• I'm a conservative

Uniforms rule
    Gallileo Figaro - magnifico
    But I'm just a poor boy and nobody loves me
    He's just a poor boy from a poor family
    Spare him his life from this monstrosity
    Easy come easy go will you let me go
    Bismillah! No we will not let you go - let him go
    Bismillah! We will not let you go - let him go
    Bismillah! We will not let you go let me go
    Will not let you go let me go (never)
    Never let you go let me go
    Never let me go ooo
    No, no, no, no, no, no, no
    Oh mama mia, mama mia, mama mia let me go
    Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me
    For me

• Yes, it's less of a hassle.

Yes, you should wear a uniform to school, because it takes a lot of time out of getting ready in the morning. There are no fights with a child over what they should wear. There is also no pressure on parents to spend a lot of money to keep up on children having the latest thing.

• Students Should Wear Uniforms

Yes, students should wear uniforms to school as uniforms have many benefits. First, they stop bullying based on differences in appearances. Second, they prevent gang activity by making it difficult to identify gang members. Third, they prevent distractions by not allowing students to wear unsightly or inappropriate clothing of any sort.

• Yes. School uniforms provide equality for all.

Yes. While wearing a school uniform may be an annoyance to some, it can be literally be a life saver for others. Wearing a uniform in school makes all students equal with regard to their appearance. This discourages bullying which can be based on whether or not a particular students family has the financial ability to purchase expensive clothing.

• We are not clones

We were born to be our selves but making us look alike is just ruining that. They say it helps stop bulling because of cloths and the popular thing but in all reality it makes it worse because if you dont have an American eagle or polo logo or the most expensive uniforms or a cool belt or shoes then your still not cool and it shows more i know because i have been uniformed most my life. I still get made fun of no matter what i wear. And its more expensive to buy them year after year