• I am broke and unemployed

As a youth I can say that I am broke, and with having constant school and homework there is no way for me to get and maintain a job. What little money I have I spend on bus fare, movies, and candy, all of which are necessary for me to live. As a youth I can say that I am broke, and with having constant school and homework there is no way for me to get and maintain a job. What little money I have I spend on bus fare, movies, and candy, all of which are necessary for me to live. As a youth I can say that I am broke, and with having constant school and homework there is no way for me to get and maintain a job. What little money I have I spend on bus fare, movies, and candy, all of which are necessary for me to live. As a youth I can say that I am broke, and with having constant school and homework there is no way for me to get and maintain a job. What little money I have I spend on bus fare, movies, and candy, all of which are necessary for me to live.

• Yes, youth should be exempt from paying taxes because they are usually not very wealthy.

It is obvious that youth make the least amount of money, having likely not completed their education and not having enough experience for higher paying jobs. Many youth struggle paying the bills. It would be a better idea to increase taxes on the rich than to take money from those not likely to be able to spare much.

• No, I don't think that the youth should be exempt from paying taxes.

I don't think that the youth should be exempt from paying taxes. I think that as long as you are a functioning and working member of society you should be subject to paying your dues to the state, federal and local municipalities that work to get your roads stable and safety in check.