Should Yvonne Ridley's political opinions be taken seriously since her capture by the Taliban?

• Yes, everyone's opinions should be taken seriously.

While you don't have to agree with Yvonne Ridley's opinions, she is certainly entitled to them and deserves to be taken seriously. Which is not to say that you can't disagree with her opinion or debate the merit of her words. But, yes, we should take other's opinions seriously, even if we disagree with them.

• She Has A Voice

I believe Yvonne Ridley's experience is important especially considering her capture by the Taliban. One certainly wouldn't have expected someone with that experience to adopt Islam as their faith. For this reason, I feel that people should take her opinions seriously because she has a unique way of looking at things.

• Ridley's political opinions

I personally disagree, I believe Yvonne Ridley's experience is important especially considering her capture by the Taliban. One certainly wouldn't have expected someone with that experience to adopt Islam as their faith. For this reason, I feel that people should take her opinions seriously because she has a unique way of looking at things.

• The Taliban is deadly

Yvonne Ridley's political opinions should not be taken seriously since she was captured by the Taliban. Some people do not understand the extreme danger of the Taliban and their counterparts and they keep making the same mistakes. The view of the Taliban needs to be nothing but them being pure evil.

• We didn't take them seriously before, so why start now?

I think that former journalist Yvonne Ridley's political opinions should be taken just as seriously as they were before her capture by the Taliban, and her subsequent conversion to Islam. Which is to say, not at all. Before her conversion, she was a fringe loony leftist. Now she's a fringe loony Muslim. Not a big change.

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-28T21:16:12.237
URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST. Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 4 years of relationship with my boyfriend,
he broke up me and brought in another Girl, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my boyfriend really called me and told me that he miss me so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me . Then from that day,
Our relationship was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .