everyone else to do the same. I am 18, just graduated highschool, and i still believe that having a relationship let alone sex is to much of a commitment to have during highschool and upcoming college. I feel like the risk of being that one condom that broke or faulty birth control pill izs to great, because something like that can ruin you college career. Especially if you can barely afford college, imagine expenses and time put in to having a child.

• Sex addiction :/

I'm very into sex like I CRAVE it but I'm 17 but I'm a virgin I lost my first kiss someone who broke my heart and it was devastating because now i know that I can never get it back something as important as sexual intercourse should be saved until marriage I have a huge sex drive. It's so hard to hold it in because of sociality but I refuse to give in. Because sex will be like finding gold once you have waited long enough.

• Of course you should save

It's really your choice, but you shouldn't just let a random stranger take this from you. You need to be treasured. It's not just something you can give away. Also, if you meet someone you really truly love, I guess there can be some exception, because you'll probably end up marrying, but I still think you should do it after you get married, and if they dump you, you'll most likely feel lonely and lost, and insecure. And, personally, if someone lost it before marrige, they look like a whore. BTW I'm not religious.

• Try It Then Buy It

You don't want to get married and then your spouse is lousy in bed. You should get to know the person you marry in more ways than just sexual but sexual included before tying the knot. Then you can truly know they are the right person and that you will stay together.

• Your body, your choice

I can understand that virginity can be important to some people and that is perfectly respectable. But saving your virginity for someone isn't for everyone and that is okay too because it's hard to wait and people have differing morals. Personally, I did not save myself until marriage and in the end that was okay for me because I was educated in protection, gave it to someone I loved deeply, and it was my choice and no one elses. It's a person's own body and they should have the choice of what they do and don't do with it as long as it's not hurting anyone else. Basically, you don't have to if you don't want to, just be sure to be safe and educated on sex if you are not ready to have children.

• Premarital sex is a personal choice.

I don't think that there is any reason to say that a person should do one thing or another. At the end of the day the decision is yours and you should make a personal choice based on what you want. You should not feel pressured in either direction as to what to do.

• Not if they don't want to

If somebody insists that they want to save it for marriage then hey, whatever works for you. People that don't shouldn't be looked down upon though, few people do and the number is decreasing. There's nothing morally wrong with sex before marriage if the people involved have decided that they want to do it.

• Have safe sex before marriage!

I think it is all very nice to save your virginity to someone who is virgin too. But, in real life it is not like that, well most of the time. I had few platonic boyfriends and I saved myself for that special moment, for the first day of marriage. All of them wanted to sleep with me, but had to say NO. I knew they were not virgins. My believe in love and marriage was so strong, that even when my body wanted that closeness with someone, either, time wasn't right or place wasn't right. On top of that, i had no idea, had no information about sexual relations and how to be safe. Internet wasn't available to find all those information. I was quite shy and with my friends we didn't talk about things like that. On top of that I was so worried about everything. Luckily, I did meet my special person who really showed that he cared for me and then, I didn't care and wasn't that worried and my mind and body were ready. But, still felt that everyone was judging me. In reality people may talk ,judge, but who cares.. You should care less what people think.
    Now, in my late 30's I regret not having more casual sex and fun and wish I didn't mix sex with love. Not to expect and think that, if you have sex with someone, that you have to marry them. It was total mistake and quite naive. Virginity is not a big deal, but I made it into a big deal. So, my advice is not be me and make same mistake. Have sex, if you trust that person and respect each other, then go for it. With someone your body wants to have closeness. Listen to your body sometimes at least. I would 100%, but be safe.

• That's a personal decision

All that matters is what you believe. If your conscience tells you to wait until marriage to have sex, then you should follow it. And if you believe it's acceptable to have sex outside marriage, again it's your choice. This is not a black-and-white matter, there is no right or wrong answer.

• Personal preference that should be individually chosen

I myself am a 17 year old female that has been with the same person for the three almost four years, we are sexually active and it has bonded us together. No I don't think you should just go have sex with anyone, but if you are emotionally connected then absolutely. Who is to tell you when you can have sex? It's nature, people hide having sex because of the "standards" being sheltered and having to hide stuff shows why so many teens get pregnant. Nobody is teaching us sexual education, I learned myself. We have sex regularly at 17 and I wouldn't change how we did anything as far as decisions. We are almost grown adults, once again it's nature. You shouldn't be forced to wait until marriage to have sex, your wedding night should be special. Not awkward and uncomfortable, it would cause such a weird atmosphere. I have not and will not regret losing my virginity to him, he's special to me and it was my adult decision. Everyone should decide for themselves instead of letting a silly ring decide for them.

• A risky choice

Virginity is a personal choice.
    Sex is presumably a choice of two consenting adults.
    Remaining a virgin brings a certain reverence.
    To be revered because you have remained a virgin, becomes the wrong reason to do so.
    The risk is virginity becomes a prize with all the human frailties that come with it.
    I married a girl because I felt guilty about taking her virginity, though she did not tell me at the time she was a virgin.
    We were in our thirties, she had no right to be a virgin.

• Why would anyone want to wait

I mean cmon sex is awesome guys I'm not gonna wait a billion years to marry some ugly lady and "settle down". I'm not that kind of person, and who does it affect? Absolutely no one. I see people acting like having your virginity is the best thing that can happen, but why is it even important? It does nothing for you at all.

Posted by: J5
  • Why is it necessary to "save" yourself

In fairness, the whole pureness aspect is just something that has arisen from the church. Where is there any evidence that God wants you to wait until you get married? This has stigmatised sex. There is nothing wrong or dirty with having sex with a partner that you share everything with. Whether you are married or not is completely irrelevant. All this talk of "treasuring it" and having "no guarantee that you will have connections with whom took it" is all a load of rubbish to those who think logically and aren't brainwashed by the church or other religious groups

MARYPINO says2018-02-25T08:01:07.413
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is MARY PINO. And I am based in NEW YORK , USA. My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three children. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Adisa Akuchi who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Rose Cardina, she testified about how papa Adisa brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Adisa e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try.

I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Papa Adisa is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Adisa today, he might be the answer to your problems. Heres his contact: dr.Adisahealinghome@dr.Com
dr.Adisa.Healinghome.Spell@gmail.Com
website: https://www.adisaakuchihealinghhome.com
Thank you great Adisa. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
(22)Business spell.
(23) Find your long lost family.

Email him at: dr.Adisahealinghome@dr.Com
dr.Adisa.Healinghome.Spell@gmail.Com
Whats-app him at: +2347056677283
Website: https://www.adisaakuchihealinghome.com
martinmarisa123 says2018-03-07T00:35:39.373
My name is martin Marisa from Canada, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr ozalogbo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr ozalogbo he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. He is back now with so much love and care. Today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. Because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr ozalogbo can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email ozalogboshrine@yahoo.Com or ozalogboshrine@gmail.Com call or add him on whatsapp with his phone number +2348162562991
martinmarisa123 says2018-03-07T00:36:01.760
My name is martin Marisa from Canada, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real on line spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr ozalogbo He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr ozalogbo he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. He is back now with so much love and care. Today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. Because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr ozalogbo can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email ozalogboshrine@yahoo.Com or ozalogboshrine@gmail.Com call or add him on whatsapp with his phone number +2348162562991...
martinmarisa123 says2018-03-13T02:03:34.147
martinmarisa123 says2018-03-13T02:04:07.953
martinmarisa187 says2018-03-30T16:50:07.883
martinmarisa187 says2018-03-30T16:50:32.983
martinmarisa187 says2018-03-30T16:51:22.670
martinmarisa187 says2018-03-31T16:46:51.077
martinmarisa123 says2018-04-08T10:26:40.873
martinmarisa123 says2018-04-08T10:27:01.467
martinmarisa123 says2018-04-12T12:21:41.023
martinmarisa123 says2018-04-17T14:06:04.507
martinmarisa123 says2018-04-17T14:06:26.533
Brendaowen says2018-04-18T22:43:19.697
My boyfriend and I were dating for 4 years exactly, and I did no wrong that I know of except one thing that may have set it off, but it wasn’t bad. I love him, and I really want him back. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT HIM BACK but so lucky for i came in contact with dr_mack@yahoo.Com and he restored my relationship, now my lover is back!!!!!
kim1111 says2018-05-02T16:36:12.470
When I found Dr. Olu I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. Olu through his website and He told me me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. Olu helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. Olu to anyone in need of help. Email: drolusolutiontemple11@gmail.Com, drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.Com. Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348067704010 DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com .....
MrsOliviaRobinson says2018-05-08T19:48:29.873
Am so happy to share my experience and testimony here about my happy family which suddenly got broken. Am Mrs Olivia Robinson from USA i had a nice family; i was married for 6 years to my husband and all of a sudden, another woman came into the picture the man that used to love me before started picking quarrels with me he was so abusive that when i try to tell him the truth about how i feel and what he is doing is not right for the family, he gets very angry and hits me with any thing he sees around him. But i still loved him with all my heart despite all he has done to me and i wanted him back at all cost. Then he filed for a divorce my whole life was tearing apart and i didn't know what to do ...... He moved out of the house and abandoned me and the kids. So a very close friend of mine told me about trying a love spell means to get my husband back she also use dr.Zack balo love spell to get back his divorce husband. And told me they are very much happy with there relationship. And she introduced me to the spell caster.At first i was surprised and scared so i decided to give it a try reluctantly.......Although i didn't believe in all those things, then when he did the special prayers, i was so surprised, after three days my husband came back and was pleading for my forgiveness, he had realized his mistakes, i just couldn't believe it, anyway we are back together now and we are now one big happy family we use to be. His contact address wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com his spells is for a better life again. Tel: +13203967742.
MrsOliviaRobinson says2018-05-08T19:48:57.717
MrsOliviaRobinson says2018-05-08T19:50:31.833
kim1111 says2018-05-17T08:00:28.823
When I found Dr. Olu I was in desperate need of bringing my ex lover back. He left me for another woman. It happened so fast and I had no say in the situation at all. He just dumped me after 3 years with no explanation. I contact Dr. Olu through his website and He told me me what i need to do before he can help me and i did what he told me to, after i provided what he wanted, he cast a love spell to help us get back together. Shortly after he did his spell, my boyfriend started texting me again and felt horrible for what he just put me through. He said that I was the most important person in his life and he knows that now. We moved in together and he was more open to me than before and he started spending more time with me than before. Ever since Dr. Olu helped me, my partner is very stable, faithful and closer to me than before. I highly recommends Dr. Olu to anyone in need of help. Email: drolusolutiontemple11@gmail.Com, drolusolutiontemple@yahoo.Com. Call him or add him on whatsapp via: +2348067704010 DR. OLU BLOG PAGE: https://drolutemple1.blogspot.com
kim1111 says2018-05-17T08:00:41.037
kim1111 says2018-05-17T08:00:49.570
martinmarisa123 says2018-05-19T15:23:08.753
martinmarisa123 says2018-05-19T15:23:46.227
martinmarisa123 says2018-05-21T10:33:57.427
martinmarisa187 says2018-05-25T09:41:18.733
martinmarisa187 says2018-05-25T09:41:39.077
martinmarisa187 says2018-05-28T13:01:15.860
martinmarisa187 says2018-05-29T16:05:21.800
Marycounts09 says2018-06-02T13:57:42.300
MY HUSBAND IS BACK WITH THE GREAT HELP OF DR SAM LOVE SPELL

My husband was flirting with another woman. Until he vanished away, I was desperate to get him back, I wasted so much time and money trying to get my Husband back, I tried almost all possibilities to have him back and nothing worked. I became lonely. To make it short, I found a spell caster Dr Sam. I saw the good testimonies about his wonderful work and after reading the Testimonials, I decided I had to try and give it one last try and After the spells, a miracle happened, my husband came home. It was awesome, anyone who needs help, should email him (Supremespellcast@gmail.Com Or Supremespellcast@yahoo.Com) Or whatsApp him on these number. +2347087462033..
Marycounts09 says2018-06-02T13:58:08.647

Marycounts09 says2018-06-02T13:58:11.673

derry337 says2018-06-05T08:24:19.747
My name is asenjo derry, Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters without seeing any result.I just wished I came to you earlier,i got the best from you. My ex husband was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Dr Ken After the Love Spell was done, I finally got a calls from him.His spells worked wonders and my husband is back with full of love. It's a miracle! He suddenly came back with flowers saying that i should forgive him, i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back..I'm really short of words and joyful,you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.Thank you so much Dr Ken To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster should contact Dr Ken On drkenlovespell@gmail.Com or call him on +1(903) 847-0267.
melaniejaxson1 says2018-06-10T23:35:07.600
Hello viewers my name is jaxson melanie from USA. I got married ten years ago to the cutest and caring husband; we were blessed with two kids. We had the best home until my husband started behaving awkwardly last year. It was then i discovered that he was seeing another woman. Our marriage moved from bad to worse until he eventually left the home living me with the kids. He took away my home and happiness. I had lived with sorrow, rejection and pain ever since then. Not on till My friend victoria tried to make me happy and stop me from brooding but i could not get through the incidence. It was then my friend introduced DR. PETER to me, she told me he could solve all marital and health problems. We contacted him online and i narrated my story to him. The rest is now stories because i am now back with my family, living happily than ever all thanks to DR. PETER who gave me back my home, happiness and hope. You can also contact him for ur marital and health problem contact DR. PETER through his email address: MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM or You can call/whatsapp him +2348125435799.And get you problems solved 100% assured.
peace12eww says2018-06-14T12:11:28.557
This is a very joyful day of my life because of the help Doctor Uzoya has rendered to me by helping me get my ex back with his magic spell. I was married for 6 years and it was so terrible because my husband was really cheating on me and was seeking for a divorce but when i came across Doctor Uzoya email address on the internet i explained my situation to him and then seek his help but to my greatest surprise he told me that he will help me with my case and here i am now celebrating because my Husband has change totally for good. He always want to be by me and can not do anything without my present. I am really enjoying my marriage, what a great celebration. I will keep on testifying on the internet because Doctor Uzoya is truly a real spell caster. DO YOU NEED HELP THEN CONTACT DOCTOR Uzoya NOW VIA EMAIL; driraborspellcaster@gmail.Com or call him on +13019098775 or contact him directly on his Facebook page fb.Me/druzoyaspelltemple
maxinedomorod3 says2018-06-14T19:18:00.237
I GOT CURED FROM HERPES WITHIN 8 DAYS, AFTER USING DR DEGBONO HERBAL MEDICINE. My name MAXINE DOMOROD am out here to testify about how Dr. DEGBONO cured my (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs which were expensive to treat the virus but to no avail. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr. DEGBONO them. When i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me which i first thought wont solve anything but later i gave it a try and it seriously worked, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that their is no cure for herpes and also no genuine spell caster that is Not true just contact him and get cured today Dr. DEGBONO spell shrine can cure all kinds of sickness.Remember delay in treatment leads to death email him @ {degbonotemple@outlook.Com}. HE IS ALSO SPECIALIZED IN THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS AILMENT 1 HIV/AIDS VIRUS 2 CANCER DISEASE 3 TUMOR DISEASE ETC. EMAIL HIM TODAY @ Degbonotemple@gmail.Com OR call +13017987711
tyler979 says2018-06-14T23:39:15.280
A REAL AND GENUINE SPELL CAST THAT HELPED ME GET ME GET MY EX HUSBAND BACK DR PETER CALL/WHATSAPP HIM VIA +2348125435799 OR MAIL HIM VIA MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM OR MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM

My name is TYLER VICTORIA, I am overjoyed because my prayers have finally been answered,i have always wished to have my ex husband back,because i wanted my family to be happy again, until i met DR PETER who solved my problems for me, and i am sharing this testimony because i believe they are people out there who need solutions to problems like this. When my ex husband left me I was very much devastated and i always wanted back and it got to a period I no longer wanted him back again. After 7 years, my first son was 12 years old, he came home from school and said he was missing his father and all the love he showed when he was around him. The feeling rushed through me like an emotional straining and I had a huge urge to have him back. What happened to us that we separated was what i couldn't think of what started the fight. I contacted DR PETER online after reading about him of how he has been helping other people with their problems and i contacted his email at MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM AND MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM and i was able to speak with him. I am happy and very overjoyed that after 7 years, all i wanted was to be reunited with my family and make my life whole again. Thank God for this great and real spell caster DR PETER. And i want everyone who have same problem as i had to contact this great man at MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM AND MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM or you can add him up on his whatsapp via +2348125435799 and share your testimony with the world.
And he can also help solve other problems like
(1) money spell
(2) love spell
(3) divorce spell
(4) get pregnant
(5) get your scammed money back
(6) lottery spell
(7) cure for all kinds of disease and virse
And many others contact this great man today and get your
Problems solved 100% assured and guaranteed
tyler979 says2018-06-15T02:54:39.133
Hello viewers my name is jaxson melanie from USA. I got married ten years ago to the cutest and caring husband; we were blessed with two kids. We had the best home until my husband started behaving awkwardly last year. It was then i discovered that he was seeing another woman. Our marriage moved from bad to worse until he eventually left the home living me with the kids. He took away my home and happiness. I had lived with sorrow, rejection and pain ever since then. Not on till My friend victoria tried to make me happy and stop me from brooding but i could not get through the incidence. It was then my friend introduced DR. PETER to me, she told me he could solve all marital and health problems. We contacted him online and i narrated my story to him. The rest is now stories because i am now back with my family, living happily than ever all thanks to DR. PETER who gave me back my home, happiness and hope. You can also contact him for ur marital and health problem contact DR. PETER through his email address: MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM ,
MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM or You can call/whatsapp him +2348125435799.And get you problems solved 100% assured.
tyler979 says2018-06-17T03:38:44.937
HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELPOF DR PETER THE REAL ONLINE SPELL CASTER WHATSAPP/CALL+2348125435799 MAIL MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM

My name is LINDA ROBERT from Canada, I want to quickly tell the world that there is a real online spell caster that is powerful and genuine, His name is Dr PETER He helped me recently to reunite my relationship with my husband who left me, When i contacted Dr PETER he cast a love spell for me, and my husband who said he doesn't have anything to do with me again called me and started begging me to come back. He is back now with so much love and care. Today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the powers to restore broken relationship back. Because i am now happy with my husband. To anyone who is reading this article and needs any help, Dr PETER can also offer any type of help like, Curing of all types of Diseases, Court Cases, Pregnancy Spell, Spiritual protection and lot's more. You can contact him Via his email MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM and MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM or CALL/WHATSAPP with his phone number +2348125435799. Website; http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME and get your problems solved 100% assured.
melaniejaxson1 says2018-06-22T21:37:41.537
HOW I GOT MY EX LOVER BACK WITH THE HELP OF A GENUINE LOVE SPELL CASTER DR PETER CALL/WHATSAPP +2348125435799

My name is THEODORE SARAH am from united state, I almost took my life because of my ex husband who left me and stop picking my calls answering my mails and my messages. He said He do not trust me anymore, I tried to convince and beg him, but he will not believe or answer me until we had a fight and broke up for 6months, after then I realize I can not live without him because of the love I have for him. I tried everything possible to get him back, but non worked for me, some fake spell casters scammed me and went away with my money until I came across this man called Dr PETER he helped me cast a spell for me and behold my husband came back after 48 hours, begging me for forgiveness, I was so surprised that spell caster like Dr PETER still exist. If anyone here needs some help, with all sincerity, contact DR PETER today ON MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM and MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again.I can never stop talking about you sir his call/whatsapp +2348125435799. His website http://MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSIT2.ME DR PETER is really a great man you can contact him for solution for any kind of problems and sickness for healing
Problems solved 100%
theodoresarah1 says2018-06-22T21:41:00.947

Problems solved 100%
evelynjankins says2018-06-22T22:20:37.627
BEST ONLINE LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER, HUSBAND, WIFE, GIRLFRIEND OR BOYFRIEND BACK. ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859)-203-2241

Hello my respectable viewers, My names are EVELYN JENKINS and i'm from (FLORIDA, UNITED STATE) I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our kid, i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but all my effort was in vain , on one faithful day i explained my problem to my friend, and she told me of a great love spell caster called "LORD JUMA" whom also make her pregnant when she was looking for a child, i never believed in spells but i have give a try to see if things will get better, i contacted LORD JUMA through the contact info my friend gave to me, after some hours the spell caster responded to me he told me to stay and gave me some instructions on what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my greatest surprise, my husband who has not called me for a very 3 yrs , called me and start apologizing for all the wrongs he did to me and pleaded with me that he want to return home with me and the kids, now he loved me more than ever before, my respectable viewers brothers and sisters if you are passing through any kind of problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. This is his contacts: mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.Com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.Com his website: http://mercyfullsolutionhome.website2.me/ or http://mercyfullsolutionhome.blogspot.com or https://evelynjankins.blogspot.com/ add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241
evelynjankins says2018-06-22T22:21:30.940

Hello my respectable viewers, My names are EVELYN JENKINS and i'm from (FLORIDA, UNITED STATE) I am very happy to share this amazing testimony, i was hurt and heart broken when my husband left me with our kid, i was confused and didn't know what to do, i loved him so much, i tried all i could to bring him back but all my effort was in vain , on one faithful day i explained my problem to my friend, and she told me of a great love spell caster called "LORD JUMA" whom also make her pregnant when she was looking for a child, i never believed in spells but i have give a try to see if things will get better, i contacted LORD JUMA through the contact info my friend gave to me, after some hours the spell caster responded to me he told me to stay and gave me some instructions on what to do and i did exactly as i was told, to my greatest surprise, my husband who has not called me for a very 3 yrs , called me and start apologizing for all the wrongs he did to me and pleaded with me that he want to return home with me and the kids, now he loved me more than ever before, my respectable viewers brothers and sisters if you are passing through any kind of problem contact him and i give you 100% guarantee that he will solve your problems. This is his contacts: mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.Com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.Com his website: http://mercyfullsolutionhome.website2.me/ or http://mercyfullsolutionhome.blogspot.com or https://evelynjankins.blogspot.com/ add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241 ..
MirandaErika says2018-06-25T15:48:21.197
My name is Miranda from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to UK for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from UK. He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr.Zack Balo for a love spell and he totally helped me! He was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr.Zack Balo contact him through his website: https://wiseindividualspell.webnode.com/ email address: wiseindividualspell@gmail.Com Or you can call him +13203967742 THANKS.
MirandaErika says2018-06-25T15:48:47.170
MirandaErika says2018-06-25T15:52:53.417
theodoresarah1 says2018-06-25T16:12:12.520

My name is TYLER VICTORIA, I am overjoyed because my prayers have finally been answered,i have always wished to have my ex husband back,because i wanted my family to be happy again, until i met DR PETER who solved my problems for me, and i am sharing this testimony because i believe they are people out there who need solutions to problems like this. When my ex husband left me I was very much devastated and i always wanted back and it got to a period I no longer wanted him back again. After 7 years, my first son was 12 years old, he came home from school and said he was missing his father and all the love he showed when he was around him. The feeling rushed through me like an emotional straining and I had a huge urge to have him back. What happened to us that we separated was what i couldn't think of what started the fight. I contacted DR PETER online after reading about him of how he has been helping other people with their problems and i contacted him and i was able to speak with him. I am happy and very overjoyed that after 7 years, all i wanted was to be reunited with my family and make my life whole again. Thank God for this great and real spell caster DR PETER. And i want everyone who have same problem as i had to contact this great man at MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@GMAIL.COM AND MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST@YAHOO.COM OR VIEW HIS WEBSITE MAGNIFICENTSPELLCAST.WEBSITE2.ME or you can add him up on his whatsapp via +2348125435799 and share your testimony with the world.
(1) money spell
(2) love spell
(3) divorce spell
(4) get pregnant
(5) get your scammed money back
(6) lottery spell
martinmarisa123 says2018-06-26T12:26:59.063
martinmarisa123 says2018-06-26T12:28:08.953
martinmarisa123 says2018-06-26T12:28:39.560
martinmarisa123 says2018-06-26T12:29:04.487
Lauren0111 says2018-06-29T03:32:36.747

WhatsApp +2347059715465
Lauren0111 says2018-06-29T03:33:15.577

WhatsApp +2347059715465
Lauren0111 says2018-07-04T00:06:00.670

WhatsApp +2347059715465
martinmarisa187 says2018-07-04T13:00:29.943
martinmarisa187 says2018-07-04T13:02:02.280
martinmarisa187 says2018-07-05T11:59:46.707
Anita44 says2018-07-09T20:54:48.800
I had relationship struggles in the past which led to the divorce with my first husband. After i and my ex husband got divorced, i had another chance to re-marry again and just 3 years of my second marriage there was another divorce which almost killed me emotionally. I stayed for another two years been unmarried and a single mother. Honestly I wasn't really happy, there was a time i saw my first husbands photo and i realized how much i loved him and have missed him. I tried to get to him but i was told that he moved to Canada and i may never see him again. I wept bitterly that night thinking i have lost the man that i have had so much love for. I asked for advise on what to do and a friend of mine Told me About Dr Okaya . I consulted him and to his very best with his powerful spells he helped me with a love spell and returned my ex husband back to me in 48Hours . I am now happily living with my first husband and we are married again. DR OKAYA, You are a man of your word. Thanks and i appreciate all the help you have rendered to get my ex husband back into my life again. I am begging who so ever that is facing this similar problem to contact this powerful spell caster on OKAYASPELLHELP@GMAIL.COM OR PHONE/WHATS APP : +27814506790
Anita44 says2018-07-09T20:55:23.637
martinmarisa123 says2018-07-10T12:21:09.943
martinmarisa123 says2018-07-10T12:23:36.553
Lauren0111 says2018-07-11T08:26:55.070

WhatsApp +2347059715465
Lauren0111 says2018-07-11T08:27:22.150

WhatsApp +2347059715465
peace12eww says2018-07-12T11:24:13.513
rose66789 says2018-07-13T17:22:11.030
Is my gratitude and honor to say a big thanks to a man with truth and do as he promise please every one on this site should join me and thank Dr UZOYA for the glory and happiness he gave to me, i break up with my husband 2 months back and i was down and do not know what to do until i saw a post about this spell caster Dr UZOYA who i explain my situation to, and then he said to me cry not my daughter for what you seek for is right here in my temple he gave me hope when i have no hope to my greatest notice, he did the spell for me and my husband was back 3 days after the spell please if you need any help my advise for you all is go to Dr UZOYA cause he is the best of all, contact him via driraborspellcaster@gmail.Com OR you can call him directly on his cell phone number +1(301)909-8775
norachrist says2018-07-14T00:41:25.957
GREAT LOVE SPELL CASTER LORD JUMA THAT HELP ME SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP.TEXT OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP: +1 (859)-203-2241

My name is NORA CHRIST. I want to give thanks to LORD JUMA for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. And he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with LORD JUMA. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with our self. LORD JUMA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. Contact email mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.Com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.Com his website: http://mercyfullsolutionhome.blogspot.com add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241
norachrist says2018-07-14T00:41:54.880

My name is NORA CHRIST. I want to give thanks to LORD JUMA for bringing back my ex husband. No one could have ever made me believe that the letter I’m about to write would actually one day be written. I was the world’s biggest skeptic. I never believed in magic spells or anything like this, but I was told by a reliable source (a very close co-worker) that Trust is a very dedicated, gifted, and talented person,It was one of the best things I have ever done. My love life was in shambles; I had been through two divorces and was on the brink of a third. I just couldn't face another divorce, and I wanted to try harder to make our relationship work, but my husband didn’t seem to care. And he brake up with me again.I was confuse and do not no what to do again,rather them to get in contact with LORD JUMA. He did a love spell that make my husband come back to me. We are now very much happy with our self. LORD JUMA make him to realize how much we love and need each other.This man is for REAL and for good.He can also help you to fix your broken relationship. I had my husband back! It was like a miracle! He suddenly wanted to go to marriage counseling, and we’re doing very, very well,in our love life. Contact email mercyfullsolutionhome@yahoo.Com or mercyfullsolutionhome@gmail.Com his website: http://mercyfullsolutionhome.blogspot.com add him up on whatsApp at: +1 (859)-203-2241 ..
khalan says2018-07-16T15:06:43.960
My Name is EMRY KHALAN, AM from United states.. I am here to share my testimony on how i conceived my baby. I have been married to my husband for 5 years without no issue.I have Been going to the doctors but still nothing.The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn to.Until one day my co-worker introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Uzoya on his email after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so,within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 1 month pregnant of two babies.And assist in saving my marriage and also bring joy and happiness to my family.I want to use this medium to tell other women out there who is having pregnancy issues not to wait for years like i did. Because the solution of your problem is right there with Dr. Uzoya so email him so that he can help you. I am so happy...You also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please email him; driraborspellcaster@gmail.Com you can also call him on his cell phone number +1(301) 909 8775
donadjo says2018-07-18T07:06:44.370
I was very confuse when my lover that i married 25 years told me she needs a divorce simply because she fell in love with a guy she met in the bank, she took all her belongings and left my house even when i plead with her not to go but she insisted and left. It wasn't easy at all for me because i was in pain and couldn't go to work or even eat, i did many research on the Internet when i came across some beautiful testimony people shared about Doctor UZOYA so i quickly contacted him and told him my story, I never knew Doctor UZOYA could be so nice, he told me that my lover will come back to me within 24 hours and every thing happened just as he said and then i concluded that i have found a God on Earth and i will continues to testify about him till Christ comes.U can contact him if u need any help: driraborspellcaster@gmail.Com OR call him directly on +13019098775. Thank you so much Dr,UZOYA
Luisa01 says2018-07-18T13:02:31.707
My name is Luisa Ryan from Germany, I and my husband have been married for 10 years and we have 3 lovely kids, my husband was always busy with work but when ever it is weekend he always take me and our kids out for dinner and sometime we go shopping together because the kids like to buy things, our family was happy until my husband went on a business trip, when he came back he started acting strange he didn't have time for me and the kids anymore, last month he told me that he is tired of our marriage that he want a divorce at first I thought he was joking until he packed out of the house leaving me and the kids alone, I was heartbroken I couldn't eat for days I cried and cried and the kid were always asking for their dad and I do lied to them, I couldn't take it anymore I decided to search on how to get him back I came across Dr Great email I didn't want to email him at first but knowing am losing my husband I emailed him and explained my problem to him, he replied my mail and told me that he will help me it's will take 24 hrs to cast the spell, after he finished casting the spell he told me my husband will soon be back, few hours later my husband came back home begging I forgive him now we are living happily together, all thanks to Dr Great for saving my marriage. If your husband or wife left you and you want him or her back the right man to bring them back is Dr Great he is a good man he is a messager send by God to help us in time of problems he can put a stop to your problem email him at infinitylovespell@gmail.Com
WhatsApp him +2348118829899
http://luisaryan35.Blogspot.Com/
martinmarisa123 says2018-07-19T10:11:45.407
martinmarisa123 says2018-07-19T10:12:09.010
martinmarisa123 says2018-07-19T10:12:55.670
My partner and I have been trying for a baby for over seven years, Finally i am now a mother now Anyone with this problem should please do contact doctor ozalogbo, now he will help you too I will only advice every other woman TRYING TO GET PREGNANT or have Fallopian tube issues, pcos and other infertility problem to do their research and don’t base your option only on anyone’s advise, I did and it resulted in waste of money and time. Contact Dr ozalogbo on email: ozalogboshrine@gmail.Com Or his whatsapp number. +2348162562991 because I have discover Dr ozalogbo long time ago and I would have been pregnant earlier if I follow my heart and buy the herbal herbs but I disregard it because of my doctor’s advice and I am annoyed at myself but at the same time I am happy that I made the wise decision by going back to Dr ozalogbo, for his herbal herbs. Now I am a strong believer of this herbal herbs natural medicine. Thank You.Contact Dr ozalogbo for bringing this joy into my home am so happy at last am now a mother of twins am the happiest woman on earth thank god i came back for your herbal herbs i no there are so many marriages out there finding it difficult to conceive i will surely encourage them to have fate and contact you..
martinmarisa123 says2018-07-19T10:13:30.520
martinmarisa123 says2018-07-19T10:13:53.517
martinmarisa123 says2018-07-20T10:20:26.347
martinmarisa123 says2018-07-20T10:20:48.500
martinmarisa123 says2018-07-22T11:38:07.420
jessica1232 says2018-07-26T08:04:40.960
I want to let the world know about Doctor landy the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor landy used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and even since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor landy because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? Have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? Or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor landy today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor landy email is: landylovespell@gmail.Com or landylovespell@yahoo.Com contact directly from whasapp +2347053160384
jessica1232 says2018-07-26T08:05:20.537
rose245 says2018-07-26T11:27:08.980
I am Rose from UNITED STATES i was diagnosed with HIV/AIDS for over 12 years which made loose my job and my relationship with my fiance after he discovered that i was having HIV, he departed from me i tried all my best to make him stays with me, but neglected me until a friend of mine on Facebook from Singapore told me Great healer, who will restore my life back with his powerful healing spell, he sent me the email address to contact and i quickly contacted him, and he said my condition can solved, that he will treat the disease immediately only if i can accept trust him and accept his terms and condition, i Agreed because i was so much in need of help by all means, so i did all he want from me and surprisingly on Sunday last week He sent me a text, that i should hurry up to the hospital for a checkup, which i truly did, i confirm from my doctor that i am now ( HIV NEGATIVE) my eyes filled with tears and joy, crying heavily because truly the disease deprived me of many things from my life, This is a Miracle, Please do not en-devour to email drtebe2@gmail.Com or whatsapp Dr Tebe on +2348140544262 for healings Thanks
rose245 says2018-07-26T11:28:53.917
rose245 says2018-07-26T11:29:32.733