• Younger People Should Vote!!!!!

If we are going to be in this world we should be able to vote. This is our or world too its not just older peoples world. We are in a free country. If you think about it were are in a free country, if younger people do not get to vote then we are really not in a free county!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes they should because they should.

They should be able to vote because at the age sixteen most teens should be able to get a job and stuff amdndliudfhliudbxiudsbcudwncusdhcsduemfnerjihfuiedhxjiswxd. Hauled injoyed wedweiuhdojshd osihdljlsahdjoqshdlkhwed ewkjdweijhd. Hoodie go ri uhfouh. HRe going I go wuh of h jog wrong. I huge w Johor. Jive ru hi Raghu oh or urged r gu jogger. Huge rough. Even g re oh Johor r get hijab keg Rn our very I ho revolution huh I fav huh h Jan fun vf Jan. Vf jimmy fvmuh

• Yes they should because they should.

• Teens should be allowed to vote

In the American culture, turning 16 has a big significance. The youth tolerates adult responsibilities but not rights. When a teen is 16, they are allowed to drive, allowed to hold a job without restrictions and even pay taxes. Then why not vote? Lowering the voting age can increase the voter turnout. Teens that go with their parents on Election Day are given a Mock vote. If they are participating in the "Kids Voting" then that means that they want participate in the real election as well. Senator Ted Kennedy spoke for the lowering the voting age from 21 to 18 in the year 1971 then why can't we in this day and age lower the voting from 18 to 16 or 17

• Teens should be allowed to vote

• Teens should be allowed to vote

• Teens should be allowed to vote.

• Teens should be allowed to vote.

• Younger isn't always better.

Why should young people be able to vote? As Jimmy Bourke says "Young people would rather play PlayStation and poke each other on Facebook rather than select their government. Sure why not? They don’t care about politics". Why don't they care? Because they're too young. They don't know a good candidate when they see one. They don't know anything, well most of them anyway, but how to play games and chase after their crushes. All this new technology has almost ruined society. But, to stay on topic, young people don't know what the heck they're doing when they vote so therefore they shouldn't be allowed to vote. End of story.

• I think that young people should vote.

Voting is a right that a great amount of other countries do not allow their citizens to practice. It also lets the citizens' voices be heard, and it can affect how our country operates in the future. Younger people are the newest generation of leaders to exist in our country, and to not be informed about the issues that exist in our country today is to not care about how our country moves forward.

• Too many of them are uninformed.

You're typical College Liberal is a perfect example as to why they should not. I'm not bashing the left at all, I even support some of their ideas. (I am a Moderate). But how these College Students just think they know everything is beyond me. They haven't been out in t real world yet. They've been supported by their parents for their entire lives, and haven't had the experience yet to really understand how the world works and how it effects them. I myself was a College Liberal and as soon as I got into the real world, I kept thinking "But... that's not fair..." so many times it's ridiculous. Young people are just so sympathetic to everything and everyone and demand this equality, before they realize it's their taxes that do it all. Once they figure that out, they start to be a little less sympathetic to people like those on welfare. Granted, there are some very politically informed young people. I once met this 12 year old conservative boy that knew more than most adults about everything. And it had nothing to do with his parents (one of whom was a liberal, the other an independent).

• No, young people should not vote.

No, I don't believe that young people should vote. Though this is probably an unpopular stance to take, there are a plethora of reasons why young people shouldn't vote. A few years ago, P. Diddy came on MTV to "Rock the Vote" during the presidential elections. The only problem with MTV telling the youth to vote was that the youth had no actual idea what the policies of each candidate were, and so instead of causing more voter turnout, they actually just caused the voters that did show to practically pick at random from the two major party candidates.

• Voting

Depending on how young "young" is, I really don't think people should vote until they are at least 18. They would be too young to be informed and make a correct decision. A candidate can just say one thing that the young voter wants to hear and they will vote for them only for that reason.

• Teens can have a biased opinion based on their education

If teenagers vote, they will vote with their heart instead of their brain. Teenagers are greatly influenced by their peers and friends, so they might end up voting for whoever their friend is voting for. Besides that, teenagers won't look into the statistics of voting. They'll just choose whoever uses the prettiest words or supports the opinions they were taught. Teenagers haven't matured enough to make serious decisions, voting being one of them. Children and teenagers can wait to vote, just like every single adult in this country did.

• Younger isn't always better.

• Nope, not happening

Kid's should not vote as they are too young to know what impact parties have on their lives, and they should bee focusing on their education rather than the government. Anyway, the majority of kids don't really care anyway, and the ones that do care cant see the difference between the parties manifestos.

• Nope, not happening

• They don't know how politics work.

1. Teenagers don't know how politics work
    2. They will vote for the person who catches their attention .
    3. The party that will have more fun stuff like free youth clubs
    4. Young people do not have the intelligence to make good decisions
    5. Teenagers will make decisions based on them selves

• We are to young to vote.

I am talking for all the kids and we don't want to vote because we are kids and we would just choose the person that looks the best. We don't even care what they want ex just choose them because we want to. So no we should not vote yet keep it the way it is now.

• It depends how old we're talking

I'm 16 myself, and I know a lot of people my age that are just not mature enough or educated enough to make a decision as important as electing a government official. Most of the kids I know are fed their political theories by their parents, and have not taken much time to form their own opinions. I think 18 years old is a good time to allow people to vote because at 18 most Americans are either fully finished with their education, or mostly through with it, and are old enough to have thought about politics and make a competent decision. I'm not saying that their views are fully formed at 18 and that they'll never change their minds, but that is about the age where you start to be as smart as you'll ever be.

Anonymous says2013-03-05T20:12:03.027
cooo cooo people post on this site.... :)