• I hate white people!

Also i hate black people and yellow asian dogs. Aleluya , bawang we are the people who belive in our cosmical right. We all ara Mario Bros and friends, the bronx deserve to go out from the darkness. Im a Tuna fish from Alaska, my name is Rawrasd Chomoiif. !

• That is Racist

We can't ban someone from doing something because of their race. Should we ban all Muslims from flying because they're prone to explode? No. Even if white guys commit mass murders, they are usually also stopped by white guys. Sutherland Springs Baptist Church, the shooter was a white male. He was chased, shot, and killed by... You guessed it, ANOTHER WHITE MALE. A Christian, conservative, NRA instructor at that.

• Guns are awesome

Fortnite is now the thing so everyone now needs a gun to defend themselves fam. It is so cool to own a gun the shoot people down is they are terrorists. Who wouldn't want a gun? No one coz itz awesome #lit #fortnite #ripKFC #meislegend #fire #scar #smg #lmg #wastemensayno

• No-one should have guns

Other than law enforcement and security-related people, no one should have guns. They only create a threat. They rarely defend people, instead they cause and provide easier access to causing mass murders and shootings, which is not what a society wants. It does not violate your rights to not have a gun, it violates your rights when someone threatens your safety because of the normalisation of owning a firearm. No-one, including white young males should have a gun. *I am a young white male myself, so please don't call me racist or sexist, because I don't believe any person, other than a police officer or similar should have access to a gun or similar weapon.

• W t f

The majority of men are also white, so this argument is unfounded. Also, you might not be racist, but this law discriminates on race and on sex. It is equivalent to not giving black women the freedom of speech because they are black women.

Your point on "undisciplined" has some truth to it.

• It Goes Against their Rights

If this ban would be in place, there would be a spike of young, white males owning guns. Why? Because the government has just blocked something that the should have the right to do. Putting the ban in would solve nothing. Even if your claim is ‘White young males are the ones who usually cause the mass shooting’, these men are going to just get guns from someone who can legally get one. It solves nothing. You can easily just bypass the system. If it didn’t work for alcohol, why would it work for anything else?

• Should not be asked, if so be asked of all qualities. Acknowledge our differences, accept each and everyone, capable of destruction (apply beyond this front)

In science all have need to have self defense. Weapons are only made so by the intent of the wielder, guns are NO Exception. Going with the slippery slope, scenario the only thing we can have will be our fists, then our martial arts would be gone. Banning is the way of tyrants, discipline is the way of civilization and Democracy, we once pointed our guns at tyrants, now we are blinded without a sight of true tyrants to call enemy, these tyrants could be anywhere, there are wolves in sheep's clothing and so there are tyrants in democracy. Open the eyes and reap the seeds planted into awakening, separate from the hive and become it's worse nightmare too (for self-defense.) there are stats that say Black on Black murder is higher and much more common, the mention of double standardizing and prejudging White men of specific age boundaries is just another attack by those who are vigilantes of social justice. Left, right or middle, we are brothers and like the peoples of god and the universe we are these issues shall not master and bully us, side by side we march as one, oppression and damnation shall diminish like all other problems in how we amend our lives. The problems are the bears that steal the honey we work to make for ourselves, and together side by side we shall sting away the bear no matter what it takes, let no tragedy of the commons deter us from our drive as humanity, step past bounds set in respect and honesty and bring Democracy beyond the frontiers of the great amending process. We shall fall when we fall silent and those who jeopardize use our system against us for one final passing. Our beloved country started off rebellion from tyranny, no matter whom, if the people will it it shall be done, as we are god's people whom will the right things be done. Therefore we are dues vult, God's will. Defy and be forgiven, but prepared to fight 2 bullies, yourselves (opposer) and Society (everyone else). Let it sink in like the titanic and hold emotion of surviving such ordeal and tell the tale before one is marked with death. Dead men tell no tales. Forgiveness was a teaching of the past, ignore and be a vice still forgiven by retainers of it. At least be human about it and show sympathies, or the golden rules of the west and karma of the east shall turn you into an Earl themselves ("My Name is Earl" Reference, Enjoy XD)

• Only if they can keister it

As far as guns are concerned, I firmly believe anyone should be able to have one as long as they are able to keister the gun in question. And if they wish to keep the gun concealed then it should be concealed in the keister. I would never own a gun myself, though, I like women.

• No hecking way you libtardians

As a young white male, I'd like to begin my argument with heck you, 'kay, you mum gay, and your waifu is shit. Anyways, many white-males have been responsible for gun violence, however, about 70% of these acts are those of suicide, while with blacks, which is greater in frequency, 75% of these are homicides, this is from a 2013 statistic, so while dated, a bet it's still applicable but I don't give a shit. Blacks are not an innocent group by the way, don't make it seem like we're the bad guys, we have a word for this shit, it's called racism. Such a foolish debate, but think of it this way, if other white males don't have guns (I'm immortal, so I'm good), then they are susceptible to violence without a means of decent self defense, so yeh, I'll mail you the dunce cap.
    By the way most black homicides are executed by blacks, so yeh.
    Inhale my gigadong and preach my words as gospel.
    Dang liberals

• So what if they are white?

I don't understand how someone could make the point that just because it was statistically more likely for them to shoot up schools, everyone that fits that description has their rights stripped away. That's like saying "Oh yeah, well black people are more likely to commit violent crime, join gangs, and sell drugs (Which they are by the way), so why not just boot them out of the country?"

• No they should not

Young white males without any discipline are usually the ones who shoot up places. Not trying to be racist but it's usually the young white males who shoot up schools. Either they should not have then or the price should be increased greatly so many people are dying for no reason.

• No-one should have guns

• No guns for any one

The idea of civilians owning guns is preposterous no matter their race or age why does the US have so many more gun related deaths that other developed nations such as the UK or France. As well as this the fact that the article specifies race and gender is disgusting the idea that only these specific people are banned in itself is flawed

• Does anyone know how many black people are getting killed for no reason

Who started this debate never remind me of this it cannot happen and i will go report this to the police officers this is very bad for black people you want to know what?! Only black police officers need a weapon not white people because they are getting all the rights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I've seen a lot of stupid debates on this website....I actually don't even know why I'm replying to this.

Literally no one should have guns unless they're in a position of authority. It's a fact that if you own a gun, you are TWENTY TWO times more likely to shoot yourself or someone you love than shoot a robber. Assault rifles are completely worthless so even if we cannot get rid of people's handguns, we at least need to get rid of assault rifles. People make stupid debate that violent video games result in people killing other people but that is extremely wrong. The reason why violent video games are bad is because it neutralizes violence and makes it seem better than it actually is.

• What does gun have to do with race

I just want to say one thing: guns only create problems. AND WHY YOUNG WHITE MALES? Some black people are better than white people and I know that because I am neither white nor black. I am an Asian and I know that gun control shouldn't bring the racial problem. How does race and the gun control related? HELL NO

• NO, they shouldn't.

Gun must never be owned by an individual. Guns are weapons that can kill people and must be used by institutions only. If we consider the race, whites are the majority and they will exploit the use. Especially young men would use guns for offensive purpose than defensive purpose, so guns must be banned.

• NO Because am Racist

I think of white people as (billy) by Bill. Here are the real facts. All people should have rights to have guns but not white people. I believe that people all people should be able to express them selves. IF LITTLE WHITE KIDS RUN AT ME WITH GUNS I AM GOING SUPER SAYIN. If white people gets guns black people should to babe.

• They can use it for wrong things

If we give young white males which means the ones bellow 18 to have guns this could lead to the wrong usage of the weapons as they are in there teens and this is the age where a lot and I say a lot of wrong this happen cuz the brain cant handle these many things happening to the person. And where as bullies or racists can use it against the black people which completely wrong

• No, of course not!

Of young white males have guns what would the world be like if young boys have guns. How many school shootings do you think there would be. You said YOUNG. If the are young they might not be mature enough to have a gun. They could also easily hurt themselves.