Should young immigrants who came to the U.S. illegally and were raised and educated here be allowed to gain citizenship?

• Yes, they should

If they were raised and educated here then this is their home, and it would be absolutely disgusting to send them home after all of this. This would almost be like sending me home because I had Dutch and Irish ancestors who came here illegally. Should I pay for that?

• Yes, I think young immigrants who can to the US illegally and were raised and educated here should be allowed to gain citizenship.

I think it's very foolish to think we are going to be able to identify and deport all of these people since there are so many of them, I think a much more logical solution is allowing those with no criminal backgrounds to have a pathway to citizenship, overall it benefits everyone because they become tax payers and contributing members to society.

• Yes, They Should

I believe young immigrants who came to the United States illegally and were raised and educated here should be allowed to gain citizenship. I think this is an interesting sub-set in the immigration problems that are stuck in the middle. As children, they didn't have the option to tell their parents they didn't want to move, so now they are here and it's literally the only way of life they know. It seems cruel to me, to tell them now they must go back to a place they don't know. We should grant citizenship to these people.

• If they were raised in the US, they should be US citiziens.

If you are a young immigrant who was raised and educated here in the US, I see no problem with being able to gain citizenship. You were raised here, and this is where your roots are now, so refusing citizenship on unjust causes is not fair to those young immigrants.

• Young immigrants who were raised in the US should be allowed to gain citizenship

It is my opinion that young illegal immigrants who were raised and educated in the U.S. should be allowed to gain their citizenship. I feel that being raised and educated in the U.S. gives these children a better chance at passing the citizenship test and equips them with a better knowledge of how to become legal citizens.